Sudv2 Declare on “The Pack”!

DeletedUser

so yea im definitly not linda and i am the original owner ive built it to what it is small but still top 150

DeletedUser

Wow i'm missing out on the pissing contest :p

Well i just realised how immature i must of seemed and acted in externals, and i werent representing PACK in the best of ways either,.

What's new, seems to be a reoccuring theme of you acting immature. You won't ever change :p

Ive had account sitters and ive only really just logged on today.. but i will be having ALOT of fun now lol

Im not glad your taking them, i just prefer my old tribe-mates to take them rather than subv who have been a main enemy for sometime now,.. in stk and now pack.

Ps: its "Spirit" lol :p:p:p:p

Hmmm, this seems to be false since you have been on your account and you have been on here posting like a blooming idiot cussing at people while you tribemates sit your account and while you lose villages. Keep up the good work :p Oh and look below you admitted that YOU have been tagging your attacks but then you say you haven't been on your account till now. Which is it?

...HUH WHAT WHEN WHERE WHY!? ive managed to tag every incoming so far ... unless im missing something, but moe if you say i cant tag incomings.. i must not be able tooooo,

Seems to be a reoccuring theme of you not telling the truth of what is going on jayfailo? why is that? I recall seeing you saying this to your tribemates

[7/22/2010 1:37:10 PM] James Fenlon: well ive sent 2 noble trains at bobo and 1 at chapyri

but yet that to isn't the truth because chapyri never saw a train. That doesn't matter anyways because those trains failed anyways just like your train on me for a retake 2 hours after I took a villages, that's right jayfeno sent a complete train to retake a village when any player that isn't a noob knows it only takes a noble or two a couple hours after losing a village.

I found this post rather amusing

i hate you guys both the same .. dont worry im not picking my favourite person to hate ;):p

Is that why you are trying to get members of SubV banned, guess that's your way of defending your account

[15:53:17] James Fenlon: ill tell youwhen the tw team gets back to me...3 players or mroe+ have breached rules and i know ir for a FACT lol , ..but ive reported 16 players soo far from subv, nothing against you chapyri when o report you as i know you wouldnt of breached rules

Some may ask why did you report players? Well this is the simple

[15:53:33] James Fenlon: well its ruining the game for me dealing with these atatcks haha

Hate to tell you this but it is a war game where you attack and get attacked. Guess you've been used to barbs, inactives, and bullying around small players. And yes you do bully around small players, remember my good friend zillerharp? It's ok jay we all understand that your cussing on here and trying to insult my tribe/tribemates is all because you are frustrated with your own failure.

pathious

Hopefully this is a fair war and SubV are not up to the usual cheating, be good for them to actually win one without doing it, doubt it though.

DeletedUser

Hopefully this is a fair war and SubV are not up to the usual cheating, be good for them to actually win one without doing it, doubt it though.

You must be yet another person that has failed on w25 that lurks on here being bitter about being rimmed.

DeletedUser

jay i took villages in you k in the war and you did nothing? i had bearly any support there and you killed it yet you did not even try to tke them not that you could of I have grown in YOUR k like a flu give up!

I'm starting this think he has given up or this is just to easy cant tell which one

DeletedUser

Cheating happens in this game no one will deny it, and it happens in all tribes, to deny that would be denying that the sky is blue. Now does that mean members of SubV are cheating. I'm not and the members I know don't. Is PACK cheating? Yes they recently had a couple members banned. Look at the stats if anyone is needing to cheat its PACK, not SubV.

DeletedUser

oh and don't forget that PACK needs to send tickets on all players of subv cause they are pathetic and can't fight so they play ticket wars.

alexmichie

Pathious yet again you pop your ugly little head up where its not wanted, and yet again you slander us with out any proof! Pack accused us of cheating and disbanding their tribe and WOW surprise we had nothing to do with it and it was the fact pack are idiots that their tribe got disbanded.

Now either go back to your little hole were we obviously rimmed you to or for once come back with some proof, you waste of air!

JayFeno

Ive been away this week having a life :D as most of the people who take this game seriously dont, im not taking this game seriously i havent moaned about those villages being taken but sockit you think your soo big mate nobling villages, you took those villages with help from about 5 other tribe mates, soo dont be pleased with yourself you couldnt do it on your own because your a complete low life sack of crap, anyway you and dessie need to grow up big time, i havent moaned yet you still think you can say what you like in the forums, believe me or not i have the reports still , id be happy to forward anyone of you them, all you need to do is ask in game, then ill prove you 2 wrong,

Anyway good luck with your other 5 tribemates trying to take me down, haha big noob.

and maybe dont take the game serious!

alexmichie

Jay you take this game just as seriously as everyone else who is still here, dont lie! And your insulting him for working as a team in a game called TRIBAL wars. TBH im proud of my members working as a team to take out a target, Another thing Pack has failed to do.

JayFeno

I used to take the game seriously, im not bothered about what happens to my account but i will defend it till the last village, Im just having ago at him because hes acting like he took me out on his own, with his stupid stats, i havent got a problem against anyone in here yet he thinks he can just walk all over me, yes subv are doing a great job i know, he can brag all he wants but he needs to stop thinking he took me out on his own lol

DeletedUser

I used to take the game seriously, im not bothered about what happens to my account but i will defend it till the last village, Im just having ago at him because hes acting like he took me out on his own, with his stupid stats, i havent got a problem against anyone in here yet he thinks he can just walk all over me, yes subv are doing a great job i know, he can brag all he wants but he needs to stop thinking he took me out on his own lol

see the problem is he could of and i could of taken you out on our own but when your so bad and big theres a lot of people that want to noble you.

JayFeno

Haha. i know everyone wants to noble me lol , im well known in the forums for being a immature pathetic .. etc.. haha, im not bothered .

alexmichie

Funny how you dont take it seriously when your getting beaten, just like armand. and hes not if you notice hes posting the stats of the main people involved in this op

DeletedUser

Ive been away this week having a life :D as most of the people who take this game seriously dont, im not taking this game seriously i havent moaned about those villages being taken but sockit you think your soo big mate nobling villages, you took those villages with help from about 5 other tribe mates, soo dont be pleased with yourself you couldnt do it on your own because your a complete low life sack of crap, anyway you and dessie need to grow up big time, i havent moaned yet you still think you can say what you like in the forums, believe me or not i have the reports still , id be happy to forward anyone of you them, all you need to do is ask in game, then ill prove you 2 wrong,

Anyway good luck with your other 5 tribemates trying to take me down, haha big noob.

and maybe dont take the game serious!

LOL, the funny thing jay is that you haven't been away because I've seen you on skype and I received your threatening messages or whoever was sitting you telling me to stop, then to top it all off you say that you aren't affected by losing the villages but you ever since we have started on you, you continue to get on here cussing and calling people names, which tells me you are affected by this all. You can lie all you want about not being affected by it all but it shows in your posts that you are, and you are pissed about it. Then I do recall seeing a skype chat on how you couldn't take anymore of us attacking you so you were going to go away for a week and take a break and come back, either after that or before that you also said something along the lines of how us attacking you takes away all the fun out of the game and that it isn't fair. Get a grip man. It doesn't matter if my whole tribe attacked you or just a few of us, you would have fallen anyways, you act like more then one person attacking someone is bad and disgraceful, but you fail to realize the name of the game is called TRIBALwars, no individual wars, there for you work together as a tribe, after all look at your tribe's profile or like armand is it only one sided and only PACK members and PACK as whole allowed to do that. Go crawl back in your hole and put in your twenty million support tickets that will fail because I don't cheat.