Sucessful Attacks and Defences.

jakester2

What have i told you, you and me any day, and you would get pwned.

I admit, i went a lil down hill...but its hard you know, fighting 2k incoming in 4 different k's...and been 15 and going to school.

Perhaps kill twat 23, you should concentrate on actuelly growing, then get a life :)

DeletedUser

Just when you think they can't get worse...:icon_rolleyes:

Subject: [player]bluefame-vizio[/player] attacks *****
Sent: 01.01.70 01:00
The Defender has won
Luck: -22.3
rabe.png

Morale: 100%
Attacker: [player]bluefame-vizio[/player]
Village: [village]619|256[/village]
Quantity:
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_archer.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_marcher.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png

Losses:
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_archer.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_marcher.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png

Defender: [player]Jakester2[/player]
Village: *****
Quantity:

Losses:

LOl I have mixed village infact all of them I have ebnough to defence in every village to snipe nobles o_O

Kill dude 23

What have i told you, you and me any day, and you would get pwned.

I admit, i went a lil down hill...but its hard you know, fighting 2k incoming in 4 different k's...and been 15 and going to school.

Perhaps kill twat 23, you should concentrate on actuelly growing, then get a life :)

dont complain about school and being 15 i seem to manage fine

DeletedUser

I don't mean to cause any offense when I say this but he may want to do well in his exams, moreso than you it could seem, I know you want to flame him due to the fact that he flamed you, but shouldn't flame him as he has school commitments, you telling him that he should manage fine. He may need to study more, it's a card that you can't call mate so just think before you type next time.

DeletedUser

Having a large account, over 2k incoming...course work and revision gets in the way, plus, i have a social life, unlike you nerd :icon_cool:

Coursework and revision is easy when your 15. Wait till you get to 18, and have 6 hours of Physics and Business exams on 1 day ;)

Oh, and if you mess these up, you screw up your chance for university, and end up in a dead end job in a local supermarket.

And a Social life, don't lie :p (Im Joking Of Course, Im sure you have a wonderful social life, with no drinking :p)

DeletedUser

Coursework and revision is easy when your 15. Wait till you get to 18, and have 6 hours of Physics and Business exams on 1 day ;)

Oh, and if you mess these up, you screw up your chance for university, and end up in a dead end job in a local supermarket.

And a Social life, don't lie :p (Im Joking Of Course, Im sure you have a wonderful social life, with no drinking :p)

Fishy has a point

If you're struggling with high school, you may want to check out your local McDonald's

Unless when you go to college you decide to get a bone head degree like communications/business/education, in which case it shouldn't matter :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Ally i think fishy was joking about the not drinking. or is the added "dweeb" just to make sure your post sounded like a flame so you can continue with the OU posting pattern?

plus, i have a social life, unlike you nerd :icon_cool:

Think before you speak, gimp

you're all pretty smooth eh?

jakester2

Ally i think fishy was joking about the not drinking. or is the added "dweeb" just to make sure your post sounded like a flame so you can continue with the KO posting pattern?

you're all pretty smooth eh?

i like to think i am pretty smooth actually :icon_wink:

DeletedUser44390

Thanks Ally.

You see...this shows your clear dumb ass ignorance!!!!!

You manage, coz i have a shite account...how many points, oooh, 1 mill?
Having a large account, over 2k incoming...course work and revision gets in the way, plus, i have a social life, unlike you nerd :icon_cool:

Think before you speak, gimp

If you don't have enough time to play the game; expect to lose.

DeletedUser

That was the attack he sent right after his noble train hit a wall. So probably not clearing a village and he knew it wasnt clear. I have received a couple attacks like this.

DeletedUser

hush Jakester. You don't want me coming at you. I mean, if I attack you, you'll have to log in during little lunch to defend my attacks.

haha yea right, defending what? 1000 of fakes are 3 nukes? do you even got premium mate?
uh yes, your ODA shows us how many login's your targets should make to defend their vills :icon_wink:

DeletedUser33250

uh yes, your ODA shows us how many login's your targets should make to defend their vills :icon_wink:

OD means nothing in comparison to points, dont you know anything
:icon_rolleyes:

i dont really have many defense reports though, only fakes from a2cip :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

OD means nothing in comparison to points, dont you know anything
:icon_rolleyes:

i dont really have many defense reports though, only fakes from a2cip :icon_cool:

yea u pointwhore!!! :icon_evil:

and i wasn't talking to your defense reports? i think is was talking about your offense reports? :icon_neutral: