Summer is Over (DT vs. TFBS)

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If I recall correctly, you guys left because nobody would stack you. Gotta get that external deff for 8.6M ODD and... well zero for Gnomland. You guys were just garbage players, everybody knows it. Finally I don't have to ignore you: you are a little crying baby, and I'm sure doctors will be amazed that such a dumb person could live for so long. Oh boy, that's been something I wanted to say for quite a while now.

Way to go to completely ignore what was said - Quick none will take notice if we ignore the topic.

Lets turn to personal insults tho because you the man! Quick think of another insult - Really pretty sad if you been waiting all this time to say that, what a sad little bubble of a world you must live in.

You clearly have no idea,

Sound just like Custer - Obviously going to not have high ODD when there is no defense to stack anything moron.

When your name is Custer and you can draw 30 DVS to mid line villages because the only way you know to defend is to STACK EVERYTHING, then you can say LOOK MY ODD HIGH IM SO GOOD AT DEFENDING.

Here is an example, couldn't believe my eyes when the entire front is being lit up and defense is short yet this request goes up

Pink is Custer, Black is hes own needing an Additional 30+ DVS for stacking? ROFL

https://prnt.sc/numrzv

When you have arguably the biggest front vs DT and only 10 tribal DVS despite asking for some stacks (like 30 dvs requested) after defending 2 ops of over 50 trains and idk how many nukes each in a week - and your tribe cant even send you less than 1% of there defense- clearly something is wrong, When the issue persists and you still have an empty FL yet there are hundreds of EX anti villages in the back line sitting with full dvs doing nothing, your automatically crying and complain, because you ignored the first request means that the issue has gone away right and its not there anymore? TFBS Logic.

Don't worry tho i sat there making sure DT gain 0 ground in K34 North for a month, you know full well every single train that was posted in the forums in that north part of the map be it for Jortenk,Condensed,Ticko i ended up sniping guess it was my bad people like condensed quit because they got sick of being a meat-shield receiving 0 assistance and being told to send all nukes on a 10 day return trip to Litka for you to make 0 ground in 6 weeks and still continue to rinse and repeat the same failed tactics,meanwhile still not good enough.

You got so many council members you cant even get on the same page as each other,end up sitting with one council dude telling you keep your nukes at home for an op coming up, next minute you get another mailing you about your ODA performance and why didn't you send last op,then with in a week of that while your still sitting waiting for this op you get yet another different council member sending mails about your lack of performance a few days after that?, Bravo man real good.

Oh then we can go tell Varika to attack the north, we don't want to assist or stack any of they front but we want them to go on the offence - yeah we know you recruited us as meat shields with an agreement with GW that he can eat all EX Hail after you make ground with DT - That's already come out now - watch your back rest of ex Hail - i'de strike first if i was you. Oh wait from what i hear TFBS council lost control of they players and GW already attacking rofl. This pretty much sums up TFBS weak leadership - Give those that are not part of Ex Anti as much shit as they like and expect them to be cool with it meanwhile Ex Anti can afk and do as they like and thats all fine.

You guys have a vote in your council on if your gonna leave the world or not - Not a vote you want to let the 60 other members be part of at that - Just shows how weak the leadership is none wants to be lead by shit like that - its one thing for someone to have had enough, but to try and convince the rest that its a good idea to just abandon the ship how do you really think that looks to other members?

I Just hope to the rest of TFBS that you aint on Custers shit list, whats the criteria again for being force internaled Custer? Apart from "Making up an excuse" pretty sure you made your own little criteria wanna share that with the rest of the tribe?

Oh one more thing, We will see who are such shit players soon enough when Varika and Gnom accounts are still here and you are not. Just the same with Ex Masters all shit players who would be gone in 6 weeks you said.

Last edited:

DeletedUser122494

@Varika Difference between you and me is that I solo-stack 90% of incoming attacks. You on the other hand seem completely incompetent to even deal with a single nuke, as does your buddy Gnomland. Now just admit you backstabbed with hopes of easy growth and an increased chance of winning; nothing else. Get off your high horse and admit that you really are a piece of garbage - both as a player and as a person.

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
@Varika Difference between you and me is that I solo-stack 90% of incoming attacks. You on the other hand seem completely incompetent to even deal with a single nuke, as does your buddy Gnomland. Now just admit you backstabbed with hopes of easy growth and an increased chance of winning; nothing else. Get off your high horse and admit that you really are a piece of garbage - both as a player and as a person.

@Custer I Don't even know why i bother responding to such a ridiculous post, you post up random nonsense you just pull out of you ass? Solo stacking 90% of incoming attack you are crazy your one of the first people to be posting for def as soon as you receive incoming, Incompetent to deal with a single nukes yep obviously as proven by the amount DT capped from my account.

You not going to comment at all about your own intentions to back stab and force internal people via "made up reasons"? Or the attempted back-stab TFBS council tried to pull with DT members? Guess that was just for hopes of easy growth and increased chance of winning nothing else., You are a total tool and one of the driving factors for Varika account leaving.

Your also the reason that Churchill quit too - Guess that will save the force internal you had planned tho right?

CuddlyTeemo

Reaction score
Varika its easy to bark this loud when you switch sides and insta attack mostly empty backline villages. You are just a sad person without any morals.

Looking at the war stats posted here one can't help himself not to see how a mayority of DT's caps are from people who turn on their tribemates and instahit their backlines. You guys even convince co's like roberto from ismail acc to gift you villages, pathetic and sad if you ask me (surely many would agree).
Now you are blaming your betrayal on bad conditions and who knows what else in TFBS. Its just straight bullshit. You haven't shown shit in this world apart from some defending against DT. I didn't even saw you capture a single enemy village. 0 offensive actions were happening in the north.

Given that we ignore all of that don't mind your treachery, at least you should have shown some justice to your former tribemembers and give them a grace period so they could prepare for a fair fight. Of course we can't expect this from such a spineless person as yourself.

Enjoy your new tribe, till we come for you that is.

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
@Varika How many did I ask for you say? 30 DV’s? Pretty low amount for 700 incoming (botted) nukes I’d say.

But I’m sure thats nothing you’d understand, since you freak out once the incoming counter passes single digit.

Keep acting stupid, its a good look on you.

You know full well that i selected that mid-line villages and didn't post the hundreds of front stacks you already had/were asking for.

700 Botted nukes now must be the entirety of DT using bots then by your counts - Muppet, havn't seen you come out with a single bit of truth yet and continue to ignore your own actions, as the TFBS motto is - ignore it enough it goes away.

Yep freak out once the incoming counter passes a single digit, every time you say something like this you just make your self look even more stupid if that's possible?

@Teemo
You guys even convince co's like roberto from ismail acc to gift you villages, pathetic and sad if you ask me (surely many would agree).

Nope he mailed Goalie randomly because he was that pissed off with Custer and TFBS leadership - Pretty sure he can forward you the mail exchange if you pm in game. Still doesn't change the fact that Custer already planned to force internal him (surley many would agree that him gifting when your council plans this is not pathetic? )

Now you are blaming your betrayal on bad conditions and who knows what else in TFBS. Its just straight bullshit. You haven't shown shit in this world apart from some defending against DT. I didn't even saw you capture a single enemy village. 0 offensive actions were happening in the north.

Don't expect you really know whats happening given the fact that your not on council -

Yeah to a point offence in the north lacked and we could of done better, Quick to forget any caps and oda gain vs the DT extension BHF before they were merged tho right? There was 1 successful op in the north (the only one we ran) resulting in a bunch of caps from SwordSister and DT internaling the rest of the account.

After this point Idk where the offence was suppose to come from to attack? When everyone in the area was being told to send nukes 100+ Hours to Litka which i did too my self first time - ofc everything gets dodges and your troops walk for 10 days then you can have people like Custer call out for no oda gain, My nukes all splatted on Ally arsenal sending them solo on the 18th of May guess thats my fault too? For the last week + Rezzo had told the north to hold nukes for an op, guess thats my fault too?

Now you are blaming your betrayal on bad conditions and who knows what else in TFBS. Its just straight bullshit.

Tell you what Teemo - When the screenshots pop up of Custer talking about force internaling people and "making up excuses for it" ill come back to you and see if its straight up bullshit.

Given that we ignore all of that don't mind your treachery, at least you should have shown some justice to your former tribemembers and give them a grace period so they could prepare for a fair fight.

I Did i gave all Ex Hail a grace period of undefined time - Ill leave them be to fight the rest of DT untill the point that they attack:) Anti ex.... nah... screw that they were never tribe mates just GW's hooker girls and Multi accounts

What just like TFBS leadership planned to do with the DT Members they were trying to recruite to do the exact same thing to DT backline? Right sure.

Last edited:

DeletedUser123128

I guess when certain "undetectable" techniques are used which make the game a lot harder and unfun than it should be, I can understand why people would rather play with them than against them.

I just hope the next world these "techniques" are used on, the 1000 tickets actually make a difference...

Quack

Reaction score
Alright, so I can't speak on everyone else's view of the world. But I can shed some perspective as an ex-council and diplo guy of Hail. There's a lot of misconceptions about what happened that I just wanted to clear up. You have to look at the historical aspects of this world to really understand what happened with Hail players.

Original TFBS Alliance

Hail and TFBS made an alliance agreement to war FSQUAD with the specific terms that we would continue "until FSQUAD was wiped off the map". This worked out well, but then TFBS leadership left Hail out of their merger with FSQUAD and actually never informed us of this course of action.

The war with ANTI

Keep in mind ANTI and Hail had a well working alliance since just about the beginning of the world. Before merging into TFBS, ANTI's leader TheGW became distant and stopped responding to diplomatic talks with Hail. This was conveniently around the time that there were border issues and acts of aggression against Hail players perpetrated by ANTI members. He put us in contact with another player, Lerf, who we had to go through. TheGW said he was very sick and that he put someone else on his account. This was later to be found a lie, but we could tell from a mile away that ANTI was preparing to war us/backstab us. Their credibility was in question from that day on, and it showed especially during the TFBS v DT war (will get into that farther down this post).

The decision to side with TFBS

We had a longstanding end game deal with TFBS. Masters and DT approached Hail leadership as well, stating that we could have an end game deal with DT and that we should "continue our war with ANTI and stay out of the TFBS v DT/Masters conflict". During this time, however, Hail leadership agreed that all tribes in the world were extremely untrustworthy and did not have our best interests in mind.

TFBS leadership pressured Hail heavily to merge as soon as possible and end our war with ANTI. We made an attempt at working out details of it, but only end game details were worked out rather than specific transitional ones. The timeline of this all was noted as suspicious and was immediately put in question. Without council's consent, the dukes of Hail decided that the best interest of the tribe must be with TFBS and that now our fight and best interests were theirs. This undermined a lot of my diplomatic work, but it was accepted by all Hail members in the end.

Merger with TFBS

Around this time I was cut out of many talks involving work with TFBS leadership (the duke of Hail was the primary contact at this point). The timeline of the merger was supposed to be a couple weeks after we came to an agreement (set up ops, set up stacks etc). However, this timeline was rushed to less than a weeks time.

When we did merge with TFBS, we inquired about the plan of attack. We were told to "cause mayhem" and nothing more. No planning, no coordination other than Hail players who just had a brand new frontline and no op to work with. The transition was very messy on the war aspect which could've easily been avoided with more time. This was a very big red flag from the start that we were either being used, or that we were now working under incompetent/incapable/overwhelmed leadership.

Ex-Hail players stacked much of their frontline, but we were situated in a position that we were essentially the frontline between DT and ex-ANTI. This meant that the closest backline villages that were not ex-Hail were ex-ANTI. Ex-Hail did not have enough defense to sustain our frontline and therefore needed ex-ANTI assistance. Our original requests were filled, but as the war picked up we were scrambling for stacks. When this happened, there was very little action from ex-ANTI players. As our own defense got smashed up, there was no defense coming in from ex-ANTI and original TFBS players simply could not stack us because of their own frontlines (which was completely justified). Many of us resorted to strategical stacks where we could snipe/recap from.

Defense was always needed from ex-ANTI. It was discovered that there were hundreds of DV's sitting in the backlines of ex-ANTI accounts. When this was discovered and brought up to TFBS leadership, attempts were made to get us our stacks. Very little was done for us, and we realised quickly that what we were working with is all we had unless some drastic change on the ex-ANTI side occurred. It never did.

When the question of defense was brought up in TFBS chats and forums, several members of TFBS (not all) applied the logic of their own frontlines and areas of the world to ex-Hail fronts. We were often told that we "did not need the defense" and that we "just weren't good at defending". We were treated like some TFBS members knew better than us and that we didn't know how to properly stack fronts in an efficient manner. Clashes with TFBS members happened often between original TFBS and ex-Hail as a result, which soured opinions of each other on both sides.

Speculations and Revelations

I've heard recently about a rumour that TFBS leadership never intended to have Hail around for late game. It was told recently that, once Masters was wiped out and the war with DT swing into TFBS favor, TFBS would permit ANTI to assume the war they had started with Hail. After all that had happened while we were in TFBS, I can believe this.

Hail was not perfect, and did not always make the right decisions. But when we made decisions, it was agreed upon by almost everyone in the tribe. This TFBS merger was not one of these cases, but rather an executive decision that not even Hail's council had much of a say in. We picked the devil that we knew (TFBS) over the devil that we didn't (DT). We would've faced a similar fate in DT I can only assume. We will never know, and we only have ourselves to blame for that.

Another important note is that, weeks into merging with TFBS, we did almost leave. It was heavily discussed within Hail that things were not what they appeared to be within TFBS and that we should simply back our and continue our war with ANTI. I only wish at this point we did do that so we could've avoided all the drama that's happening now.

As for the Condensed. account, the 4 man team we had fell down to 1-2 players who had too much IRL to play actively. Around this time we got attacked by DT in May, the account was active for maybe 3-4 hours a day. We had quit all other worlds and were working to transition out of 103 at the time. After all this political nonsense, I was happy to throw in the towel because I just didn't care anymore. The tribe I was fighting for didn't care, and honestly neither did ex-Hail. And I don't think anyone came blame them after what I listed above.

As a disclaimer, many of the players of TFBS and DT were not involved whatsoever in the items above. It was strictly related to leadership and a few belligerent players.

Last edited:

Young Blood

@Quack , it's pretty obvious, that the reason of this whole merge into TFBS was just to try to kill masters. thats why you've been told to send everyrthing at litka and masters. and that would end in 6 weeks because we are "noobs". however, only isla account was rimmed and by anti, due to no activity in that account at all. and here we are.. bigger than ever :)

Quack

Reaction score
@Quack , it's pretty obvious, that the reason of this whole merge into TFBS was just to try to kill masters. thats why you've been told to send everyrthing at litka and masters. and that would end in 6 weeks because we are "noobs". however, only isla account was rimmed and by anti, due to no activity in that account at all. and here we are.. bigger than ever :)

Well yeah that was the urgency, but it was negligent to a 10mil front in the north.

Apparently TheGW is attacking ex-Hail players as well, and TFBS seems to be blaming ex-Hail players for giving ANTI a hard time. It just further reinforces that TFBS leadership is either incapable/incompetent/overwhelmed, or truly do have malicious intent for players they pressured into joining a tribe for their cause.

I wouldn't say they were the worst tribe I've ever been in, but their leadership sure is branding themselves as the most untrustworthy in this world. And that's saying a lot because TheGW and ANTI are still here.

Gnomlandsecurity

You are just a sad person without any morals

This is interesting. Talking about morals when you have no clue of the things going on behind the scenes from your own leadership. I won't blame you though, you are only responding and reacting to what you are seeing. No worries, I will gladly provide you a nice post of everything with a proper timeline. At least then, when you make a statement, you will have more facts than simply what Custer spits out.

I welcome remarks from Custer where he claims Varika and Gnom are bad accounts because it just comes to show that you have no clue what you are talking about and you make yourself look even dumber than everyone already knows you to be.

Rav

Last edited:

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Teemo disappointed a lot of his old friends, not with his decisions, but his choice of words, and he continues to do so.

DeletedUser122494

This is interesting. Talking about morals when you have no clue of the things going on behind the scenes from your own leadership. I won't blame you though, you are only responding and reacting to what you are seeing. No worries, I will gladly provide you a nice post of everything with a proper timeline. At least then, when you make a statement, you will have more facts than simply what Custer spits out.

I welcome remarks from Custer where he claims Varika and Gnom are bad accounts because it just comes to show that you have no clue what you are talking about and you make yourself look even dumber than everyone already knows you to be.

Rav

Sorry I wrote a really nice remark once again, saying that you are both bad. That unfortunately got deleted.

Summary:
@Varika I had 13 dv's external frontstack; not "hundreds".
And @Gnomlandsecurity you are a worse version of Varika, who's bad to begin with. Love it how you talk about your account in third person btw.

Gnomlandsecurity

Minty's comment was deleted above regarding Jack and myself where he tried to save you face from looking like an idiot still. I talk about my account in third person because it is not just myself on the account. When it is a team of players, you give the respect to them too. Something that you clearly have no clue about. Besides, do you really want to talk about how you love me talking in third person when the entire TFBS council caters to GW and his drunk 3rd person rants and 3rd person demands for himself?

If I am so bad, then why did I just smash your stupid rushed op on me in 3 different continents for 0 villages lost? Did you think this move was planned how you have been planning things in TFBS council this entire time? If this is how ops have been conducted on Masters, then I am not surprised that you were not able to beat even Masters in the South of the map this entire time. Let's not forget your quote regarding what "excuse" you would use when you wanted to internal accounts you did not like. It will be interesting when I post these screenshots of your stupidity and see who is worse. You really should think before you speak, especially in a council role. Clearly you lack experience in anything resembling teamwork.

DeletedUser122494

@Gnomlandsecurity Try finding a spy that gives context, and pretty clearly the quote you are refering to is a joke. Although maybe you know that, but simply like twisting things to fit your bad behaviour better?

You were always a massive pain to deal with, more so as a teammate than an enemy. Complaints and whining, with zero participation.

Quack

Reaction score
@Gnomlandsecurity Try finding a spy that gives context, and pretty clearly the quote you are refering to is a joke. Although maybe you know that, but simply like twisting things to fit your bad behaviour better?

You were always a massive pain to deal with, more so as a teammate than an enemy. Complaints and whining, with zero participation.

What?

Maybe you just skipped over my entire post, but we were participating in a very large front with DT that nobody from the south or east had time to help with either. We were doing our part of the war with less defense, less offense and less players (and on top of all this, an ANTI backline that wasn’t helping).

Your self stacking comments are extremely negligent to your whole tribe. “I’m doing my part without other people’s defense, why can’t you?” Has to be one of the most ignorant comments that keeps coming out of your mouth. Take a second and put yourself in someone else’s shoes.

Last edited:

DeletedUser122494

What?

Maybe you just skipped over my entire post, but we were participating in a very large front with DT that nobody from the south or east had time to help with either. We were doing our part of the war with less defense, less offense and less players (and on top of all this, an ANTI backline that wasn’t helping).

Your self stacking comments are extremely negligent to your whole tribe. “I’m doing my part without other people’s defense, why can’t you?” Has to be one of the most ignorant comments that keeps coming out of your mouth. Take a second and put yourself in someone else’s shoes.

Not sure which account you are on, but Gnomland had 134 ODA in this war up until he left. 134. That isn't "doing his part".

Also now we all get to see how Gnomland handled attacks, LOL. (Try sending an attack at him now).

DeletedUser121212

The level of stupidity hurt my eyes. If Gnomland, Varika and others are shit players why haven't you just rimmed them yet? Instead being loudmouths on the forums just get your fucking head in the game and obliterate them if it is THAT easy. I mean hence you could probably have done it already if you guys are such superior players.

To me it seems like this argument is all about a losing side trying to throw shade at players who IS playing and who IS carrying their load. Not like looking down at the TFBS tribe, where I just look at the ODA-efforts and are disgusted by a tribe who - what was the sentence again - 'doing their part'?

r7sawQG.png

Like sure those powerful super attacks that you do will hurt when 12 players in a 33 man tribe obviously don't know how to hit 'send'.

DeletedUser122494

@Symbiote
You do realize that you just sent ODA gains past week, right? Most of the 8 people you marked are over a week away from those two noobs.

Also who needs to rim Gnomland? Seems like he did so himself. Once again, try sending an attack or support to him.