Summary of this world in memes

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
@OGILL You should’ve stayed gone, you “ Shock” bitches talked the most and did the least of anyone the whole world. Shock tears taste salty af this month. Losers use every excuse in the book why you quit while your allies are still fighting.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
As a matter of fact the 2 to 1 ratio was out side. DS, tog and sanity, vs the rest of you. As started in my first post in this thread. I included tog and sanity.

IKEA I did not, but seeing as you fought for like a week it seemed pointless. And IKEA has to deal with noname at that point of time.

And also you hit IKEA, wasn't like IKEA had the jump on you lol.

Anyway I will leave it now, I think I have explained it enough times now. You had your chance and your alliance blew it.

Let's get back to memes. I'll try and find one to show your logic.

I wish my allies did as i told them to do, i truly wish it. But you know, we declared on our ally, for a reason, perhaps you have heard of that reason?

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
c4ccc1a475c4bfa4ab0c8b3674f6a3d5.png

Literally every time.

Ashen = DS

We all agreed it was Trex and Ashen who did that stunt, what you talking about?

Who benefited from Romans villages being empty? Lmao. Ashen who sent 1 nuke to towers followed by trains sure as hell didn't know much right?

Last edited by a moderator:

The Strategist

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ashen = DS

We all agreed it was Trex and Ashen who did that stunt, what you talking about?

Who benefited from Romans villages being empty? Lmao. Ashen who sent 1 nuke to towers followed by trains sure as hell didn't know much right?

Try doing a meme lol.

Trex did it, yes DS benefitted. But none of our players went on to your accounts and ruined everything.

It appears ashen might of none, or someone on that account.

But DS didn't, otherwise I and many others would not of sent so many nukes.

So if people could stop brandishing DS because of trex, that would be great thanks. And then the rest of the tribe folded without much of a fight. War was far from over.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Try doing a meme lol.

Trex did it, yes DS benefitted. But none of our players went on to your accounts and ruined everything.

It appears ashen might of none, or someone on that account.

But DS didn't, otherwise I and many others would not of sent so many nukes.

So if people could stop brandishing DS because of trex, that would be great thanks. And then the rest of the tribe folded without much of a fight. War was far from over.

Hurts losing to people so clueless as you, it does lol.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
In my eyes you are the true winner!

You sure are going to be a winner this world, i love to watch how this will end <3
You enjoy fighting, no matter how it goes, i don't do losing battles, i understand when i am beat, and after that i don't give a single f about the world. Losers will always be losers, that ain't me.

Anyway, i am off this forum now. Enjoy the war with DS.