Sunshine, HAWK and Ex oh my!

DeletedUser

What do you think of the most recent events which has (the possibility at the very least) to rock the foundations of w35 to its very core... By this, I mean the ever dutiful HAWK (now ex-) Duchess Kesha...

Why do you think she quit? Was it the attacks from APOC? Or was it something else entirely?

Who do you think will be the new leaders of the HAWK F? Will it stay Race and Bobbydazzler? Or will a new leader emerge from some HAWK-ey-type shadow things and wrest control and lead HAWK in a new direction, or at least in the same direction as well as Kesha did.

What will happen to HAWK? Will they go in a new direction as I've already speculated? Will they carry on as they were before Kesha quit? Questions questions questions, ones which I think it would be beneficial to have your opinions on!

As an end-round up to kind-of make this PnP-ey, a word I still don't know the meaning of so I suppose I'm still only guessing how proper PnP-ness is announced... anyhow... What about Ex? They've recently been superseded by FE@R as the rank #2 tribe of w35, it seems that Ex is merging into them? Why? Is ex failing? why?

ANSWER NOW! :icon_evil: <3 Thanks

If I've uhm, missed something important out o.0 Cover up for my failure please and give your opinion on that too :p

So yeah, salutations and au revoir (for now :D)
Forbes120

DeletedUser

Who do you think will be the new leaders of the HAWK F? Will it stay Race and Bobbydazzler? Or will a new leader emerge from some HAWK-ey-type shadow things and wrest control and lead HAWK in a new direction, or at least in the same direction as well as Kesha did.

What will happen to HAWK? Will they go in a new direction as I've already speculated? Will they carry on as they were before Kesha quit? Questions questions questions, ones which I think it would be beneficial to have your opinions on!

Can i direct your attention to the newest member of HAWK - Falcon85...

Just at a guess, i think that answers the above questions ;D

And they will manage fine without her, she was awesome, but the tribe didn't revolve around here either - its like saying APOC would fall apart without Forklift...

It wouldn't be as good, but predicting the downfall of a tribe from a loss of one member never seems to be the case :)

King Sean04

What do you think of the most recent events which has (the possibility at the very least) to rock the foundations of w35 to its very core... By this, I mean the ever dutiful HAWK (now ex-) Duchess Kesha...
LOL'D
Why do you think she quit? Was it the attacks from APOC? Or was it something else entirely?
Well yes I do know it was from APOC's attacks
Probably Falcon or Race
If they don't fix their problems they will crumble like a cookie
As an end-round up to kind-of make this PnP-ey, a word I still don't know the meaning of so I suppose I'm still only guessing how proper PnP-ness is announced... anyhow... What about Ex? They've recently been superseded by FE@R as the rank #2 tribe of w35, it seems that Ex is merging into them? Why? Is ex failing? why?
ex is falling because their leaders can't lead. MickeyD and Mr Crabbs were obviously the wrong choices :icon_redface:
ANSWER NOW! :icon_evil: <3 Thanks
Did
If I've uhm, missed something important out o.0 Cover up for my failure please and give your opinion on that too :p

So yeah, salutations and au revoir (for now :D)
Forbes120

Bolded

Btw PnP stands for Politics and Propaganda

DeletedUser

She couldn't defend herself from attacks cause there wasn't any sitters for her. I spoke to her myself.

DeletedUser

King S.. she just had a grandchild which her child could not support full time and she had to help out..
Not attacks from APOC at all.

DeletedUser

King S.. she just had a grandchild which her child could not support full time and she had to help out..
Not attacks from APOC at all.
She's only quit W35, she plays other worlds.

King Sean04

She's only quit W35, she plays other worlds.

Meaning she was taking to much heat here. So I was right. Instead of posting crap just admit the truth. The fact that she deletes w35 but not her other worlds shows her true colours

DeletedUser

Meaning she was taking to much heat here. So I was right. Instead of posting crap just admit the truth. The fact that she deletes w35 but not her other worlds shows her true colours

Did I post any crap? No, I posted what I was told. I didn't say you hadn't broke her.

DeletedUser

Doubt it was the attacks..
If anything it was the 9 + acc sits she had daily..

King Sean04

Doubt it was the attacks..
If anything it was the 9 + acc sits she had daily..

But before you said she had to take care of her grandchild. LOL someone can't make up their mind on what to bs about :lol: I think you are confused mate. I suggest taking a break. Why does she have 9 account sits? does no one else in HAWK sit accounts?

DeletedUser

the reasons i heard about ex merging away was MC was quitting, and McD wouldn't be on for a while :O

DeletedUser

But before you said she had to take care of her grandchild. LOL someone can't make up their mind on what to bs about :lol: I think you are confused mate. I suggest taking a break. Why does she have 9 account sits? does no one else in HAWK sit accounts?
I was humoring you by "agreeing" with you that it was an ingame thing

I know it is her grandchild

But for you I said that IF ANYTHING it was the 9 + acc sits she had.

King Sean04

I was humoring you by "agreeing" with you that it was an ingame thing

I know it is her grandchild

But for you I said that IF ANYTHING it was the 9 + acc sits she had.

Well to be honest I think you are just trying to change your story. But as Jake said she quit w35 but plays another world. And tbh It makes her look bad. The fact she quits w35 but has time to play other worlds while she takes care of her grand child. Maybe you should face reality and the fact she ditched you guys. Ignorance is bliss.

DeletedUser

Alright.
I will stop arguing.. You cannot argue with stupidity.

Kaiser Minear

And there can't be two combining factors that together make her quit. I forgot it can't be possibly that :/

King Sean04

Alright.
I will stop arguing.. You cannot argue with stupidity.

LOL I'm stupid now? Maybe you are ignorant. How can you explain why she quit w35 but plays another world if she has to take care of her grandchild? Why was she sitting 9 accounts? Why couldn't she find a sitter? Answer those questions. Maybe all isn't sunny over at HAWK. :lol: