Suggestions

• Thread starter DeletedUser15106
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

gargareth

Randomize the settings (Within certain constraints to prevent total silliness)

DeletedUser

Ban Gargareth, he talks of sorcery. :)

Though please do more rounds at speeds 250 or below, less 100% loyalties, more 26 point starts. Thanks !

~Will~

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

what about bash rounds.. that include nobling? start a 26 points 400x speed or whatever settings others would like th best. no barb nobling or it would take the fun out of it

DeletedUser

200 Speed
0.6 Unit Speed
26 Point start
Lots of Barbs :icon_biggrin:

Please can we have less 100 percent loyatly cause there crap.
Havent seen many bash rounds lately.
And whoever does the premiums needs to start actually handing them out!

DeletedUser55786

I know people are not gonna like this but could you do a couple of no haul rounds please, short rounds, high speed as no haul, I want to play rounds but the constant farming needed gets strenuous. can anyone please refrain from abusing me about this comment because if you don't like a round then you don't have to play it and this is a suggestion thread...

DeletedUser

You tell them ash ;)

Personally i think its a good idea, its so easy to be good at speed all you need it 30 PP for FA :| no hauls would be very good i think.

DeletedUser

I want to apply here for the Lan option!

We need rounds where the Lan option is active or maybe a possibility to tell the support that we are at friends and able to play with him without limited actions!
Last weekend i stayed at my friends home, we played together, but he couldnt support me, thats not fine!!

Most rounds start with Level 1, you have to build up very much and to click really hard- I think no one will click 2 Accounts at the same time, thats unhumanly..

Of course you have a better chance to snipe and to do other things with your tribemate(friend), but with the todays possibilities like Teamspeak or Skype you have the same chances...

Best regards and so far
Robin

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I know people are not gonna like this but could you do a couple of no haul rounds please, short rounds, high speed as no haul, I want to play rounds but the constant farming needed gets strenuous. can anyone please refrain from abusing me about this comment because if you don't like a round then you don't have to play it and this is a suggestion thread...

There are often short No Hauls rounds. ?

DeletedUser

There are often short No Hauls rounds. ?

So rounds without hauls mean you can drive to your friend and you can play a round with him and support him too?
Where can I find the Info if the round is with or without hauls

DeletedUser55786

haven't seen any no hauls since I've been back and that's been a few weeks?

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
And whoever does the premiums needs to start actually handing them out!

You need to send in a ticket now to claim your winning premium points.
It will help to process this faster if your ticket has the link to the ranking page of the round you won.

haven't seen any no hauls since I've been back and that's been a few weeks?

There have been and one is planned for this weekend. :)

DeletedUser38971

Start:
End:
Description: No paladin, no archers, Constant Nobles, 1 tech per unit, tribe limit 1, tribe lock, cannot attack own tribe, growing bonus villages < To 3k + Bonus barbs? .

STW Rules and FAQ
STW Ladder
Player limit: 100
Requirements for victory: Player rank 1 at end wins
Speed: 250
Unit speed: .6
Sleep mode: Yes
Account sitting: no
Morale: no
Building queue: Yes

Could you please set this round up?

DeletedUser

Cat round, 400 speed, farm limit 150 supported per farm lv, 6 hours.

DeletedUser

Interesting to see a tribal bash round some time, tribe with highest ODA wins. 150 units supported by farm level, 3 member tribe limit, 4-5 hours.

~Will~

Status
Not open for further replies.