Suggest/Predict future moves for W54 tribes

DeletedUser

Please Suggest/Predict future moves for W54 tribes.

Thanks

DeletedUser

Top 20 tribes on 2011,March 3rd

Top 20 tribes. updated on 03/02/2011

Argo-not post I copied. Thanks to him.

Rank Tribe name Total points Members Average points per player

1 PUNCH! 5.754.751 64 89.918 Beneficiary of the angry! war. Still sad about angry dying.
2 CHIK3N 4.541.324 40 113.533 Still the best tribe IMO
3 ~Glad~ 5.369.340 61 88.022 They look impressive, but Im not sure they really are.
4 Act1 4.754.388 55 86.443 Not sure whats going on with them and e1/noob..
5 PATRYN 4.459.408 56 79.632 Is still doing well as I predicted, should be a top tribe soon.
6 BUG! 3.949.704 41 96.334 They changed a lot since my last post, I like their area a lot right now
7 -F- 4.618.330 68 67.917 Heh..
8 ~AoE~ 3.931.379 52 75.603 Not a very impressive tribe, it looks like they will become trapped and then eaten
9 Pluto 4.910.978 93 52.806 Escaped a 3 sided war, now we will see what happens
10 Party! 3.728.055 48 77.668 This tribe should be gone in a week.
11 RT 4.007.954 87 46.068 Too many members still, they need to cut a bunch of them
12 TSA 3.520.337 61 57.710 Eating Party!
13 Hung 3.075.133 83 37.050
14 ZOMBIE 2.973.866 92 32.325 They will keep growing, unless a war starts
15 S00N 2.093.110 43 48.677
16 Wraith 1.501.092 51 29.433
17 Phoenx 1.379.328 30 45.978 They dont seem to be doing much
18 FL 1.867.502 91 20.522 Again, they will be gone eventually
19 OLE 1.637.828 98 16.713
20 E1 1.463.544 94 15.570 The new noob tribe, their fate depends on act1
[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I change my future move for -f- from "Heh.." to "Disbanding shortly."

They have amassed a total of 35k ODA against us, and its all because of a sitter being in the hospital and not withdrawing 700 cats when he didnt have a bonfire :(.

RT still has some hope left assuming buster stays, if he doesnt then they are in trouble. The only way I see them surviving for a long time is if they absorb all the defecting -f- members.

I think Party will last longer than my last post, though I dont know how long.

DeletedUser

My suggestion for Hung: Disband.
My suggestion for whatever tribe your in now: Merge again. Bragging about mensa doesn't look good on you, I liked it better when you bragged about being good at getting your tribe to merge.

DeletedUser

My suggestion for Hung: Disband.
My suggestion for whatever tribe your in now: Merge again. Bragging about mensa doesn't look good on you, I liked it better when you bragged about being good at getting your tribe to merge.

I never brag about mensa, I gave those reasons for the member in responce so he might understand. I wrote

But these rasons are for you, my ability and intelligence is not because of these but due to my RL experience, which i had. The place where i am we can brag about a lot of things, even thogh i know it is too proud but that is the way i am.

DeletedUser

TW is a long run.

If a tribe is leading the world it means the tribe is in trouble it is because, the others would not let a single tribe dominate the world. Currently there is not a big diffrence between the top 5 tribes but if the gap between 1st and the 2nd ranked tribe widens up, all the remaining tribes would unite to bring down the No. 1, tribe. So being No. 1 is really very Tricky.

Currently Chik3n is No. 1, and mostly al the tribe see them as a threat to look out for.

Chik3n need to make strategy that keep all the factors in mind. I believe they would have, but lets see.

There leader waves 2u, is a very good leader. I know little about him but what i know he looks like a good leader.

When, PHX leadership went away I contacted all the tribes around for merger i.e. Chik3n, RT, PE, PATRYN. PE accepted the proposal. But all the other tribes did not repplied to my merger proposal. I only received a reply from waves 2u stating that he is honoured to receive the merger proposal and it is really interesting, but cannot accept it.

It was almost impossible that no. 1 ranked tribe to accept a merger proposal, but he replied, which means diplomacy of the tribe is handled very carefully. If a tribe is very small it does not mean they should not be respected.

Currently majority of the top players would like to be in Chik3n.

Average points per player for Chik3n =150,000
Average points per player for top 1-4 tribe = 104,000

I predict Chik3n to solidify there position on the top, and widens the gap between the rest of the tribes of W54.

Predicting wethere they would be there or not in the long run is really tricky. Eventhough I know the awnser but i would not share it at this stage.

DeletedUser95858

When, PHX leadership went away I contacted all the tribes around for merger i.e. Chik3n, RT, PE, PATRYN. PE accepted :icon_rolleyes: the proposal. But all the other tribes did not repplied to my merger proposal. ....
It was almost impossible that no. 1 ranked tribe to accept a merger proposal, but he replied, which means diplomacy of the tribe is handled very carefully....

Umm... He said merger... And it was ALMOST impossible to no one would accept this guy's proposal but PE... Ummm... Thank you for the awesomeness of this Fail statement. Thank You.

Predicting wethere they would be there or not in the long run is really tricky. Eventhough I know the awnser but i would not share it at this stage.

Not only does he wish to merger... merger... merger... He is clairvoyant and already knows the answers to the meaning of life on w54... I love this guy. :icon_eek:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Man merger....to much merger destroys growth of tribesmates I guess there should be qualities to look for when joining a tribe.

And to much merger is not one of them.

Sellsword

Once again, your lack of TW knowledge is what makes people laugh at your posts. I'll try to illustrate what I mean by using a hypothetical situation involving engineering.

Let's say I want to build a bridge. I don't have a background in engineering (just like you don't have a background in TW). So if I was asked to build a bridge, say in Mexico, yet I don't know much about construction, here's what I would do
1) ask friends with a background in engineering.
2) go to the library and take out books about engineering written by experts
3) talk to the locals and find out who has done that sort of construction work before, benefitting from their hands-on experience
4) Obviously, if I build more bridges, I will learn from prior mistakes and become better every time.

With me so far? Now, apply this comparison to yourself:

1) if you don't have friends who play the game, bad luck. That comes with time. Hence all the chitchat about other worlds.
2) read the forum: there are very good guides on leadership by people who are regarded as very succesful at this game
3) talk to the people in your tribe, discuss what you're doing with the guys who actually do the nobling
4) don't expect to be succesful the very first time you try to do this

Try to approach the game from an academical angle. Read up on the histories of other worlds, and use that as the basis to predict future events, and not your fantasy. The scenario you've laid out in this thread is so far from realistic, nobody can take it seriously.

DeletedUser91646

I change my future move for -f- from "Heh.." to "Disbanding shortly."

They have amassed a total of 35k ODA against us, and its all because of a sitter being in the hospital and not withdrawing 700 cats when he didnt have a bonfire :(.

RT still has some hope left assuming buster stays, if he doesnt then they are in trouble. The only way I see them surviving for a long time is if they absorb all the defecting -f- members.

I think Party will last longer than my last post, though I dont know how long.

Then There is no Hope anymore ;)

And about -F- they tried to recruit me and they are lossing in the east.. pretty dumb ei??
im getting my buddy thowra with me..

pudge.d.butcher

Let's say I want to build a bridge. I don't have a background in engineering (just like you don't have a background in TW).
:lol:

DeletedUser

TW is a long run.

If a tribe is leading the world it means the tribe is in trouble it is because, the others would not let a single tribe dominate the world. Currently there is not a big diffrence between the top 5 tribes but if the gap between 1st and the 2nd ranked tribe widens up, all the remaining tribes would unite to bring down the No. 1, tribe. So being No. 1 is really very Tricky.

Currently Chik3n is No. 1, and mostly al the tribe see them as a threat to look out for.

Chik3n need to make strategy that keep all the factors in mind. I believe they would have, but lets see.

There leader waves 2u, is a very good leader. I know little about him but what i know he looks like a good leader.

When, PHX leadership went away I contacted all the tribes around for merger i.e. Chik3n, RT, PE, PATRYN. PE accepted the proposal. But all the other tribes did not repplied to my merger proposal. I only received a reply from waves 2u stating that he is honoured to receive the merger proposal and it is really interesting, but cannot accept it.

It was almost impossible that no. 1 ranked tribe to accept a merger proposal, but he replied, which means diplomacy of the tribe is handled very carefully. If a tribe is very small it does not mean they should not be respected.

Currently majority of the top players would like to be in Chik3n.

Average points per player for Chik3n =150,000
Average points per player for top 1-4 tribe = 104,000

I predict Chik3n to solidify there position on the top, and widens the gap between the rest of the tribes of W54.

Just sayin'...

kingjohan

And about -F- they tried to recruit me and they are lossing in the east.. pretty dumb ei??

How is it dumb that -F- tried to recruit you? :lol:

DeletedUser

How you know thowra, RL or TW?
If TW, for how long?

DeletedUser95858

:icon_rolleyes: no one likes us...

+1 On this best post in the thread... finally someone gets it that HUNG is going to drop like a stone in the rankings.

Suggestion. Go hide someplace else but... Who's going to take you in?

No real need to predict this... Just look at them and their leadership.