Suggestion Invited ( Live in a Live Forum)

DeletedUser115558

As the title already explained everything...

Can we have suggestions from the poster's to make this dead w86 forum active

DeletedUser70389

As the title already explained everything...

Can we have suggestions from the poster's to make this dead w86 forum active

I'm sure there are people that would rather not post in a forum full of nerds, most I'm sure, sit in their parents basement after clocking out at McDonald's, only to get flamed. Take away the douchebags and I'm sure more people would be inclined to post.

DeletedUser83995

I'm sure there are people that would rather not post in a forum full of nerds, most I'm sure, sit in their parents basement after clocking out at McDonald's, only to get flamed. Take away the douchebags and I'm sure more people would be inclined to post.

This kind of blew my mind. Blaming an inactive forums because of players bashing other players, as you indirect bash the community of W86 haha.

Honestly the forums are inactive here because the world is small, the settings are not that great. When you join a world right now (before HP came out) the first opinion is still W84. So unless you really want to join W86 new players were still joining W84 over W86.

Small world = small forums
Small forums with players like Brandon, and PD in general posting the way they do discourages players from posting. Honestly I normally post way more then I have on this world (as you can see with my 3000 post overall) But this world has just not interested me on the externals. So I have mainly only posted in my newsletter and that is it.

DeletedUser116463

I really miss the gud old days where players discuss and analyze tribes not just by ranks but also continents ,in this way pnp and wars are everywhere. Now we have practically 4 continents, hence; incoming events are bit predictable. As what scientist said. Small world = small forums.

DeletedUser111495

If you want to make forums interesting then declare on PD instead of hugging them tiger

satorbg

I think right now everyone is growing and trying to secure easy food, and so are keeping quiet. I promise that if I make it out of the swamp that is the rim I'll post quality PnPs :icon_biggrin: