Sucessful Attacks and Defences.

Michael Wittman

LMAO two reports

We could post the 1k nukes that have hit him lol

but we are not gloating, But if you want us too I am sure there will be a cue waiting!!

hey bro, you read it wrong lol

i was just sharing the funny things i wrote. the point was not the actual report. although i will say it is more fun to chase a nuke home. he things he is home safe and you spork him real good!

pasmith1961

yes but 2 or 3 nukes compared to the damage you received wont dent there attacks

Michael Wittman

i know and i never said one word that implies that. do you not comprehend this? or are you just trying to say that i cant have fun even while i take a beating? i dont get what your point is.

DeletedUser

sorry mad just can't resist temptation.... another successful attack by a in game mod, banning an active player for bs way to screw it up again.

DeletedUser

sorry mad just can't resist temptation.... another successful attack by a in game mod, banning an active player for bs way to screw it up again.

then can you please give a reasonable answer to what the .... he was thinking?

I mean. I get that you guys CLEAR villages that stee can noble, but why noble these barbs, just to give them to stee days later??

What is the point??

DeletedUser

its called helping a friend you ass. if you cant see that point you are retarded. it is allowed to gift villages to friends. it has to be that the accounts primary purpose is to push stee. this is not the case.

sorry mods for the harsh words but von is being and imbecile

I could give a damn.. about if it´s gifting or what it is,, I´m asking you what´s the point??
I really dont see it..
it´s not hard for stee to send nobles at these vills, no!

I´m asking why JA even nobled them, when he only held the vills for few days. would have made more sence for JA to clear the vills, prenoble them, so stee only had to send one noble. no?

so please remove the shades, refrase your words, or you WILL be reported for insults!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

perhaps he is nobling them to stop other players taking them whilst stee is busy taking other vills..a strange tactict but perfectly legal no?

DeletedUser

I wasn´t talking about if it was legal or not. I was questioning the logic of it *L*

he has DEFENTLY enough nobles, no?
so he could just send a noble off to the vills JA cleared and prenobled, instead of JA noble, wait for 2-4 days, then stee nobled..
this makes no sence..

Michael Wittman

yes he took them to make sure they were safe. there was no wrong doing here. von i will not take back my words so go ahead and report me. you are being an ass about this. nothing wrong was done here, get over it.

DeletedUser

yes he took them to make sure they were safe. there was no wrong doing here. von i will not take back my words so go ahead and report me. you are being an ass about this. nothing wrong was done here, get over it.

for the very last time.. WHERE THE HECK.... DO YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT ANYTHING BEEING WRONG!!!!

I just asked a simple question to the logic in JA taking these vills, just to gift them days later. get those shades off!

they would have been as safe if stee had send the noble(s) to land the same time instead of JAs last noble. right!

and even more safe if JA had send support to land after stees last noble! right!

so please.. go rebuild you villages.. I know the time you spend here, would be better used on them. they are in quite poor shape!!!!

DeletedUser

post_old.gif
Yesterday, 21:12 Top Dear perdition666,

You have received an infraction at TribalWars Forum.

Reason: Inappropriate Language
-------
Please don't use Inappropriate Language on the Public Forums. This includes blanking out of letters.

Thanks,
Mad.
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?p=4624853
Quote:
perhaps he is nobling them to stop other players taking them whilst steesh*t is busy taking other vills..a strange tactict but perfectly legal no?
All the best,
TribalWars Forum

DeletedUser

it was perfectly legal for my tribe to be called ST*U
SO WHAT IS THIS TASSER TALKING ABOUT?
ban him.

DeletedUser

has a matter of fact the mods insisted on a blank letter for our tribe....or we'd get banned *****

DeletedUser

1) "Shit" isn't infractionable unless it's directed at a person or overused.

It is because you directed at him calling him steesh*t

(but i as log in i find i have a infraction for saying shit lol)

DeletedUser

my original post was if anything in favour of steesit and j archer......so poop to the power hungry mod...common sense seems to be a rarity in these parts

DeletedUser

my original post was if anything in favour of steesit and j archer......so poop to the power hungry mod...common sense seems to be a rarity in these parts

yeah, but you called him steelshit, unless it was a typo as O and I are together