Difference: 611,897

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,245,908
Side 2: 763,947
Difference: 481,961

chart

DeletedUser122494

How's the day going for everybody? Anything interesting been going on?

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Enough already. I've been lenient so far, with just deleting the threads and giving a few infractions. But if you continue to post things that is against the rules - such as discussing cheating, accusing others of cheating, discussing moderation, bashing moderators, etc - then I will soon lose patience with that and ban those that insist on continuing to post about it. Consider this a warning.

The three first of the above topics belong in the support system or, in case of the third, in forum PM with the responsible administrator (which would be me).

DeletedUser122494

Enough already. I've been lenient so far, with just deleting the threads and giving a few infractions. But if you continue to post things that is against the rules - such as discussing cheating, accusing others of cheating, discussing moderation, bashing moderators, etc - then I will soon lose patience with that and ban those that insist on continuing to post about it. Consider this a warning.

The three first of the above topics belong in the support system or, in case of the third, in forum PM with the responsible administrator (which would be me).

Just a little quote to lighten the mood:
"Your opinion is noted."

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Implying that wasn't brought up dozens times over via those channels you're referencing.
And that is, and remains, the only channel where it belongs. If there isn't enough proof for that to have effect, then that's that. Spamming about it on the forums, where it's explicitly disallowed, won't change that. It doesn't magically conjure proof out of thin air. Plain and simple.

The support system or forum PM is the only places this will be further addressed.

DeletedUser123480

Btw, nice war between DT and TFB.

Best of luck to all of you.

DeletedUser122494

Its withered down to chicken whining really. was enjoying it till last night, but oh well.

What chicken whining mate?
I don't see anything like that here.

Some updated war stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: TFBS, TFBS B
Side 2:
Tribes: DT, D T, DT.

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 183
Side 2: 164
Difference: 19

chart

Side 1: 1,478,167
Side 2: 1,432,450
Difference: 45,717

chart

babymilo80

Reaction score
It's been an eventful week to say the least

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 278
Side 2: 104
Difference: 174

chart

Side 1: 2,414,758
Side 2: 853,410
Difference: 1,561,348

chart

DeletedUser122464

It's been an eventful week to say the least

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 278
Side 2: 104
Difference: 174

chart

Side 1: 2,414,758
Side 2: 853,410
Difference: 1,561,348

chart

Indeed. 3 backstabs tends to do that.

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Indeed. 3 backstabs tends to do that.

Another case of the TFBS motto - Its only not fair when we on the losing side of it.

Didn't see any complaints when you were trying to recruit a bunch of accounts from DT Backline to turn on them, Just this week!

DeletedUser122464

Another case of the TFBS motto - Its only not fair when we on the losing side of it.

Didn't see any complaints when you were trying to recruit a bunch of accounts from DT Backline to turn on them, Just this week!

If I recall correctly, you guys left because nobody would stack you. Gotta get that external deff for 8.6M ODD and... well zero for Gnomland. You guys were just garbage players, everybody knows it. Finally I don't have to ignore you: you are a little crying baby, and I'm sure doctors will be amazed that such a dumb person could live for so long. Oh boy, that's been something I wanted to say for quite a while now.

DeletedUser81998

If I recall correctly, you guys left because nobody would stack you. Gotta get that external deff for 8.6M ODD and... well zero for Gnomland. You guys were just garbage players, everybody knows it. Finally I don't have to ignore you: you are a little crying baby, and I'm sure doctors will be amazed that such a dumb person could live for so long. Oh boy, that's been something I wanted to say for quite a while now.

If they are such shit players why are you complaining so much? Just shut up and get on with it.