Summer is Over (DT vs. TFBS)

DeletedUser121688

Shouldn't have been such sneaky sneaksters if you wanted a fair war :)

Pretty sure an EMP would knock DT out pretty quick though, super effective against droids.

Custer i can teach you the secrets of tribal wars, so you wont have to cry about bots and the such.
First lesson: Dodging

We killed 6-7 of your nukes on a WT world. Now thats impressive.

Deleted User - 10994045

I am never one to be "that guy" but why is it every time something happens in TFBS, DT is first to the forums?
TFBS/Masters split, DT posts stats,
TFBS recruits, DT's here!
:D

DeletedUser121688

Your buddy Love apocalypse posted stats, why dont you ask him why he did it.

DeletedUser121688

Rest assured i dont use any illegal scripts. You can report me, if you havent already.
Now stop repeating the same thing like a parrot, and let Custer fend for himself.

DeletedUser122494

@Doctore Haven't seen any of my nukes hit, except for a couple backtimes. Was away for a week though, but not much effort from you guys that period. Care to share those reports?

Deleted User - 10994045

You asked why, so WHY dont you ask your friend. You slow mate?

You keep saying "buddy" and "friend" like it's a bad thing, you have a problem with people knowing each other in a game about literally playing world after world or are you one of those "Once an enemy always an enemy" people.

You must be fun at parties

:rolleyes:

DeletedUser121688

You keep saying "buddy" and "friend" like it's a bad thing, you have a problem with people knowing each other in a game about literally playing world after world or are you one of those "Once an enemy always an enemy" people.

You must be fun at parties

:rolleyes:

How did you get that idea? Did you ask him or not, im eager to find out.

So, uhh, no reports?

2 weeks old reports, when we are at war? Wasnt planning on embarassing, your my trashtalking buddy.

Deleted User - 10994045

How did you get that idea? Did you ask him or not, im eager to find out

Well gee. Lets look at the facts, I make a joke about DT, you call out Love. I say Love is in DT, you again point out he's a friend of mine.

And no, I haven't asked him, We barely talk. Why am I defending DT from DT? You guys having internal issues?

DeletedUser122494

How did you get that idea? Did you ask him or not, im eager to find out.

2 weeks old reports, when we are at war? Wasnt planning on embarassing, your my trashtalking buddy.

Pro-tip: Archive your reports. Pretty sure you've got none though, since that didn't happen.

DeletedUser121688

Well gee. Lets look at the facts, I make a joke about DT, you call out Love. I say Love is in DT, you again point out he's a friend of mine.

And no, I haven't asked him, We barely talk. Why am I defending DT from DT? You guys having internal issues?

Cognitive dissonance is strong in this one. You just admitted you are friends.
Tell those "jokes" of yours to the likes of kimzs, he seems the type to laugh at them.

Pro-tip: Archive your reports. Pretty sure you've got none though, since that didn't happen.

Cant archieve all those reports where you got demolished my man, aint nobody got space for that.

Deleted User - 10994045

Cognitive dissonance is strong in this one. You just admitted you are friends.
Tell those "jokes" of yours to the likes of kimzs, he seems the type to laugh at them.

HEY EVERYONE. ME AND LOVE APOCALYPSE ARE FRIENDS. WE PLAYED TOGETHER IN W100.

There now everyone knows, I'm not sure what you were trying to prove there, now back to my ORIGINAL POINT you sidetracking psycho.

Why is DT always the first to post about TFBS? Can you answer me that?

DeletedUser121688

HEY EVERYONE. ME AND LOVE APOCALYPSE ARE FRIENDS. WE PLAYED TOGETHER IN W100.

There now everyone knows, I'm not sure what you were trying to prove there, now back to my ORIGINAL POINT you sidetracking psycho.

Why is DT always the first to post about TFBS? Can you answer me that?

Calm down big boy. Sure i can answer.
Whenever i posted something about tfbs, was to expose some stupid, ironic shit they did.

Deleted User - 10994045

Calm down big boy. Sure i can answer.
Whenever i posted something about tfbs, was to expose some stupid, ironic shit they did.

There, was that so hard? I knew you could do it if you just tried really really hard and focused
:D

Deleted User - 10994045

Damn, you really humiliated me there. I dont know how im going to recover from this.

It wasn't about humilation lol, I asked a legitimate question and you went on a multiple reply rant trying to... I'm honestly not sure. "Expose" that I have friends lmao

You're the one calling out your tribemates on the forum, I just wanted to know why DT were such big fans of ours that they were posting about events in TFBS before some of TFBS was even aware ;)