Should there be BSOTW?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
To be fair, every banned persons vote should be excluded from the poll result since they, by violating the rules, prove they're not members of the community. Or atleast that their votes is not worth to count. After all, banned people isn't people that respect the community and the rules applied to it.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Ain't gonna tamper with the counts; The banned peoples' votes would have to be taken of by manual count rather than any admin/mod changing the numbers.

DeletedUser63403

I think at the very least the 0 posts account should not be let to vote here, if not anything like less than 50-100 posts.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
I think at the very least the 0 posts account should not be let to vote here, if not anything like less than 50-100 posts.

Counter-productive. There is people who read everything and is around for months but post very little because they only want to make posts with a value.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Well, it's debatable.

But banned users' votes should not count, that's one thing that's for sure.

DeletedUser63403

Well, it's debatable.
I doubt anyone but the trolls themselves would have a problem with that.

We currently have 11 banned users voting for No.

Last edited by a moderator:

graphicsown

I am sure those yes players would accept their votes being removed (2) if the "No's" lost theirs (11) because that would put yes in the lead 50-49 :lol::icon_cool:

Go "Yes" FTW! :icon_wink:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I'm not sure if there will be a BSOTW if its almost fifty fifty... I mean it would mainly affect the people who are against it =/

DeletedUser

I'm not sure if there will be a BSOTW if its almost fifty fifty... I mean it would mainly affect the people who are against it =/
I'm quite certain there would be, since the person who would be making it is in favor, and it seems to be the widespread belief among certain portions of the population here that the people not in favor are inferior in some way, though what way that is differs depending on who's talking.

Last edited by a moderator:

Repinski

I am strongly in favor of this, If this happens some of the old great sig makers might return to show their work if they have their own group for just good sigs. Think about it.

DeletedUser63403

I think now that it should not be approved. It wouldn't help in this situation.... Just a normal sotw for the vote-whores and the sig comp by me would suffice. Anyone who wants to take part in sotw like we used to, can join my competition.....

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I am strongly in favor of this, If this happens some of the old great sig makers might return to show their work if they have their own group for just good sigs. Think about it.

I have thought about it. If they are so stuck up that they want their own damn contests than imo they can stay away =/

DeletedUser54064

I have thought about it. If they are so stuck up that they want their own damn contests than imo they can stay away =/

At least please make an effort to read the previous pages and grasp the situation for what it is before making such a comment.