Super Huggers! UNITE!

DeletedUser

Backstabbed you? I'm pretty sure BASH brought that on themselves by leaving FREE and attempting to recruit members in FREE.

DeletedUser74857

All TW is to me now was a big waste of time. I only came back to read the forums after a bit to check on the progress of the world.

Agreed. Sometimes I think about starting up on a new world... and then I remember how little it amounts to. The hours and hours of work that go into building up your own strength through combat and diplomacy, and then one day it all just ends and you've gained nothing... I mean, such is true of most video games. But when i win a game of Halo, they don't shut down the server and make me start over again on a new server with new settings, expectations, and people...

DeletedUser79686

Backstabbed you? I'm pretty sure BASH brought that on themselves by leaving FREE and attempting to recruit members in FREE.

so what. everyone makes different moves in the game to try and win.....some have made bad moves. right?:icon_eek:

nothing free havent done themselves.(recruit) there is always recruiting going on. Isn't that what was happening not but a few threads ago...

Yesterday 22:42
Pasta Monkey Quote: Originally Posted by Queen gantlet
one of the reason's why i joined.

Your internet lover another.

:lol:
Odd comment. really off the cuff and has nothing to do with anything in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yea it must be so fun spending countless dollars on imminent defeat... sounds awesome

I don't spend that much money on TW, I do use sponsor pay whenever possible.

imminent defeat? What difference does that make? I am still having fun, therefore I am still playing. Yes, it would probably be more fun to be on the winning side, but losing can be fun too.

DeletedUser

Your internet lover another.

Oooh Aaah, the pain
1lg018rofl.gif

Heres something fun for you :)
Link :D