Suggest/Predict future moves for W54 tribes

DeletedUser

It literally drags you back kicking and screaming. I did leave for a good 12 months, then I was talked into W54 by a few W6ers, who then left after a few months :lol:

^^ This

18 months for me. I beat you;)

Eventhough I only quit once and never returned to the same world :D (well only once, but that was because I didn't like the way my old account was being handled, so I had to come back on a new account and attack my old tribe :p I remember Sifo being mad at me for attacking eddy who was on my account at the time :D)

DeletedUser

I wish it was that easy. Still, i do believe we did alright in gathering w6 people, yes? The tribe who has even close to our number is your own -- give me onny123 and eroneus at once!

Everyone knows W6 sucked. =P

DeletedUser94846

prediction : Punch! fail and get beat down by zombie and act1.
cant wait for those complete and utter noobs to fail, they are lead by the 2 biggest noobs ever with v an z. punch is a fail tribe, even RT could beat them ahaha.

Sellsword

cant wait for those complete and utter noobs to fail, they are lead by the 2 biggest noobs ever with v an z. punch is a fail tribe, even RT could beat them ahaha.

I think Punch is at the moment the most dangerous tribe on w54. Don't suffer from pompom syndrome on my behalf.

DeletedUser94846

I think Punch is at the moment the most dangerous tribe on w54. Don't suffer from pompom syndrome on my behalf.

most dangerous ? you do know its led by v for valth, and you do know who the 2 players on that account are,right? noob tribe led by the 2 biggest noobs on this world :/

infact, they are both so noob i have beat both of them, on w9 and w33 ahaha, good timez beating them noobs :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93357

most dangerous ? you do know its led by v for valth, and you do know who the 2 players on that account are,right? noob tribe led by the 2 biggest noobs on this world :/

infact, they are both so noob i have beat both of them, on w9 and w33 ahaha, good timez beating them noobs :)

Got anything else to say....its getting a bit boring, you repeating the same things over and over!

DeletedUser

DO u know any other word than Noob.
Please Give some facts, just giving statement is easy.

DeletedUser98416

hahaahaha ...now i definitly know u are smoking someting good...and man, whatever it is, i want some :lol:

ohhh...btw i really apritiate ur opinion about RT...didnt know we are so strong till u told us now... :icon_rolleyes:

but no tnx...i think we will leave Punch! alone..we are allready fighting TBD and PATRYN so it wouldnt be fun to beat even Punch! with those 2 all at once... :icon_eek:
we will leave them alone for now...poor things...i cant imagine how they would be upset if we started war with them :icon_neutral:

But lets bring 2 conclusions here...1st u are junky...2nd RT is awsome :icon_cool:

DeletedUser99387

hahaahaha ...now i definitly know u are smoking someting good...and man, whatever it is, i want some :lol:

ohhh...btw i really apritiate ur opinion about RT...didnt know we are so strong till u told us now... :icon_rolleyes:

but no tnx...i think we will leave Punch! alone..we are allready fighting TBD and PATRYN so it wouldnt be fun to beat even Punch! with those 2 all at once... :icon_eek:
we will leave them alone for now...poor things...i cant imagine how they would be upset if we started war with them :icon_neutral:

But lets bring 2 conclusions here...1st u are junky...2nd RT is awsome :icon_cool:

If you did start smoking something you would be abusing your health in the same way you abuse the English language

DeletedUser

i can personally say v for valth is a noob .... and a big one as well ....as for his world nine hahahah if you saw that account first hand like i did you would understand just how much of a noob he is

:) love to valth as always ( hahahah it feels so much better when i tease you valth )

DeletedUser

i can personally say v for valth is a noob .... and a big one as well ....as for his world nine hahahah if you saw that account first hand like i did you would understand just how much of a noob he is

:) love to valth as always ( hahahah it feels so much better when i tease you valth )

you know i never disagree with you but this time i MUST say!!...

nothing :icon_cry:

lol at the time you acc. sat me i had no troops in my villages was fun times ;) but i usually build troops now i improved myself :icon_wink: still noob compared to u but meh :)

DeletedUser

I thought you just built as many buildings as possible... I was wondering why I had so much farm space leftover when I was done :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I thought you just built as many buildings as possible... I was wondering why I had so much farm space leftover when I was done :icon_eek:

You forgot to get the HQ and market to lvl 35. It's a new feature.

DeletedUser98416

If you did start smoking something you would be abusing your health in the same way you abuse the English language

nope...i never smoked in my life..i even quited drinking while ago...and my engish...well i am trying to talk it best i can...not sure how bad it is *sigh*

Mr Lanky said:

actually no...every thing i said there was with lots of sarcasm...i tought its obvious but i guess u cant know what i exactly mean over net :)

DeletedUser

nope...i never smoked in my life..i even quited drinking while ago...and my engish...well i am trying to talk it best i can...not sure how bad it is *sigh*

actually no...every thing i said there was with lots of sarcasm...i tought its obvious but i guess u cant know what i exactly mean over net :)

Keep practicing English, it'll get better, I know quite a few people who've learned English bcuz of TW and now they sound like its their first language.

And sarcasm is hard to translate over the internet unless the person knows you. Thats why you make sure they have no idea if you're being sarcastic or not then make sure to correct them very condescendingly once they misread what you said.