Summer is Over (DT vs. TFBS)

Discussion in 'World 103' started by thebigt625, Mar 6, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Symbiote

Symbiote Active Member

So basically what you're saying to me is, that people can't have nukes circling or even sent somewhere? I mean it isn't good gameplay to have nukes sitting idle all the time. But I guess that is just me.

How has he rimmed himself? I don't see much stagnation or anything. He's up 500k points in the past week or so. It appears he's just picking you apart like apples to be frank.

2. Custer

Custer Non-stop Poster

@Symbiote Ok, I'll try once again. Try sending an attack or support at him. You'll get a message. I'd write what has happened here, but am not allowed to.

3. Symbiote

Symbiote Active Member

Seems to me you like to talk a lot, so a message shouldn't be a problem no?

4. Custer

Custer Non-stop Poster

Been warned for posting those kind of messages before.

Seems like you have internet, why not try sending a command at him?

5. Symbiote

Symbiote Active Member

Why would I?

6. Custer

Custer Non-stop Poster

Jeez, you're on a whole new level of stupid. And that's quite a feat to achieve, the standard is quite low in DT as is.
    The guy can not be attacked anymore, nor can he log on to his account. Draw the conclusion as to why, if you are able to do that yourself.

7. Young Blood

Young Blood Member

:O why he can not be attacked anymore?

8. Corey Taylor

Corey Taylor Active Member

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

9. Corey Taylor

And may Gnomlandsecurity rest in peace, we will not miss him

10. Quack

Quack Well-Known Member

You completely ignored the fact that we fought DT in Hail prior to merging over. You also completely ignored the fact that BFH was not merged into DT at the time (which was most of the front that Gnomland was on/near). The stats he incurred were not even listed in the war stats for DT v TFBS. Your argument is completely invalid and makes you look ignorant, which you are.

I was in TFBS, as a council member I figured you would've had an idea of who was in your own tribe? I even made a post in this thread saying who I was but you're too illiterate or simply don't have the attention span to read that much. I mean, it's even in my signature lol. We already know from your selective stat picking that you are clearly no scholar so I won't fault you for it.

It's almost like TFBS council and members have selective hearing or something or you really are just that self centred. Just because nobody from the north-west helped your front doesn't mean they were sitting around doing nothing. You failed your own tribe members, failed ex-masters, failed ex-hail, and failed to handle internal issues within the tribe as a whole. I'm not sure why anyone who isn't main TFBS even stays with the tribe at this point because all you guys have done is use up members in a careless and oblivious manner.

Does nobody from TFBS or its council want to speak other than this clown? If he's who you wanted representing you on the externals, I sure do feel bad for you. I'm sure not all of you are THIS incompetent at forming a logical thought, right?

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
    SassySwagGuru likes this.
  11. =Bit Cloud=

=Bit Cloud= Non-stop Poster

Glad to see this world is still a shit show.

Celaethon and SassySwagGuru like this.
  12. Corey Taylor

sorry who are you again ?

Custer likes this.
  13. Custer

Custer Non-stop Poster

Gnomland had 10M OD before pulling a backstab. Surely he wasn't even doing that much work even prior to merging over?
    Unless 10M is where you pull the line of "good participation".

14. Varika

Varika Non-stop Poster

Least 20-25 other accounts in tfbs that have lower OD thats acceptable for you on one hand but not the other for Gnomland acc? Oh right again i forgot about the diffetent set of rules for participation with GW's hookers and rest of the tribe.

15. Varika

Varika Non-stop Poster

Oh btw. These were the 3 screenshots shared with tfbs council taken on may 17 after DT tribe wide op to highlight the problems with activity/participation and also address shit like letting inactive afks gobble barbs "for more def" that they can sit on afk like?

Pretty sure i have the mail from king low muppet somewhere when highlight this with hes response of "stop complaining " remember guys if you ignore something lkng enough its no issue.

http://prntscr.com/nplg9i

https://prnt.sc/nplgd3

https://prnt.sc/nplhcu

Just have to look at Snpn and rest if anti there. But remember its gnom and varika who are trash afk accounts with no od.

P.s if you go add up those accounts with next to no odd/ods gain during that tribe op thats 25mil worth of accounts doing shit, tell u what tho new idea we will get custer to come in and piss of those actually doing something by saying they aint to the point they leave woo win

16. Corey Taylor

imagine still responding to Custer..

but hey it's hilarious though, keep doing it please

17. BlackGrimReaper

BlackGrimReaper Tribe Mate of the Year 2017

More drama and whinning please. Need more on that on externals since TFBS isnt capable of producing real time results, at least on externals they can whine all they want.

18. Custer

Custer Non-stop Poster

Here's the difference between them and you: They don't spend 90% of their online time complaining. You act like a 16 year old girl with poor confidence, they don't. I've said it before and I'll say it again; you're a brat and you need to grow up/a pair. Same goes for @Gnomlandsecurity

Oh and @SassySwagGuru, liking every comment by DT doesn't validate the opinion, that only counts when somebody who isn't completely braindead approves of the statement.

19. Corey Taylor

No screenshot will save you from that burn Sassy ;)

20. Gnomlandsecurity

Gnomlandsecurity Active Member

Custer seems your members move too slow. They are your members now right? Fin is gone, or are they GW members now? No worries, TFBS shenanigans failed yet again.

@Symbiote this is a tunnel minded world for TFBS leadership. They see what they want to and rest is just too baffling for them. Custer's equivalent to Varomnia and even then I would put more stock in Varomnia which is a terrible thing to claim in itself.