Suits & EGO

DeletedUser

yes, i was subtly pointing that out... mad incomming trains and they remove him. I did get a chuckle.

Then they couldnt even say anything about it here, so i chuckled again.

Then i think about how much they care about stats, and how much i dont....and see that i havent paid them much attention, but they are STILL losing in stats. And I get a third chuckle.

oh well. Like you said.....hypocrites. In the end, it is just a game so i will continue to have fun playing it.

I didn't notice you put a link, you are too subtle man :D

DeletedUser

I know you guys are "busy" but come on, I wanted a real op .

As I said, there has yet to have been an op. You guys declared war because you are "ready" for a war. There are other things I want done first, so they will be.

And since you guys are the "ready" ones, and I am not.... you obviously must be owning in stats right?

Soon enough though my friend. So far, nothing has been done that wasnt pre-planned, and the plan is on schedule.

DeletedUser

We declared because you're suitup 2.0, overall this is still a losing war for you.

Your plan must have a very slow schedule, can I expect nobles in 2015?

DeletedUser

We declared because you're suitup 2.0, overall this is still a losing war for you.

Your plan must have a very slow schedule, can I expect nobles in 2015?

IF all stays on schedule, that sounds about right.

Suitup 2.0?!
u do realize that suitup had 50 members? and of those 50 members, 10 made Smoke?
with 40 members in the Zip family, wouldnt that family be suitup 2.0? or Zuitup?

irrelevant really.

DeletedUser

40? so 2/3 of zips and pend is old suitup players? damn.... who knew?

DeletedUser

Yawn, -a- left you suitup is the fragment of what's left. Mieszko is your leader, a suitup player. This and the fact that these claims of you having "only 10" suitup players in your tribe is quite silly considering that your tribe only was that small number of people until you merged dodo in. Which, by the way, was a very suitup thing to do. You know, the whole recruiting for points thing... but who am I to judge.

DeletedUser

Yawn, -a- left you suitup is the fragment of what's left. Mieszko is your leader, a suitup player. This and the fact that these claims of you having "only 10" suitup players in your tribe is quite silly considering that your tribe only was that small number of people until you merged dodo in. Which, by the way, was a very suitup thing to do. You know, the whole recruiting for points thing... but who am I to judge.

Ill take issue with you there Njc, you imply that Smoke recruited us simply for points. Dodo was defeated, very few active players were remaining.

The players who were recruited were active players who wished to play on, I approached Mieszko initially and I vouched for every single one of the recruits. At no stage did he try to bring 'dead accounts' into the fold. Tribes evolve, members come and go all with the goal of strengthening the tribe, I am sure the players recruited from Dodo will add to Smoke.

Personally I could care less about suitup/Dodo and semantics. All we have is the now and what we do from here.

I

DeletedUser

I would assume that smoke isn't bringing in dead players.. most tribes don't especially when those can be nobled out while they're still outside of the tribe. It's a waste of space and doesn't look very good on a tribe either. lose-lose.

DeletedUser

Agreed on the internaling dead accounts bit, but when you say Meiszko recruited us for points you imply that the Dodo players have no value other than them adding to your point total and tribe ranking? Im not really sure how you bring new blood into a tribe without bringing their points along with them ;)

I assure you that any Dodo recruit currently residing in Smoke deserves their spot in the tribe and will provide fair competition for you :)

So when you accuse Mieszko of acting 'suituppish' in his approach to current events I think you are incorrect, he obviously made a fresh break for reasons im not privy to. I see no equal sized Family tribe as was the case with Suitup.

As I said before im not interested in arguing in the origins of Smoke and whether you can label them suitup 2.0, analyzing the origin of each member is too hard for me :p..... im simply defending my friends from Dodo, and believe they were recruited for more than their sum of points...perhaps im wrong?

Also, as for the recruiting and dismissing of stumyster01, I believe ego when they say he should not have been recruited and that it would have been an accident, he was tribeless for a long time before he was picked up. I see no reason as to why they would wait so long other than what Dark is saying is true :)

DeletedUser

Go go SMOKE.

Im assuming more members will join as well from EGO?

DeletedUser

Your a legend of the forums,always something too say whether it concerns you or not.

Your one player i would love too see rimmed from the world.

DeletedUser

I'm in Ego, how does a post about "the rest of EGO coming over" not concern me? :icon_neutral:

Also since you like my trolling: try "you're" it's a handy contraction <3

Edit: and I was making a joke because wolf tried to recruit me twice and joel tried to get me to ask for an invite before the suitup v ego war even started. I rejected wolf's invite and his request for me to join suitup's leadership. As for Joel's request I stole a village from him and he was sour about it ever since.. so i took some more. If you were "in the loop" you might have picked up on it. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your a legend of the forums,always something too say whether it concerns you or not.

Your one player i would love too see rimmed from the world.

Simply because you disagree with or dislike someones statement does not mean they do not belong here :icon_rolleyes: