musicsym1.gif

musicsym1.gif
musicsym1.gif
How to get to
musicsym1.gif
musicsym1.gif

sesasme%20street%20sign.gif

Welcome Kids!

This episode is brought to you by the letters B, O, & A (as well as ABCD)
and
the number 86

Today, our special guest is
The Cookie Monster
(also known as the members of Skill?)

cookie.jpg

Not too long ago, Elmo (the bunnies) was chased away by the Cookie Monster.
Several members disappeared into both 3DX and BOA (ABCD).

iraq_elmo.jpg

The Cookie Monster was not discouraged that the less-than-active members were captured by the other tribes,
as our food source was still full of chocolate chips.
So we kept eating the remanents...

More recently, These Yip Yips (the tribe BOA, formerly ABCD) started to poke their head into our windows,
trying to steal the phone without asking.

1003923480042085.jpg

(It's the tribe of the day!)

More and more Yip Yips kept showing up at our doorsteps,
reaching into our windows,
started to eat our freshly baked cookies!

cookiemonster.jpg

Well, The Cookie Monster will not have any uninvited visitors!
We are here to take our cookies back.
We will break ankles if we have to!

cookie_monster_wrestling.jpg

The Alphabet Squad will lose their Appetite, Be CrumbleD, and Eaten...

Last edited:

DeletedUser44039

war?? :icon_eek:
chachi u told me it was a cookie hunting!!

give me back my cookies!!!!!:lol:

DeletedUser

Hey, Stez and some guy I recognize from way back when I was merely a viewer and not a poster posted here :icon_biggrin:

Wow, I believe skill to hold the record for most attacks sent on one tribe in w46 :lol:
Beating TSL's 3200 or so :lol:

SHAGAN888

A SIMPLE DECLARATION WOULD BE FINE....(your giving cookie monster a bad name)

looking and going forward on this in the future id say the northeast will grow to a very large fire soon and hope you realize what your doing skill as this declaration will make or break you here in w46....somehow i hope to get involved to some degree during this skirmish and most likely will....so save me a spot there on the front as i watch the skill drain out on the ground from a very formidable foe that you have chosen to declare on...bad luck skill you've chosen the wrong gang to move on this time im afraid...save me village there chef and ill join in the fun and destruction...

shagan888

Last edited:

DeletedUser

A SIMPLE DECLARATION WOULD BE FINE....(your giving cookie monster a bad name)

looking and going forward on this in the future id say the northeast will grow to a very large fire soon and hope you realize what your doing skill as this declaration will make or break you here in w46....somehow i hope to get involved to some degree during this skirmish and most likely will....so save me a spot there on the front as i watch the skill drain out on the ground from a very formidable foe that you have chosen to declare on...bad luck skill you've chosen the wrong gang to move on this time im afraid...save me village there chef and ill join in the fun and destruction...

shagan888

:lol: Comming from your tribe Meh go check what your leaders have been talking about :icon_wink: may find its the opposet of what you say

SHAGAN888

Did not check it and dont need to

:lol: Comming from your tribe Meh go check what your leaders have been talking about :icon_wink: may find its the opposet of what you say

My leaders??? well im not one of the main leader but im defiantly right up there....and I wouldn't doubt that and don't have the time to catch up on all the post we make but I'll assure you that we are on the same page as a tribe in our own forums trust me....

not real sure and ill check it post they made but id say they wont have a problem with the post Ive made here....

with all the declarations made or not made here who would want to keep up with everything everyone post???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.