Suggestion for better competive style

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Discussion' started by boyce94, Feb 1, 2017.

Share This Page

1. boyce94

boyce94 New Member

I am a player playing since W3, this is my 3rd account i do believe. I remember some worlds having 120K players. And i do believe this was only because there was not so much PP abusage as it is today. If you join a new world today like 1 month later it's impossible to make comeback with skill. All you have to do is abuse PP. I do believe this is effecting many people why they refuse to join worlds which are open for more then 2,3,4 weeks. I personaly would not join any world that's old for more then 2 weeks because PP Abusage is just insane.

Why don't you try to create a new world and to limit PP? I do understand this is from what you live. But isn't it clear that since this PP Abusage is getting crazy, all worlds have like 10K - 30K players only. I miss times when maps looked like: https://www.facebook.com/TribalWars...32581936192/10154059628226193/?type=3&theater

As a veteran player i remember worlds which lasted for years, you needed like 1 year to hit 100 or 200 villages. Maybe try to limit on a new world PP abusage to 1000PP per 1 month, and maximum speed up setting per queed building should be just 1 usage. Nowadays you don't need skill anymore. All you need is just 30K PP and you can fight anyone. I am sure if some world would be more competive styled not just PP Abusage styled world, more players would join, PP would still be usable but if you'd hit masses, you'd still be able to make more money. Eventualy you could aswell try to make some world competive styled, which tribe wins it or top players win some small amount of $$$.

I loved old TW much more then the new, not because of the feature and updates, i like many of them like MA, new paladin, etc... i just hate the PP abusage. You literaly need 0 skill to be ranked top 10.

We can all agree easily how new worlds begin:
    1. You have 5 top tribes which are premades and PP abusers
    2. tribes ranked 5 - 20 are usualy random formed tribes with good players but mostly not many PP abusers.
    3. Within 1-3 months of world, tribes ranked 5 to 20 are allies with some tribe that's ranked 1-5, and soon they merge or they become academy tribes
    4. Within 1-3 months top 5 tribes have 20% dominance of the world, the rest goes to other tribes which are nobos or don't use PP as much as others.

Literaly as far as i remember all last worlds happening after world 40 series and after are pritty much the same. Begining is always the same as i wrote. Popularity on new worlds is just going down because as i said who would want to join a world when some players have within 10 days of a new world 300 points and on other side you have players havin 2 or 3 villages... As i said i know this is your bussines, but from my point of view this is ruining the game and players refuse to join worlds which are older then 2-4 weeks due to PP abusage. You can't folow them up, not even if you are the best player on the world.

Just wanted to express my opinion what's wrong with new worlds and why i do believe they never get more then 40K active players..

2. wolfsgirl

wolfsgirl Non-stop Poster

I try to get pp on new world for w80 since that's my main world right now & I can't even do that plus when I do buy pp it's for w80 & not for the new world's

3. baronsengir1008

baronsengir1008 Member

Is the new world also an international world? I seem to remember reading a long time ago that, for example, international pp and US pp are not interchangable... I could be wrong though...

4. wolfsgirl

I have no idea since how I live in the us & play . net

5. baronsengir1008

baronsengir1008 Member

What I mean is that.net, .de, .asia, .ru, etc, each have their own pp, as far as I know...
    There are .net worlds (international) and .us (US) worlds...

6. wolfsgirl

Oh I have no idea since how the app will only let you do up 100 villages & if you get more than that you have to use the browser or the mobile version all I know is that I have to put tribalwars.net

7. Muldie325

Muldie325 Contributing Poster

As much as i hate p2w.. the player count has been on a downward trend since long before the new p2w features.