Suggest/Predict future moves for W54 tribes

DeletedUser

CHiK3N had an issue or what?
There is another tribe TBD.

CHiK3N members are forming a seperate tribe. It is interesting.

It's a planned move by the leadership. It had been discussed for some time as an option. At the end of the day it seems like the sensible move to me, allows for a total restructuring of the way things are done and the way things get done, and that was needed. I also took the chance of the change to retire from the game, I returned at the start of W54 to play alongside some of the old W6ers but found myself lacking time to play properly, so good luck to TBD/ChiK3N for the future, though with the skill piled up in that tribe I don't think luck with ever come into the equation.

DeletedUser

Remember when I said 'we'll be seeing you again, and also seeing you leave again' when you quit last time? You said no hammy I'm totally quitting this time and never coming back :p

DeletedUser

Hammy dont be silly, there isnt a total TW quitting method. Its all just temporarily until you get dragged back again. Trust me i have quit 2 or 3 times only to some day months later get assaulted on skype lol.

DeletedUser

Remember when I said 'we'll be seeing you again, and also seeing you leave again' when you quit last time? You said no hammy I'm totally quitting this time and never coming back :p

It literally drags you back kicking and screaming. I did leave for a good 12 months, then I was talked into W54 by a few W6ers, who then left after a few months :lol:

Hammy dont be silly, there isnt a total TW quitting method. Its all just temporarily until you get dragged back again. Trust me i have quit 2 or 3 times only to some day months later get assaulted on skype lol.

^^ This

DeletedUser

It literally drags you back kicking and screaming. I did leave for a good 12 months, then I was talked into W54 by a few W6ers, who then left after a few months :lol:

^^ This

Tell me about it; I quit back in 2009 and I get linked by a friend to TW and I was like, "crap, now I feel like playing again." Oh well, I'll probably end up playing for a couple more years before I decide to bail once more.

DeletedUser

Hungd1 will disband shortly, leaving the world with only a mass recruit noob tribe instead of a mass recruit noob family.

DeletedUser

Hung has always been a fail, it's still about time they get raped by PATRYN and Pluto...

DeletedUser98855

I could mess around with the different sides/timeframes, but you'll get the idea quickly enough from two sets of stats.

Side 1:
Tribes: Pluto
Side 2:
Tribes: Hung, HUNGD1

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,982
Side 2: 2,593
Difference: 389

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 381
Side 2: 48
Difference: 333

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 15,432,726
Side 2: 10,956,863
Difference: 4,475,863

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,454,855
Side 2: 300,402
Difference: 2,154,453

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: Pluto, PATRYN
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 6,122
Side 2: 2,740
Difference: 3,382

chart

Side 1: 646
Side 2: 105
Difference: 541

chart

Side 1: 33,121,814
Side 2: 11,203,382
Difference: 21,918,432

chart

Side 1: 4,356,986
Side 2: 649,979
Difference: 3,707,007

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

Sellsword

aha, your a fail player to, your account in punch is fail also, i also know more then you think :icon_smile:
punch will fail simple as that, prob disband in a month, after act1 declares on them ofc, and zombie is kicking your tribes ass to ahaha. F-A-I-L :lol:

Your pompom syndrome is not appreciated.

Hey Dom! No quitting, buddy, you should come to Zombie instead ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I could mess around with the different sides/timeframes, but you'll get the idea quickly enough from two sets of stats.

Side 1:
Tribes: Pluto
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,982
Side 2: 2,593
Difference: 389

chart

Side 1: 381
Side 2: 48
Difference: 333

chart

Side 1: 15,432,726
Side 2: 10,956,863
Difference: 4,475,863

chart

Side 1: 2,454,855
Side 2: 300,402
Difference: 2,154,453

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: Pluto, PATRYN
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 6,122
Side 2: 2,740
Difference: 3,382

chart

Side 1: 646
Side 2: 105
Difference: 541

chart

Side 1: 33,121,814
Side 2: 11,203,382
Difference: 21,918,432

chart

Side 1: 4,356,986
Side 2: 649,979
Difference: 3,707,007

chart

Yep that shows pretty much it, plus, a few members are leaving Hung to create their own tribes, and that's never a good sign :(

DeletedUser

And done. No more hungd1. Once 4 tribes, they are down to one. We'll see what we can do about that before they find a new k to recruit.

DeletedUser

Hey Dom! No quitting, buddy, you should come to Zombie instead ;)

:lol: Not you trying to drag me back as well :icon_biggrin:. I just don't have the drive and energy for it anymore. I achieved everything I wanted to way back on 6, I don't have the desire to repeat those achievements again :)

Sellsword

Plus we have enough people from W6 attacking Hefty (Y)

I am trying to get maxut to join -- be truthful now, you would love defending against maxut :icon_wink: At least, if you did so successfully, which is not a given even when stacked, yes?

DeletedUser

I am trying to get maxut to join -- be truthful now, you would love defending against maxut :icon_wink: At least, if you did so successfully, which is not a given even when stacked, yes?

Maxut? Hmm sounds familiar, is that guy turkish?

HeftySmurf

Easy, get everyone :p

Sellsword

Easy, get everyone :p

I wish it was that easy. Still, i do believe we did alright in gathering w6 people, yes? The tribe who has even close to our number is your own -- give me onny123 and eroneus at once!