Suna vs DoBa

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Plus and any noob should know this never get into a war with a tribe that has nobles when none in your tribe doesn't because all that will happen is a massive noble claim notices in your opponites forum.

DeletedUser

Plus and any noob should know this never get into a war with a tribe that has nobles when none in your tribe doesn't because all that will happen is a massive noble claim notices in your opponites forum.

Watch who you call noob, you dont have nobles and you're in the core!

DeletedUser

I was saying it as an example... I didn't start any war... I didn't want the war with Pay!... but liam brought us into it not me.

DeletedUser

lol... wars are fun man you gonna enjoy it. I dont wanna be like a noob who farms everyday. you need to actually use your troops to attack, or else theres no point in playing. Plus, i dont have the patience to wait a year for a chance to start a war. I play tribal wars to kill ppl and i want to start killing as soon as possible. Plus, it will eliminate some some big threats early in the game.

DeletedUser

lol... wars are fun man you gonna enjoy it. I dont wanna be like a noob who farms everyday. you need to actually use your troops to attack, or else theres no point in playing. Plus, i dont have the patience to wait a year for a chance to start a war. I play tribal wars to kill ppl and i want to start killing as soon as possible. Plus, it will eliminate some some big threats early in the game.

Farming early on is critical to both survival & growth, experianced players farm none stop till later on :icon_rolleyes:
While I do agree it's a good idea to get rid of 'threats' early on, attacking anyone outside of your 15 x 15 is a waste of farming time & troops & will stunt your growth.
Most experianced active players will have nothing but barbs in their 15 x 15m after about a month & a half give or take.
Letting a player just outside this area develop will also give you a shot at taking a noble ready villa early on which can only help your growth.
Mindless destrution of your troops will cost you dearly as others who are smart about troop use will out grow you rapidly & will find you an easy target as you wasted all your troops :icon_eek:
Also it doesn't take a year to start a war more like a month & 1/2 again give or take depending on a player & a tribes growth.

DeletedUser

Early wars are not fun they are a hassle because it stunts growth of your village. You may not have the pationce for it but I do however. There is a point in playing and that is to take over teh world which means you need nobles so why start early if you have no nobles.
I play tribal wars to noble people not kill. I can wait til I can noble... but i will farm close people not war with far people.
I can't always say it will eliminate threats early because there are plenty others at most times when you don't expect it.

DeletedUser

Farming early on is critical to both survival & growth, experianced players farm none stop till later on :icon_rolleyes:
While I do agree it's a good idea to get rid of 'threats' early on, attacking anyone outside of your 15 x 15 is a waste of farming time & troops & will stunt your growth.
Most experianced active players will have nothing but barbs in their 15 x 15m after about a month & a half give or take.
Letting a player just outside this area develop will also give you a shot at taking a noble ready villa early on which can only help your growth.
Mindless destrution of your troops will cost you dearly as others who are smart about troop use will out grow you rapidly & will find you an easy target as you wasted all your troops :icon_eek:
Also it doesn't take a year to start a war more like a month & 1/2 again give or take depending on a player & a tribes growth.

He is very right before u get nobles farming will keep u alive and not as many threats around and will give u more stuff to build things. So till someone in ur tribe gets a noble dont start a war and it will only be for farming people without nobles.

DeletedUser

The more evil the better... Suna and DoBa both lose... the winners me and reaper for our evilness.

DeletedUser

Thanks,we win :D
both tribes loose...no nobles...probably not even rams...

DeletedUser

Yeah... just troops going back and forth dieing... lol I love seeing the sight.

DeletedUser

Doubtful... if they do not many. I wonder if they even have scouts. lol.

DeletedUser

I might give them that... but not many of them will. lol.

Barracks???

Status
Not open for further replies.