Summary of this world in memes

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
unknown.png

Kül Tigin

Reaction score
I still cant forget the Turkish sentences (something about wedding night) Shaun created on a discord chat to traitor Mesut (Takeshi). I read them to my friends and we laughed together. What an imagination :)

Shaun forever..

Kül Tigin

Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Kül Tigin, inlägg: 7122377, medlem: 125239"]
Är det tillåtet att prata på främmande språk här?
[/CITAT]

grow up for once tw seem your life sad.
How pathetic one can be!!!

When minty went to balcony, it was puuuff.
When minty went to the toilet, went boom,
Do you have to talk like a grandma bro? You joined an overgrown cheater acc and talking about all those nonesense. Like an old dog, talking to its grandkids how many cats he killed. BTW I remember the times you were fighting hard to win against bob on w106. What happened, you became one like your coplayers?

Last edited:

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
How pathetic one can be!!!

When minty went to balcony, it was puuuff.
When minty went to the toilet, went boom,
Do you have to talk like a grandma bro? You joined an overgrown cheater acc and talking about all those nonesense. Like an old dog, talking to its grandkids how many cats he killed. BTW I remember the times you were fighting hard to win against bob on w106. What happened, you became one like your coplayers?

you fail to realize that bob (me) is not playing w111 since a while back. Swedes don’t need me, world seems to go okay nevertheless.
Go Swedes! Contact me if things go wrong, meanwhile I’m being quite busy IRL.

Kül Tigin

Reaction score
you fail to realize that bob (me) is not playing w111 since a while back. Swedes don’t need me, world seems to go okay nevertheless.
Go Swedes! Contact me if things go wrong, meanwhile I’m being quite busy IRL.

If I was to mean you, I would say abelsucker. But with the minty too bein a bobsucker, swedes wont have a problem.

Can it be called a success as too many swede hounds here on .net as your local server disbanded? Go swedes! as swedes doesnt have anywhere else to go!

Last edited:

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
No matter how much the wind howls, the mountain cannot bow to it

1593948933313.png

LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS

TO DEFEAT THE HUNS

Kül Tigin

Reaction score
Wake up, it was a dream to win against Kül. You are sleepin bro. You felt my heat for a time, yes. But when I join an account, I make it obvious that I am there.

You can't defeat Huns BTW, you nor any other european coalitions have never been. There is still a country called as Hungary where Attila made his campaign, divided the roman empire into two and invaded alsmost all europa.

Last edited: