Sunshine, HAWK and Ex oh my!

yeil

the truth is she couldnt handle the 1k's of incoming and the utter destruction of her account. she didnt have a full farm left and she just gave up. nukes left at home. nobles left at home.

i will really miss her leading you guys as ANYONE who replaces her will be a huge improvement to your "coalition" lmao.

Bin I disagree with this as I smashed her account and catted over half of her villages down massivly. Left here with hundreds of fakes/nukes flying at her and literally left her account in pieces. She did not quit then as she knows this is what this game is about. If you don't like incomings you shouldn't be playing tribalwars.

And I also disagree with the second part. Kesha by her own admition isn't a great player but she wasn't bad either. What she actually is good at is keeping players motivated and keeping a tribe together. She makes players loyal and spurs them on when they're close to giving up. They are great traits for leadership. Okay she wasn't great with war strategies etc. but everybody has flaws, She was super active and knew how to motivate players. I believe if this war was fought a year ago with the same situation we would have been alot more of a force. As falcon used to be involved massivly in the tribe but didn't towards the end. Me bronse trent and race would still be plowing through yas ;). Bdm would be sniping hundreds of trains and necro would be gathering rediculous intel on you guys. Necro was the best intel guy ive ever seen in the unp war if you wanted a report on a village he would have the latest report that any of the tribe had on the village within minutes dated with wall levels etc. and he would also pop up with suprising info sometimes.

In my opinion this war happened at a bad time for this side and a great time for APOC. With whisky and flinny coming back it's a massive boost for the west side of apoc. Whisky was clever with what he did to save his account. Very clever.

hahaha she is a quitter just like YEIL.

check it out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIdIqbv7SPo

But twice the player you are just like 'YEIL'.

Why the caps?

DeletedUser

as Johan said. it's a public forum. No matter how much you complain about someone unless they commit infractions they don't have to leave

DeletedUser

it also means that players who left the while ago are also able to comment on how the world may have changed in their absence without fear of reprisals etc

DeletedUser

I find myself wondering what the message on huggies' pic is regarding tape.

TAPE: it's great for covering a cute girls mouth? It accents the eyes? What?

That off-topic aside, Kesha did too much for too many until she didn't want to have it any more. In many ways, her greatest strength was her greatest flaw.