Summary of this world in memes

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Meanwhile in Noname Council trying to figure out how to get through Bob..

b172052d10c4f51a6187b75bb3f5811c.png

Last edited:

vekinator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
@Kamikazee this are your stats against IKEA in last 2 weeks..only villages you took are ones from players should have been internaled months ago. but yeah, keep bragging, wont be for long

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 50

2dumm4kek

Reaction score
You allied the Noname/DS gang so I don't see how you didn't betray them first to be honest.

WILLPOWER

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So what you mean is if you got backstabbed you don't seek out to any help, you just stand there and play 14k villages vs 3.5k? I mean I know you would like that because 7.5k vs 3.5k villages didnt work in your favour. In a week and a half with HALF THE VILLAGES YOU HAVE we got 300. ^_^ I guess this is the one hurts you the most.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Haha, it's funny, because NF is making these memes.

Imagine being a good ally and not letting your allies die while you duck around in the rim and fight a war you are bound to lose. Roli tells me he doesn't give a rats ass about aces and never had, solid.

We figured that out as well, thus we broke the "alliance" Not sure what we were in the eyes of NF, meatshield probably.

Congrats to DS victory on the world, i called it.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
0be7628560593c5978f50ca9053d4e1c.img

Thats a funny picture Kamikaze, NF wants a 72h cooldown, goes ahead and disrespects it anyway, cause it benefits them.

Typical NF, doing what benefits themselfs

2dumm4kek

Reaction score
So what you mean is if you got backstabbed you don't seek out to any help, you just stand there and play 14k villages vs 3.5k? I mean I know you would like that because 7.5k vs 3.5k villages didnt work in your favour. In a week and a half with HALF THE VILLAGES YOU HAVE we got 300. ^_^ I guess this is the one hurts you the most.

How do you count to 3.5k villages when you've been ganging up on us since day one?

Don't even try to claim that you joining the Noname/DS alliance was in self defense.

WILLPOWER

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This cooldown is my FAVOURITE! Really! :D
Both YOU and VLH give us EXACTLY the same time for "cooldown" which is the SAME TIME THE ONGOING IKEA NUKES ARE LANDING.
And btw YOU asked for cooldown not we did. We never did because we never wanted to fight any of our allies. YOU GIVE US the cooldown to sound nice which in reality you just time it for an OP.
The good part this time is that my DEF troops wont travel for 3 days FROM YOUR VILLAGES when the cooldown is 2 days and IKEA is nuking/catting me down from 1 day ahead of the end of the cooldown. ^_^

Say Bye

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
0be7628560593c5978f50ca9053d4e1c.img

Thats a funny picture Kamikaze, NF wants a 72h cooldown, goes ahead and disrespects it anyway, cause it benefits them.

Typical NF, doing what benefits themselfs

You asked about how many cooldown will we should have, I answered that the typical is 72h. You get that as I asked you to have 72h, and while you are so gracious, you gave it.

Let's talk about the fact you broke the alliance border agreement several times and lied about "don't worry, we will switch them". Or that's wasn't a problem when I gave you jacksparrow, our internal who were on your side? :) Then, breaking rules wasn't a problem, was it?

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
This cooldown is my FAVOURITE! Really! :D
Both YOU and VLH give us EXACTLY the same time for "cooldown" which is the SAME TIME THE ONGOING IKEA NUKES ARE LANDING.
And btw YOU asked for cooldown not we did. We never did because we never wanted to fight any of our allies. YOU GIVE US the cooldown to sound nice which in reality you just time it for an OP.
The good part this time is that my DEF troops wont travel for 3 days FROM YOUR VILLAGES when the cooldown is 2 days and IKEA is nuking/catting me down from 1 day ahead of the end of the cooldown. ^_^

We could have hit you out of the blue with the ikea nukes raining down on you, we decided that, we still have had our relations to you. We want to offer you a Cooldown, we asked , Roli said 72h, 72h was given. 12h later its violated by NF.

WILLPOWER

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We could have hit you out of the blue with the ikea nukes raining down on you, we decided that, we still have had our relations to you. We want to offer you a Cooldown, we asked , Roli said 72h, 72h was given. 12h later its violated by NF.
YOU NEVER COULD thats the point. DS destroyed your strongest accounts thats why you are crying man so badly. Because you know youve got nothing and you tried to save time with this "cooldown" bs. ;)

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You asked about how many cooldown will we should have, I answered that the typical is 72h. You get that as I asked you to have 72h, and while you are so gracious, you gave it.

Let's talk about the fact you broke the alliance border agreement several times and lied about "don't worry, we will switch them". Or that's wasn't a problem when I gave you jacksparrow, our internal who were on your side? :) Then, breaking rules wasn't a roblem, was it?

You forget, Jack sparrows was promised to me as you recruited him even though i was targetting him. Wouldn't consider it anything special, more than you repay us.

And yeah, ofcourse we won't trade off vills when you are doing nothing for us, so you tell us thats acceptable to break the terms for that?

Ok