Suggestions for TW

LOVERLOVER

Since TW likes to occasionally flood our email with their suggestions, I have a few of my own.

Firstly, half price nobles, even if it is for the Holidays, whatever. This world is old enough to accept such a thing. I believe it was world 8 that got half price nobles already. Please consider it.

Secondly, I would like to address one thing that has always bothered me about TW. When you send your precious support troops to someone, the supporter does not get any ODD credit. I would like to see TW in act some type a system that allows the supporter to receive some type of credit for his/her troops dieing- albeit- 50/50, 60/40... It would not only encourage supporting, it would allow people away from the front line to build some ODD.

That is all.

DeletedUser

I agree with the second one, i've often thought it was unfair. Don't really care what price nobles are, everyone gets the same anyway.

DeletedUser46615

Since TW likes to occasionally flood our email with their suggestions, I have a few of my own.

Firstly, half price nobles, even if it is for the Holidays, whatever. This world is old enough to accept such a thing. I believe it was world 8 that got half price nobles already. Please consider it.

Secondly, I would like to address one thing that has always bothered me about TW. When you send your precious support troops to someone, the supporter does not get any ODD credit. I would like to see TW in act some type a system that allows the supporter to receive some type of credit for his/her troops dieing- albeit- 50/50, 60/40... It would not only encourage supporting, it would allow people away from the front line to build some ODD.

That is all.

I Agree

DeletedUser

That is all.

i agree with both of these :icon_biggrin: especcially the noble prices

chrisparty

it's more fun to just move to the frontline yourself and get all the ODD :icon_twisted:

Lover you should move to k55 I will give you some ODD :icon_razz:

DeletedUser61336

I like the second idea alot...Though I don't really care what prices nobles are...

DeletedUser

That is all.

I think you are already the ODD Queen. I could only imagine how much more you would have if 1/2 of your support was included.

As for cheap nobles I would say they should take a poll of the players. I am in favor of it, live or die by it, but I doubt it would pass. It never passed on W10 not that long ago and that is a much faster and older world.

DeletedUser

I think you are already the ODD Queen. I could only imagine how much more you would have if 1/2 of your support was included.

As for cheap nobles I would say they should take a poll of the players. I am in favor of it, live or die by it, but I doubt it would pass. It never passed on W10 not that long ago and that is a much faster and older world.

Good Defense is Ofense!

So I think LOVER is queen of DEFENSE. :lightcavalry:

DeletedUser

could we get half-priced nobles in effect soon? i want to go on more noble sprees :p

DeletedUser

Can we have all our ingame names changed to Vintage? In honor of the hot, sexy young man?

DeletedUser

Hahhaahahaheeheaha, tyty Mark.

Btw you may feel honored Mark because my IRL name is Marcis and in english it`s - MARK

But on-topic. WHERE IS THE HALF PRICED NOBLES??? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hahhaahahaheeheaha, tyty Mark.

Btw you may feel honored Mark because my IRL name is Marcis and in english it`s - MARK

But on-topic. WHERE IS THE HALF PRICED NOBLES??? :icon_rolleyes:
:icon_eek: Does that mean i'm Vintage?

DeletedUser

Considering this thread just got recently bumped the question still remains unanswered. Can TW at least take a poll of the players concerning the 1/2 priced nobles? Now would be a great time to do so considering the Holiday season is fast approaching and chances are players will once again vote for the attack break. If the vote passes in favor of 1/2 priced nobles it allows both TW and the players the opportunity to adjust to the new requirements which can then be implemented immediately after the break.

PS - Mark, your new name can be 'Vintage Part Deux?'

DeletedUser

ok half price nobles might be a good thing for this world.

buuuuut I have one question...What about guys who has 100k of ress stored?

I know there are a lots of those who ave enough packages stored to build over 100 nobles so what about them?
If we get 1/2 price that means those slackers will be able to build 200 nobles...not fair cuzz others spent 2x ress to build a noble and to take a village.

I am for this if and only if mods are going to take 50% of everybodys ress stored in academy before changing the price of nobles so that every player has equal conditions...

DeletedUser

Sinn that is a point but the counter point is why are they sitting on that many potential nobles? Because they are not actively nobling. Most of your better players are actively nobling and always seem to be at a loss of packets. 100 nobles is a large amount to be educated and chances are if given the luxury of that doubling to 200 will not change the mindset of that player. There may be some exceptions but overall I do not feel that is a huge issue.

DeletedUser

No that will not happen, IF the update comes, you will be able to store double the amount of packages, with the same resources as before. Nobles will still be as expensive, however a noble package will get worth less. *14k wood 15k clay 12,5k iron*

Bigfeet15

No that will not happen, IF the update comes, you will be able to store double the amount of packages, with the same resources as before. Nobles will still be as expensive, however a noble package will get worth less. *14k wood 15k clay 12,5k iron*

Well i vote that happens naow :axemen: :snob: :axemen: :snob: :axemen: :snob: :axemen: :snob: