Sugar Babies - K74/K84 border

DeletedUser

Hello there W60, I'm the founder of SWEET...

... and I've recently come back to TW -- more specifically worlds 59 and 60 -- and I am starting a tribe on the K74/K84 border which benefits from the experiences of others, yet since its located at the rim will also train any new comers to the game. I have played on and off since W16, leading tribes of varying success on many of the worlds I have played.

I aim to make this tribe an aggressive competitor, with few diplomatic relations (diplomatic relations will always come to a benefit to the tribe) to leave targets for our members to attack... this is a war game after all. We will be running account sit check-ups, providing guides, opening discussions, and practicing in the field to achieve our aims. I will put the time and effort needed to make this tribe organized and well structured, and have its members become capable players.

We will be strictly recruiting around the K74/K84 border.

Expectations:
Activity: Oh, yes the main ingredent. Decide for yourself if you are active enough to play TW solo, if you're not, find a co-player.
Maturity: Do not drag into everyone into unnecessary conversations when we are getting down to business (do not think this means we won't be having a good time) and expect me to explain whatever I do. If you think you > tribe, do not apply.
Acceptability: Accept the orders that are thrown to you, all of them will be reasonable.
Availability: Skype is must for communication within the tribe.

Send your Skype ID to me via PM if you interested in joining, should you have past experience add it in.