• Thread starter - -- --- ------ --- -- -
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

What about meh?

I know I'm the furthest away from you, but still :p

DeletedUser

We're taking bets on who will win over in the SuitUp Skype chat, and while my money is on WeIsNubs, Sausage Gobbler seems to think he'll be the first cleared.

Has Sausage Gobbler met Hugh Bona yet? They could be friends I think so no wonder he's betting against me....
I am a nub though so I'm assuming my odds are quite high?

hanibalii

I guess we should probably start Mass-Recruiting right about now.

DeletedUser

Yeah, good idea. Add recruiting rights to all of us and we should be max members in no time!

hanibalii

Sorry, when's this shit going down?
I'm meant to disband in 45 minutes...

hanibalii

I'm happy to announce there is a singular open spot in SuitUp for one member of the soon to be disbanded...What do you go by now?

Anyway, I'm instating a free for all between all current members of said tribe who's name I do not at this moment know. The last man standing in this free for all will be eligible for the remaining spot in SuitUp.

I know, I know, I'm so kind and welcoming, but lets not flood the forums with praise for my amazingness.

On the flip side,I'm also fairly happy to announce that when SuitUp fails, as is inevitable, that one spot will be given to the person who survives.

DeletedUser

SuitUp wont fail...................we're awesome and when we win this world its going to be.... Legen......wait for it.....dary :lol:

hanibalii

Why no capitals? I like the link ;)

Btw, weren't we meant to disband like 10 minutes ago?

LastApparatus

Yeah, must be some pretty crappy fortune telling going on. Who was even the one who predicted it?

... After checking, I see it was - -- --- ------ --- -- -, so it should have been easy to guess it wouldn't happen. Ah well. We can still party, because I just remembered - -- --- ------ --- -- - is blocked!!!

DeletedUser

... After checking, I see it was - -- --- ------ --- -- -, so it should have been easy to guess it wouldn't happen. Ah well. We can still party, because I just remembered - -- --- ------ --- -- - is blocked!!!
Yeah, does this thread have any actual purpose or is it just a troll thread? I don't know how world politics is going down; is the tribe in question actually in any danger of collapse?

hanibalii

I'm the duke of the tribe, and I kinda lifted the climax. Looks like not much is happening, so I guess this can be locked :)

Status
Not open for further replies.