Super Judge Dredd-A-Thon

• Thread starter Kuchiki Senbonzakura
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Super Judge Dredd-A-Thon

Well just yesterday I bought a brand new tablet, my first ever tablet and I decided to make something. Something I knew how to make, I am quite good with pen and paper but this time I went or high tech. So ive been craving away for the past 2 hours and managed to come up with this:

athon.jpg

Let me know what you think of it.

Thanks.

DeletedUser

Not bad. More than certified for Adult Swim.

That wasnt the finished product, still had to clean up some of the lines and shading needed some sorting out along with darkening some of the lines wich had been covered by the shade. Overall just tidying things up.

DeletedUser

As you said, clean up the line. Use more colors for smoother shading and try sharpen it up a bit so it isn't so blurred in parts.

DeletedUser55266

Super Judge Dredd-A-Thon

Well just yesterday I bought a brand new tablet, my first ever tablet and I decided to make something. Something I knew how to make, I am quite good with pen and paper but this time I went or high tech. So ive been craving away for the past 2 hours and managed to come up with this:

athon.jpg

Let me know what you think of it.

Thanks.
Is it just me or does he look like Magneto? :/
It's nice, but you coloured over some lines, and you should really make the lines on the face thinner (2 pxls should be good).

DeletedUser55266

You're telling me the helmet looks nothing like Magneto's.

Kash2Smash

okay, its only the helmet lol but the badge at the top :p
tbh i thought that they character that he made already created some cartoon... if its his own work, then ofcourse he got the idea from Magneto :p u are partly correct then O_O

DeletedUser

Anyway, back to the Topic.

I pretty much like it...^_^

Can we see the finished product???