Sudv2 Declare on “The Pack”!

DeletedUser67103

ok how about this....

UR........Time.........HAS........COME!!!

Sounds a bit better....bwhahaaaa
~BM

DeletedUser80463

Id just like to point this out and i don't care if i get an infrection but the title says

"Sudv2 Declare on "The Pack!"

just a friendly reminder to check the title before posting

DeletedUser

Id just like to point this out and i don't care if i get an infrection but the title says

Does it matter if it is spelled 100% right or correct grammar? Should you not be send off nukes or dodging incomings?

DeletedUser

Academies

lmao-santa-ag1.gif

DeletedUser

spelling isn't everything for example you spelled infraction wrong

DeletedUser

Look people, quit talking smack cause its just annoying. Let skill determine this and when you lose then accept defeat. And lets hope you sad sacks have the balls to fight us on your own and not bring in the admins.

DeletedUser80463

bruce i would but my nukes are coming home from k51 alive (thanks to gate dodging) so uhhh 200+ hours crap

DeletedUser67103

Well It dont matter how the spelling is or anything of that sort,but Sub will prevail as they always have.

Lets see If PACK got what it takes to work together or just watch eachother get nobled oneby one since thats what they are good at.

Yes lets let skill prove the War outcome and the better half Sub or PACK.
~BM

JayFeno

what a fail. subv cannot take us on their own! haha

They find us to be a BIG threat apparantly, for a tribe that is soo big and meant to be sooo un noobish, they need other tribes help to take us haha, its never 1 on 1 is it lol.

DeletedUser

Most can't do a 1v1 battle because they lack the skills necessary to win. They are used to getting 5-12 guys together, spamming incomings, and then hoping their target quits from boredom so that they can noble easily.

DeletedUser

They find us to be a BIG threat apparantly, for a tribe that is soo big and meant to be sooo un noobish, they need other tribes help to take us haha, its never 1 on 1 is it lol.

Look who is saying that. The same guy that went crying for support with less than 50 incoming? We never asked the other tribes to war PACK. you guys are just that well liked that everyone wants you out of this world.

JayFeno

Look who is saying that. The same guy that went crying for support with less than 50 incoming? We never asked the other tribes to war PACK. you guys are just that well liked that everyone wants you out of this world.

Haha i think honestly you make me laugh the most... in this external, because you think your "it" , when your just a sack a $*** like the rest of subzero, and bigmist the other t**t isnt far behind either,. ive handled attacks after attacks after attacks after attacks after attacks after attacks of more than 4 of your players...how many players from subzero does it take to destroy me? ..

I'm dissapointed by the way subzero have attacked me, but i have noticed bigmist hasnt done f*** flying $**t in this war - maybe subzero2 is some sort of a lay back and rest tribe and do nothing.. im not sure ;)

DeletedUser

you look like you are about to cry jay. pls dont cry it will rip my heart apart. pls. you damn nub. defend like a player and not like a fool. perhaps you might save your ass the insult. also you say you have a coplayer. well you seem pretty damn active so why not get your ass in there and do something about it. otherwise do us a favor and get the hell out of here :)

DeletedUser

You kno jay let's face it your having a break down you thought bout that docter yet?

DeletedUser

you look like you are about to cry jay. pls dont cry it will rip my heart apart. pls. you damn nub. defend like a player and not like a fool. perhaps you might save your ass the insult. also you say you have a coplayer. well you seem pretty damn active so why not get your ass in there and do something about it. otherwise do us a favor and get the hell out of here :)

Ahh he fired her cos she let me noble him but it seems to work even when he is in the account :^)

DeletedUser

i have a feeling it is working beter since the hot shot jay didnt even know how to tag incomings. well thats what you get for taking on inactives. :)