Subway

• Thread starter - -- --- ------ --- -- -
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

hanibalii

I'm not sure what's more shocking, the fact that we're going to be dead tomorrow or the fact we were called promising :?

hanibalii

9 Hours until we die?
My spidey sense tells me this may be because of bp ending. Are we gonna get HAMMERed or something?

LastApparatus

This is true. Just last night I had an Italian B.M.T on Italian Herbs And Cheese, with Provolone, and double meat and double cheese. It was pretty good. Toasted, of course. Couldn't get that kind of meal at McDonalds.

LONG LIVE SUBWAY!!!
...Or whatever name they're going by now.

DeletedUser

the double cheese doesn't seem that much more here, There never seems to be enough:(

DeletedUser

Did you know that Subway is the only fast-food chain that is high quality enough for Mitt Romney?

LastApparatus

I'm happy to announce there is a singular open spot in SuitUp for one member of the soon to be disbanded...What do you go by now?

Anyway, I'm instating a free for all between all current members of said tribe who's name I do not at this moment know. The last man standing in this free for all will be eligible for the remaining spot in SuitUp.

I know, I know, I'm so kind and welcoming, but lets not flood the forums with praise for my amazingness.

hanibalii

I'm gonna change the name again so you can't find us. Surely, that'll prevent our seemingly unstoppable doom?

DeletedUser

I'm gonna change the name again so you can't find us. Surely, that'll prevent our seemingly unstoppable doom?
It won't stop the greed of our members trying to get into SuitUp though...

*attacksHaaansvillage*

:icon_twisted:

LastApparatus

We're taking bets on who will win over in the SuitUp Skype chat, and while my money is on WeIsNubs, Sausage Gobbler seems to think he'll be the first cleared.

Status
Not open for further replies.