Sunny Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

balubhai

i think that DISBAND button is best option.

yah if Golum or Tink eventually decides to hit that disband button of ur tribe , i am pretty sure that u and ur brother martinl would have jumped ship long back , oh yah after all that is what u guys have been doing all this world

DeletedUser

yah if Golum or Tink eventually decides to hit that disband button of ur tribe , i am pretty sure that u and ur brother martinl would have jumped ship long back , oh yah after all that is what u guys have been doing all this world

Skill? Disband Seems like your wishing abit to much there. But thats probably the only way you would win this war so i suppose its wishfull thinking.
Dont worry about Me and my Bro we will be here to watch the fall of 3DX.:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes: but 3DX... no op on you.... so lets see what happens when you bring your self to the center of attention :icon_twisted:

Edit..

Besides balubhai... did you not just do that leaving bunny for 3DX right after ranting on how you will make it work again ?

Last edited by a moderator:

balubhai

Edit..

Besides balubhai... did you not just do that leaving bunny for 3DX right after ranting on how you will make it work again ?

if u check again , u will find that i was one of the last active accounts to leave original bunny/funny and then also i joined 3dx after some time of me leaving bunny

Demonshadows96

You guys can stop adding me in special for the war stats, my account is still in BOA and thus your conquers from me will still be added in from BOA=)

I take some responsibility for the chilled account. I was merging into it because with school starting back up I was going to need some help managing and account. When I joined there was four co-players on it with 2.8k incomings. None of them were tagged and the village set ups and clusters were in shambles. Two of the players left and then the third went inactive, leaving just me with a large account and no time to handle it.

So I apologize to BOA for letting that happen. Anyways the stats right now are slightly skewed. They don't include Mr. Lucci which I know BOA took atleast 50-60 villages off of, and all of the villages taken off of me were in K45/46, which is in the core of Skill? so they were bound to get nobled sooner or later. The stats don't show the whole picture.

Overall, up on the frontlines and with fighting between active players, I believe that BOA is just about even with Skill?, as I don't think at this point it would be fair for either tribe to be claiming an advantage.

DeletedUser84663

if u check again , u will find that i was one of the last active accounts to leave original bunny/funny and then also i joined 3dx after some time of me leaving bunny
if YOU check again... he said:
:Besides balubhai...

You guys can stop adding me in special for the war stats, my account is still in BOA and thus your conquers from me will still be added in from BOA=)

I take some responsibility for the chilled account. I was merging into it because with school starting back up I was going to need some help managing and account. When I joined there was four co-players on it with 2.8k incomings. None of them were tagged and the village set ups and clusters were in shambles. Two of the players left and then the third went inactive, leaving just me with a large account and no time to handle it.

So I apologize to BOA for letting that happen. Anyways the stats right now are slightly skewed. They don't include Mr. Lucci which I know BOA took atleast 50-60 villages off of, and all of the villages taken off of me were in K45/46, which is in the core of Skill? so they were bound to get nobled sooner or later. The stats don't show the whole picture.

Overall, up on the frontlines and with fighting between active players, I believe that BOA is just about even with Skill?, as I don't think at this point it would be fair for either tribe to be claiming an advantage.
if you follow the threads, and other posts I have made, I avoid adding any player that leaves an enemy tribe. As I said before, it's about who sticks around. It's not about the stats. It's about who's here at the end.

I commend you for telling us all that you quit your own account, joined a dying account that had 3 guys quit, and then you just leave it for us to take.... again, yet another account that was not inactive when Skill? started it's assault onto it.

Secondly, Mr.Lucci had the following...
Losses against BOA: 79
Losses against Skill?: 41
Gains against BOA: 16

Lastly... I don't beleive neither Skill? nor BOA have "claimed adbantage" over the other. This is a war that is entertaining and going to be a long tough road for both of our tribes to get through... it's 3DX that has given us a little of a sideshow to be distracted with... (and they seem to think this is the forum to discuss it)

DeletedUser

Mr.Lucci Deleted... unless you lot cannot see that you would realize he cannot be added... so thats not exactly doctoring stats. not the first time its been pointed out nether so hush it..

Clicky

DeletedUser93930

skill?

i seen many of them are eating their players and BOA's inactive players. they doesn't taken much villages from BOA's active player.

I know that they are experienced players, but not at good efficiency...

But BOA players are making their OP against skill? active players and also somewhat successful. what itchy?:icon_rolleyes:

Good to see some more action..

DeletedUser

they have all been active till they see skill? incoming and then quit so they were active until we opped them there is a difference.

martinl ign.

DeletedUser

Ummm, Chilled1 yes you can have that, 4 players in 1 day, gone. But Team was due to RL, you are not taking the credit for Team leaving the game :icon_eek:, he was a great loss to the world, a good player with a big mouth..

We are 1-1 on members dropping us in it..

Let the fun continue..

TheChef

DeletedUser84663

who gives a

rats-ass.jpg

how many inactives you have taken or we have taken at this point. How bout we just continue on, and stop griping that one side is "cheatin" over the other... No matter if the players are active/inactive/mia, they are still members of the tribe until you boot em or they go barb...

I'm still waiting to find out why 3DX joined in on the war... they have yet to give us a good reason, other than we wouldn't be their

sock-puppet.jpg

in attacking TSL for them. Apparently they don't want to do their own dirty work.

Such love we have...

DeletedUser

thats because we are smarter than that.. we dont put our business in the street like most do..

I'll just pick up on that :icon_wink:

let me see...

First you take in refugee's.
Secondly SQ and 1 3DX ask for diplomacy Regarding a nap and TSL.
Third you ask me to drop TSL nap and swap for yours.
Forth you stress the importance of time for a decision. (Desperate much?)
Fifth You ask another tribe (annonamous) to drop a war and fight skill?
Six 3DX mass attack Gangula Badly. and heres the proof.
image.php

image.php

Ofc we do have reports of all the losses on gan.

Now up until this weekend 3DX were ahead in stats check -> http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=5431324&postcount=79

Side 1:
Tribes: Skill?
Side 2:
Tribes: 3DX

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 91
Side 2: 65
Difference: 26

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 810,227
Side 2: 587,745
Difference: 222,482

chart

If thats just picking out own part of your post want me to pick the rest ?

DeletedUser

thats because we are smarter than that.. we dont put our business in the street like most do.. we also do not entertain forum trolling, in fact it entertains us.. but i will give you just a little intel free of charge.. now that the little XTC war is over.. i can now focus my entire tribe to the north.. TSL have pretty much stayed to themselves as have we.. so TSL will NOT be our target..( unless provoked ). TSL is a quiet respectable tribe.. and for that reason we have changed our mind about attacking them. as for Skill? seems the tribe is full of arrogance and stat trolls.. This is who we are going to war.. yes i said it.. 3DX wages war on Skill?.. bring your popcorn and sippy cups for some of you kids.. Sit back and enjoy the show.. as it may be long and terribly painful if we have to continue to read the stat trolls for the entire time.. Either way it will be fun as both side have some extremely qualified members to keep everyone on their toes and sleepless all through to weeks to come.. See you on the battlefield.. 3DX

yes , maybe an declaration and an topic ?

DeletedUser

Stainmaker, fireyflame is a prime example of a stat troll, while Skill merely wants 3DX off their thread.

DeletedUser34483

thats because we are smarter than that.. we dont put our business in the street like most do.. we also do not entertain forum trolling, in fact it entertains us.. but i will give you just a little intel free of charge.. now that the little XTC war is over.. i can now focus my entire tribe to the north.. TSL have pretty much stayed to themselves as have we.. so TSL will NOT be our target..( unless provoked ). TSL is a quiet respectable tribe.. and for that reason we have changed our mind about attacking them. as for Skill? seems the tribe is full of arrogance and stat trolls.. This is who we are going to war.. yes i said it.. 3DX wages war on Skill?.. bring your popcorn and sippy cups for some of you kids.. Sit back and enjoy the show.. as it may be long and terribly painful if we have to continue to read the stat trolls for the entire time.. Either way it will be fun as both side have some extremely qualified members to keep everyone on their toes and sleepless all through to weeks to come.. See you on the battlefield.. 3DX

I hope this war doesn't not end in mass recruiting... again. :icon_wink:

balubhai

Six 3DX mass attack Gangula Badly. and heres the proof.
image.php

image.php

Ofc we do have reports of all the losses on gan.

Yah poor Lethal touch lost most of his defense supporting Gangula ( yah we know that little secret too :p ) and as u guys knows about the empty villas we have after hitting gangula , we also know the empty cluster Lethal is having in K46 and K35 :)

DeletedUser

Yah poor Lethal touch lost most of his defense supporting Gangula ( yah we know that little secret too :p ) and as u guys knows about the empty villas we have after hitting gangula , we also know the empty cluster Lethal is having in K46 and K35 :)

:icon_wink: cheers for pointing something i didn't know about OK ill just go pull support :lol: but whats your excuse ?

DeletedUser

*flame flame flame*
*troll troll troll*

Meh... this is the Skill?/BOA thread... and still the 3DX stats pour in here 0_0

Status
Not open for further replies.