Summer is almost over....

• Thread starter DeletedUser74275
  • Start date

Bo-John-bo

i thought KS was one of the more 'normal' posters

BIGGG mistake

I find the end of summer only increases my TW time, no sun means no chilling outside with beer etc, so more TW time. Yay!!!

DeletedUser

KS, I can see that you can find in any thread something negative, he wrote that thread in general, dont start fights over nothing... can you just be normal like not so many people on forums (xD) and just post your opinion that dont contains killing thread and starts arguing?

Anyways ontopic:

I think some people will try to find co-players (those who dont have any) and most will give acc to some friends etc. but some will just carry on as smivers said and they will be eaten by big fish who are still here and waiting :)

DeletedUser

KS, I can see that you can find in any thread something negative, he wrote that thread in general, dont start fights over nothing... can you just be normal like not so many people on forums (xD) and just post your opinion that dont contains killing thread and starts arguing
Nope. Trollin' till I die brah, get on my good side, or face the Saber.
When the pants come off, look the fudge out!

whall0625

Well, without Australian minerals (predominantly iron for steel, but also uranium, etc.), China grinds to a halt. Without China's economy, America grinds to a halt.
Yeah, Australia is insignificant in the global scheme. :icon_rolleyes:
I really did think you were smarter than this Adam, perhaps I gave you too much credit.

Oh, and I'm not even from Australia, but how about that NZ film and television industry? Y'all love our NZ produced film and television shows, but don't want to give us recognition? Cool story bro. And I heard somewhere that the NZ beef, lamb and dairy industries are among the top in the world or some shit? But y'all wouldn't care about quality produce, would ya?

Lmao way to utilize wikipedia ftw.......you are by far the worst poster i have seen on these externals in at least the last 3 years......why dont you stick to making maps cause your posts and attitude are garbage.

DeletedUser

To get back to the original basis of the OP, I think we are getting answers to this

All the idiots who need more edoocashun seem to be clearing off and there are hardly any decent wars going on while all the internalling that needs to happen takes place

DeletedUser

To get back to the original basis of the OP, I think we are getting answers to this

All the idiots who need more edoocashun seem to be clearing off and there are hardly any decent wars going on while all the internalling that needs to happen takes place

I need education but I'm still here <3