Summary of this world in memes

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Wake up, it was a dream to win against Kül. You are sleepin bro. You felt my heat for a time, yes. But when I join an account, I make it obvious that I am there.

You can't defeat Huns BTW, you nor any other european coalitions have never been. There is still a country called as Hungary where Attila made his campaign, divided the roman empire into two and invaded alsmost all europa.

I can defeat the huns in atilla total war, even on legendary difficulty.

The Roman Empire was divided before Atilla, and it fell because of galic/german/britannic tribes.

Kül Tigin

Reaction score
I can defeat the huns in atilla total war, even on legendary difficulty.

Lol. That game is made for a reason. I guess you also be able to defeat the Mr. X on Residen Evil 2! :D

The Roman Empire was divided before Atilla, and it fell because of galic/german/britannic tribes.

Huns made those tribes migrate to europe. Thats the reason of the division of the rome. East and west supposed to act as one and allied. When Attila came, he ended the coalition between the two. That was the beginning of the end of the western empire. And the eastern roman empire was destroyed by the descendants of Huns.

Last edited:

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Swedes don’t need me, world seems to go okay nevertheless.
Go Swedes!

giphy.gif

meanwhile Glanne reading...

giphy.gif

giphy.webp

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score
How pathetic one can be!!!

When minty went to balcony, it was puuuff.
When minty went to the toilet, went boom,
Do you have to talk like a grandma bro? You joined an overgrown cheater acc and talking about all those nonesense. Like an old dog, talking to its grandkids how many cats he killed. BTW I remember the times you were fighting hard to win against bob on w106. What happened, you became one like your coplayers?

Is that hard leave me alone patetic talking just about me, just do your stuff i have been in hospital since its bleeding show respect and leave me alone understand please.

And i never joined cheated account have fact correct.

Last edited:

Kül Tigin

Reaction score
You re just pathetic to understand that whole talking about you betrayer Mesut!

I was talking about Minty joining bayliner acc. Are you not in DS you smart boy?

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score
Is that hard leave me alone patetic talking just about me, just do your stuff i have been in hospital since its bleeding show respect and leave me alone understand please.
You re just pathetic to understand that whole talking about you betrayer Mesut!

I was talking about Minty joining bayliner acc. Are you not in DS you smart boy?

I am not betrayer and told i am super sick why can you not stop talking about me cmon stop cry for evertyhing in life you gived up and get over stop always talking about me that shows who is pathetic.

Kül Tigin

Reaction score
I m not even game now, but I see you crumble allthe worlds. Get a life if you still alive. If not, I ll make a feast.

Btw what makes you think I am always talking about you, you re like a rat in my eyes.

Last edited:

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Any NF player still around, whats going on??? All i see NF losing vills left and right.

Allied with ikea, half merged into them. Unexpected. Thought you were out for em????