Sunday express

The Great 1One1

I will give you all a sneak preview of my interview by taking out an excerpt of my comments about =RedFox=.

[spoil]
The Great1One said:
What I think of RedFox? n00b! idiot! barb-whore! idiot again! n00b! idiot! barb-whore! idiot again! n00b! idiot! barb-whore! idiot again! n00b! idiot! barb-whore! idiot again! n00b! idiot! barb-whore! idiot again! n00b! idiot! barb-whore! idiot again! n00b! idiot! barb-whore! idiot again! n00b! idiot! barb-whore! idiot again! n00b! idiot! barb-whore! idiot again! n00b! idiot! barb-whore! idiot again! n00b! idiot! barb-whore! idiot again! n00b! idiot! barb-whore! idiot again! n00b! idiot! barb-whore! idiot again! n00b! idiot! barb-whore! idiot again! n00b! idiot! barb-whore! idiot again! n00b! idiot! barb-whore! idiot again! n00b! idiot! barb-whore! idiot again! n00b! idiot! barb-whore! idiot again!
[/spoil]

The Great 1One1

No, I'm just high and didn't have anything better to say. Sorry.

=RedFox=

What I think of RedFox? n00b! idiot! barb-whore! idiot again! n00b! idiot! barb-whore! idiot again! n00b! idiot! barb-whore! idiot again! n00b! idiot! barb-whore! idiot again! n00b! idiot! barb-whore! idiot again! n00b! idiot! barb-whore! idiot again! n00b! idiot! barb-whore! idiot again! n00b! idiot! barb-whore! idiot again! n00b! idiot! barb-whore! idiot again! n00b! idiot! barb-whore! idiot again! n00b! idiot! barb-whore! idiot again! n00b! idiot! barb-whore! idiot again! n00b! idiot! barb-whore! idiot again! n00b! idiot! barb-whore! idiot again! n00b! idiot! barb-whore! idiot again! n00b! idiot! barb-whore! idiot again! n00b! idiot! barb-whore! idiot again! n00b! idiot! barb-whore! idiot again!
>
teh awesome!!
I see its an indepth expose then :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I like the sound of this, will be interesting to see how it pans out

Bo-John-bo

I think this has the potential to bring some life and interest back to these forums :)

DeletedUser55663

Whatever you do, don't interview me in every issue, that's what Stelios did and his died after 3 issues.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, but I don't see this working. Not that I don't want it to, but all the better if it does :).

Best of luck, looking forward to reading. Maybe I'll volunteer a bit if I see it succeeding after the first issue.

The Great 1One1

Chill out, son. He'l probs get it to you a bit later in the day. For me, it is still Saturday.