SUC falling apart

DeletedUser

Well good thing you dont get to decided cuz i have someone already wants me to join lol

DeletedUser

Guys I am really sorry that it was your K that we happen to be moving toward. The plan was made way before I even knew you were there, then I started checking out what was going on in that k, and I found you guys, and LIKED you :)

It IS our k and it will continue to be for the rest of the game. End of story. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I wish I would have found this thread like 5 pages ago....dang...

Oh, and Hi Tiger.....bet ya don't know who this is, or for that matter care or remember....how's that for positive.

DeletedUser

I wish I would have found this thread like 5 pages ago....dang...

Oh, and Hi Tiger.....bet ya don't know who this is, or for that matter care or remember....how's that for positive.

Uuuhh... where you in loki? Otherwise I probably wouldn't, sorry. My two main tribes we're SKY and Loki.

DeletedUser

TIGER! I had you all set up to co our duke, but you don't ever reply wth??? And BH MIGHT have been the baron of Loki if memory serves me correctly :p

You coming to us or what!

DeletedUser

TIGER! I had you all set up to co our duke, but you don't ever reply wth??? And BH MIGHT have been the baron of Loki if memory serves me correctly :p

You coming to us or what!

I would if I had internet.... o_O

Confusing, ain't it? So I have this acct, right? But the original wner still has the email, and I only have the pass saved on opera's auto input thing, lol. So atm while I can only go online on my phone, I can't get the pass from my computer. Annoying as hell, but the way it is atm, lol. I can still be reached here or by my rimside acct on w32 "tiger32k" ;p

DeletedUser

Tigder I thought you went all the way back to wolf......I was either hells preacher or pabeis2 then....can't remembe. I waz baron then duke there I believe when chase went bye bye

DeletedUser

Tigder I thought you went all the way back to wolf......I was either hells preacher or pabeis2 then....can't remembe. I waz baron then duke there I believe when chase went bye bye

Lol, I was in sky at that time. Sky vs. Wolf ftw lol. I do remember hells though :p

DeletedUser

Dark if you want and jimmyv does not object you can lock this thread. There is no more SUC and this is just turning into a catch up thread that we can take private if you wish. If not we are more than glad to continue our weird assent into attention whoring for this world.

Me I prefer to wait and come out in a different way :)

The aire bard

The North-East corner... Home to the most attention seeking players on w53 :icon_eek: