Summer is Over (DT vs. TFBS)

Corey Taylor

"TFBS" shenanigans

are we really gonna compare that to DT shenanigans?

Gnomlandsecurity

Nothing to compare. TFBS tried the same thing as DT in terms of recruiting players from each other. Only difference, DT had more stock in terms of their leadership and getting things done whereas TFBS leadership did not. This is not news. TFBS tried to recruit 5 members of DT and failed because the DT players realized that grass is truly not greener on the other side.

lucam0

easy to talk when you attack empty backline villas...

you should be very proud over that you got this win. Took over about 15 acc to your side. Really sad that you use bots, and then to win, you have to manipulate ppl to your side just to get the win. You guys cant even win using bots, that’s really ironical. so be proud.

terrible player imo

Young Blood

easy to talk when you attack empty backline villas...

you should be very proud over that you got this win. Took over about 15 acc to your side. Really sad that you use bots, and then to win, you have to manipulate ppl to your side just to get the win. You guys cant even win using bots, that’s really ironical. so be proud.

terrible player imo

attack empty backline villas? who to blame? us or you leaving these villages empty? oh wait. new rules in OP's lately? no attacking backline? lmao XD

i dont see how can you manipulate players... i think they're just mature enough to realise which side is going win, obviously ?

but on the other side, it shows us how unmature you guys are just to keep blaming the other side for botting just because they are better than you haha
and then saying you can even win using bots while they are winning?

..wait, how old are you bruh?

terrible players.. but they're still winning :D stop crying over spit milk, get over it and start a new world! perhaps we wont be in 107 yet :D you will have a chance ther :p

lucam0

attack empty backline villas? who to blame? us or you leaving these villages empty? oh wait. new rules in OP's lately? no attacking backline? lmao XD

i dont see how can you manipulate players... i think they're just mature enough to realise which side is going win, obviously ?

but on the other side, it shows us how unmature you guys are just to keep blaming the other side for botting just because they are better than you haha
and then saying you can even win using bots while they are winning?

..wait, how old are you bruh?

terrible players.. but they're still winning :D stop crying over spit milk, get over it and start a new world! perhaps we wont be in 107 yet :D you will have a chance ther :p

and you are? IGN

DeletedUser118587

@lucam0, what makes a good player according to you? Because if you know so well, how about you educate your council to do ops correctly, to time support, hell even be able to strategically place troops.

lucam0

@lucam0, what makes a good player according to you? Because if you know so well, how about you educate your council to do ops correctly, to time support, hell even be able to strategically place troops.

I don’t have to educate my council, I have to educate the ppl they take into the tribe. because clearly they dont know a thing about a tribeship is about lmao.

DeletedUser118587

I don’t have to educate my council, I have to educate the ppl they take into the tribe. because clearly they dont know a thing about a tribeship is about lmao.
LMAO, for one moment atleast try to look at the entire situation objectively? Why do you think we left? "Tribeship"? What a joke.

EDIT: Go look at the PnP made by Gnomlandsecurity about your "tribeship" wanting to force internal you lot. You just make yourself look stupid now. "tribeship" LMAO

lucam0

LMAO, for one moment atleast try to look at the entire situation objectively? Why do you think we left? "Tribeship"? What a joke.

aight, we should backstab one each other cause why be in a tribe, like the game isnt about winning as a tribe? ha ha ha, very funny joke.

why i think you left? hum, i dont know who you are cuz i dont see a different in backstabers. maybe the reason was because it’s easier to be on the (imo) botting side then on the human side?

can i have a explanation how it is possible to time 30 commands in a gap of 10ms without cancelling a single command.

please and thank you :p

DeletedUser118587

You're amusing, really.
Alright, I accept everything you say. Now just respond to the part where your council made a plan to elaborately backstab it's own members by force internaling them.

Young Blood

aight, we should backstab one each other cause why be in a tribe, like the game isnt about winning as a tribe? ha ha ha, very funny joke.

why i think you left? hum, i dont know who you are cuz i dont see a different in backstabers. maybe the reason was because it’s easier to be on the (imo) botting side then on the human side?

can i have a explanation how it is possible to time 30 commands in a gap of 10ms without cancelling a single command.

please and thank you :p

oh gosh it must've been a hard time watching a village having 30 incomings . did you get asleep while watching?
oh, wait a second.. if you cant time well, that doesnt mean enemy cant do it? enemy are way better than you guys thats why we are winning :) git gud bruh, go to usa server you might have a chance there, dont come over .net and just blame the enemy for botting because they timed 30 commands and the same 10ms gap.. i'd just like to know how did you know they didnt cancel a single command?
oh btw, thegw has some nice timings.. do i have to call him botting ? :S maybe that will get me with the latest trend!

lucam0

You're amusing, really.
Alright, I accept everything you say. Now just respond to the part where your council made a plan to elaborately backstab it's own members by force internaling them.

didnt i ask you to explain something first?

well, i can explain first then. Ex-hail was complaining hard about the acc in Ex-Anti’s backline with their words “sitting full DV’s home collecting dust”. when council is starting to make plans about force internaling them. That is backstab.

your pretty amusing too :D

babymilo80

Reaction score

well, i can explain first then. Ex-hail was complaining hard about the acc in Ex-Anti’s backline with their words “sitting full DV’s home collecting dust”. when council is starting to make plans about force internaling them. That is backstab.

Buddy, I'm pretty sure you would've been on that force internal list too

lucam0

oh gosh it must've been a hard time watching a village having 30 incomings . did you get asleep while watching?
oh, wait a second.. if you cant time well, that doesnt mean enemy cant do it? enemy are way better than you guys thats why we are winning :) git gud bruh, go to usa server you might have a chance there, dont come over .net and just blame the enemy for botting because they timed 30 commands and the same 10ms gap.. i'd just like to know how did you know they didnt cancel a single command?
oh btw, thegw has some nice timings.. do i have to call him botting ? :S maybe that will get me with the latest trend!

why u.s.a? I’d say that i can call out some people botting when 3 commands on the same ms is landing. but that just my opinion.

mark that “some timings”. and some isnt, that proves that he is a human lol.

Why do you think i time bad? cuz i’m young? does my age matter if im bad or not? nah i dont think so. because yeah im young, but can still know how to get a honorble win :D

DeletedUser118587

You're clueless so let me save you some embarrassment go read the PnP made by gnomelandsecurity carefully, go ask custer for that matter.

The intention was to internal all members from TFBS B (or academy whatever) and some TFBS members. If you cannot comprehend this simple line, allow me to further elaborate by giving you an example: Churchill(Ismail.kali) account was not Ex-Hail and was still going to be force internalled. Yes. Now please do everyone a favor and stop arguing before you're aware of the facts.

lucam0

he surely is, he is just the last one in the list.. they need someone to support custer statements blindly in the externals :D

sorry if i have to be a party pooper. but you had one thing right, that i was on a list. but i wasnt on a list to be internal, was on the list that says: People that is from the best country in the world......... SWEEEEEEDEN