WAR SULTAN

ARAMCO

Reaction score
AlSalam Alykom

How are you guys ?

I am here just to say, I really miss you all ..

Because I spent in this world my best time in this game.

When I was playing in this world, the game was a part of my life, I was playing about 10 hours a day straight for 5-7 months, I don't remember.

I don't know what happened in the world after I left.

But I hope we all enjoyed playing with and against each other.

All respect and appreciation to my friends and enemies.

I wish good luck to everybody.

ARAMCO

Reaction score
Stealing multiple accounts, all their flags, sabotaging the tribe, and ruining the end of the world. Maybe you forgot all the things you did but we didn’t. Shame you haven’t stayed gone.

Hi jacob

Actually, I'm not here to argue, but if you accuse me of something, I'll answer you.
Hidden (Abo Saad) - Mainmix (Muhammed), they spent around 500k pp as I know on the flags, and when I took the account from them and changed the name from Healer to Over Rank, the account already had several strong flags.

Even when that happened while I am playing, I already said to you and the others, if you need any flags just tell me, But don't accuse me in this way, because I don't need flags or accounts at all, even when you keep saying stealing and somethings like this, nah I don't care about what are you saying, I even don't need it hahaha, but no problem.

Oh by the way, when you talked about theft and flags, you reminded me, one of your friends already stole my flags, I don't know why but anyway he's not a man at all, beware your friends Jacob, if they take your flags, it's not my fault.

To be honest, this is the most funny point in your replay hahaha, can you tell me who wanted to betray me while I was defending on the FL? your answer will be easy, but if you are gonna say the wrong answer, I will make it hard by my proof.

Like I said, I'm not here to argue, I'm here because I miss this world, and because I made my tribe last longer and stronger, and when I left because of what I saw, the world fell.

I don't know why do you want to make a fool of yourself and tell some lies? hahaha, but its okay.

Annnnnnnnd I wish good luck to everybody <3 <3