Super BORED! Sammich

Status
Not open for further replies.

icenceto

Just wanted to state the obvias... I though you didnt know it.

Also... why not use it when it works.

DeletedUser

Just wanted to state the obvias... I though you didnt know it.

Well generally when people have no life they know it :lol:

Also... why not try to make sense? :icon_neutral:

icenceto

Well generally when people have no life, they think they do

Can't you speac English??? Because everithing I wrote makes sence... Tell me the language you want it writen in and Ill try my best to write it.

Technology would you like to leave the spam offfffff the forum and keep to the topic... we can do the sarcastic jokes by PM :)

Last edited:

fadarofthedarkblade

its in english :) its just how its worded :) and spelling error which i do enough of anyways

DeletedUser

Can't you speac English??? Because everithing I wrote makes sence... Tell me the language you want it writen in and Ill try my best to write it.
Well then may I ask, do you have a life? (You've fallen right into the trap I set thank you very much :lol:)

And by the way I wasnt complaining about your english, in fact I lose respect for those who complain/make fun of those who have english as a second language or lack in alot of articulacy.
What in fact I was referring to is this
I asked you to make sense there because simply it makes no sense, its simply a string of words that make up a sentence with no meaning behind it.

icenceto

And I just may have an answer to your question... I do have a life thats why Im not BORED! all the time like you :)

Can you please explain what the trap was because as a profecional TW player you must know that "propaganda" does not work without evidence. :)

You sead "Ahh the good old real life insult." so I responded to that with "why not use it when it works."
Read it again and you would see that it does make sence...

sry I would have to go now coz I have to get back to my normal life and leave you to be BORED! ;) enjoy

Last edited:

HorseSoldier

This is like... the longest war ever. (on w43)
can't believe this thread's still going.

DeletedUser

And I just may have an answer to your question... I do have a life thats why Im not BORED! all the time like you :)
Ahh and the trap is set off :lol:
So you say you have a life and then BAM!!
You realise you just made yourself look foolish

Can you please explain what the trap was because as a profecional TW player you must know that "propaganda" does not work without evidence. :)
Read my above statement, I believe quoting you yourself and explaining why I did so is enough "evidence", if thats what you want to call it, to prove myself.

You sead "Ahh the good old real life insult." so I responded to that with "why not use it when it works."
Read it again and you would see that it does make sence...
But essentially it didnt "work" as it didnt do anything :icon_neutral:
So if you could please explain how insulting our real lives "worked" for you

sry I would have to go now coz I have to get back to my normal life and leave you to be BORED! ;) enjoy
Awh dont tell me you're leaving already?

And yet another *LW* poster follows the usual pattern of a person attempting to look cool out here but actually the shoe ends up on the other foot :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

So you think you look cool when you try and insult people on a game forum :D hahahaha :lol:
Where did I say that :icon_neutral:

Double Post, apologies :icon_redface:

But hey icenceto you certainly seem to take the game seriously when it comes to actually playing, but hey were still the no lifers :icon_cool:

icenceto today at 12:07
BORED! have taken 4 villages of Army and every 1 that is close to him TAKE THEM BACK!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

-M A R I O-

This hasnt been a war its been basically a slaughter for alot of time probably like 3weeks

DeletedUser

Lmao, all I see is flaming.
Anyways goodluck both sides, and go MOAR !

DeletedUser

Lmao, all I see is flaming.
Anyways goodluck both sides, and go MOAR !

I would love to see MOAR! Do anything other than die a long, slow, painful death. :icon_razz:

It's kind of like when you are slowly falling over... and you can see yourself falling over, but cant stop it... and everyone is looking at you going "What... are you doing?" :icon_biggrin:

At least they should try and go out with a bang, spout some good PnP, try and take as many BORED! villa's as they can... mass delete if they have to, not just... slowly get picked off... It's just... A terrible way to go. :icon_biggrin:

HorseSoldier

I would love to see MOAR! Do anything other than die a long, slow, painful death. :icon_razz:

It's kind of like when you are slowly falling over... and you can see yourself falling over, but cant stop it... and everyone is looking at you going "What... are you doing?" :icon_biggrin:

At least they should try and go out with a bang, spout some good PnP, try and take as many BORED! villa's as they can... mass delete if they have to, not just... slowly get picked off... It's just... A terrible way to go. :icon_biggrin:

Actually I think MOAR is doing about all they can fighting it mostly defensively. They might get criticized for nobling barbs and turtling but they don't really have many options with BORED breathing down their neck. Usually a war thread like this one is over much faster because a tribe like MOAR gives up and quits. But they haven't done that yet and I can respect the way they are sticking with it. They're still gaining points. Of course Bored could use more teamwork and wipe them out but it seems that they choose not to.

DeletedUser

Actually I think MOAR is doing about all they can fighting it mostly defensively. They might get criticized for nobling barbs and turtling but they don't really have many options with BORED breathing down their neck. Usually a war thread like this one is over much faster because a tribe like MOAR gives up and quits. But they haven't done that yet and I can respect the way they are sticking with it. They're still gaining points. Of course Bored could use more teamwork and wipe them out but it seems that they choose not to.

Well good on them, It's good to see they haven't given up yet. Maybe they wont get wiped out at all, who knows, maybe BORED! gets tied up with a top 5 tribe or something, and they get a chance to survive, and make a comeback.

DeletedUser

Well good on them, It's good to see they haven't given up yet. Maybe they wont get wiped out at all, who knows, maybe BORED! gets tied up with a top 5 tribe or something, and they get a chance to survive, and make a comeback.

its a long long game is tribalwars :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

its a long long game is tribalwars :icon_wink:

Hmm... Was going to make a joke about that, but might be deemed inappropriate. Yes, it is a long game, and many a time tribes have fallen apart from within, before they have managed to deal the final blow to an enemy. Who knows... Anything can happen.
:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

If nothing else, MOAR ! is tenacious and not one to give up, lose heart or capitulate. MOAR is everything in TW that France IRL is not. lol.

You are correct, the ONLY mechanism of action that was logical was to go defensive from the get go, which I ordered as prime directive while we were allied w Bored !, as I knew form thier tone and demeanor that they would just try and set us up fo a fall. To my mebers credit, they did not buy into the inital lies floated about about me and judged me by my actions and how the tribe was run. I believe that Bored thought MOAR would quit by now, or long ago.

All things considered, I am happy with my tribes effort thus far and for a bunch of players that never played together and a large portion playing thier first world, they have taken direction well and are having fun, even being in such a tough spot...and thats really the point, innit? Having some fun. :D

I think well stick around and see how the world develops.

Status
Not open for further replies.