Sunday express

DeletedUser

I'm looking forward to the upcoming edition, iy may finally be something reading on these forums

DeletedUser

Yay ill have something to read on my birthday! if i log on lol i might be a lil out of it

DeletedUser

Its tuesday afternoon here now so have passed monday where you live ... so wheres the paper ? =(

DeletedUser

I knew.i kinda love amy and so the paper will come out only on sundays.
I m busy gaining unauthorize access to tribe.
Lol

=RedFox=

Give us 5 reasons why you consider deus has every chance to win this war by a huge margin?
=RedFox=: I don't know about 5 reasons, but I'll give you my theories. I tend to agree with a lot that tubby said about skill in this game. After a certain point its not really about skill. It's really more about activity and on-line time. And tribe-wise its about cohesion.
This war will be decided by activity/inactivity and internal strife within a tribe. I think Deus is a tighter unit than Storm, mainly because of their recruiting practices. I hear and see a lot more internal strife in their tribe than ours.
The main reason we aren't already out in front is that they out-number us. We are slowly hauling them back, and once the numbers become closer to even we will over-run them.
We are doing great while outnumbered, so it seems obvious to me as more of them barb/quit/delete because of either internal strife and/or our ops that when the numbers are even we will beat them.

[spoil]
n678251160_249124_6258.jpg
[/spoil]
Hate to say I told you so, but.............. :icon_wink: