Super Size Me! Infamy -vs- {HI}

DeletedUser

Well from what im seeing... Infamy will win this world :) knock will start to lose ground or they will not be able to expand that much unlike infamy since infamy got the new recruits which kinda destroyed the nap thing talk where u couldnt invite anybody from hi.

So as of now infamy will win this world unless knock starts to move :)

Look at your updating maps guys

Knock started the war earlier but gained less ground on hi ... Look how small they nobled off hi
Look at infamy on the other hand gaining big grounds already than knock:)

So i guess knock should start moving

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105747

LOOL I do not want intel on this forum, I would LOSE all respect for you if you did.
Just wondering since it all makes no sense.
''Plans made MONTHS ago''- was E-JAB losing included since it has ''Progressed quite well''
We do not want E-Jab on our side we have seen their worthlessness.

DeletedUser

Just wondering since it all makes no sense.
''Plans made MONTHS ago''- was E-JAB losing included since it has ''Progressed quite well''
We do not want E-Jab on our side we have seen their worthlessness.

October 2011:
E-JAB ranked #10
Happy/{HI} ranked #1

Isolated nobling occurs when a few Happy/{HI} start causing trouble in the far West, nobling E-JAB. E-JAB fights back. Happy/{HI} declare. The War ensues.

Present Day:
E-JAB ranked #4
Happy/{HI} disbanded

Worthlessness at its finest except you're pointing in the wrong direction.

DeletedUser

if you are implying Infamy only gained territory through free villages in this war then I think that thought is quite absurd.
I dont imply this you have taken some good players from the game
I think if you would have spent as much time on the battle field as you did in here trolling you would be farther ahead.
Bit harsh mate when I try to show certain facts. Anyone posting facts here is deemed a flamer. I like a good blog with interviews but OK I will cut down on the so called trolling.
I know you want to turn our allies against us because it's in your mind an easier option than actually fighting Infamy/Knock to your east .
And no
This is not the easy option.
For me it is and always will be the only option I never have or will ask for recruitment to INFAMY

Had this been HAPPY INFAMY against the World we would still be fighting each other :)

DeletedUser

Well from what im seeing... Infamy will win this world :) knock will start to lose ground or they will not be able to expand that much unlike infamy since infamy got the new recruits which kinda destroyed the nap thing talk where u couldnt invite anybody from hi.

Knock started the war earlier but gained less ground on hi ... Look how small they nobled off hi

thanks for your concern m8 but infamy haven't broken our agreement atall, true they're nobleing happy faster, guess our players get bored taking barbs and attacking players who don't fight back:icon_idea:

DeletedUser

They just might make a play and move forward!:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I know you would love to seed doubt in other tribes to pit them against each other. That has always been the game plan of the Happy fall out tribes like TWS. What's funny is that not once did these tribes ever say to themselves "The path to victory is hard work, good operations, and a team atmosphere"

Gee Psycho, I wonder where they got a silly idea like that:

'the path to victory is to cause trouble,

OWS-Pic.jpg

try to get people banned,

boycott-rush.jpg

find spies,

images

try to poach other tribes members,

illegals-democrats.jpg

and spread lies that will hopefully turn the world on each other while we stick our heads in the sand".

race-baiting-divide-and-conquer-keep-hate-alive-0946a7.jpg

It's good to see that in en57, you can still succeed by doing the right thing. Congrats, Infamy.

DeletedUser

OK I'm going to ask a sensible question here so please no crappy answers

We all know this is a war game. We all know players are leaving this World we can see it in the stats
image.php

Granted KNOCK and INFAMY had an agreement to take out HI which KNOCK did very well
The ban on recruitment is in place but 57 allows up to 150 members per tribe

1 Infamy 73
2 Knock! 47
3 TWS 58
4 E-JAB 79
5 Who? 38

Both tribes in this agreement have issues on inactivity within their tribe

OK I understand KNOCK recruit very few and a place must be earned and I dont know anything of infamy. But that is why academy tribes exist
To allow people to show their worth

Im only stating the obvious as Ive said before and Im not whining
And its not flaming but its kinda like rather than go against each other this World is avoiding the World War it should be by clinging on to some excuse to erase HI that was done long ago

I picked my side a long time ago and it will never change whatever the outcome or comments said by any others even those from that tribe

I have been attacker of the day several times now in 57
The other awards have low limits but they are
Reliable commander 10,982 and counting
Death of a hero 1,000,000+ and counting

and you really think were too crap to recruit :)

DeletedUser

Mark, what are you on about?

Are you wanting to allow recruiting so we can get to the final war faster?

If that's the case, that is exactly what we are trying to eliminate. When tribes do that they end up recruiting 10% which are actual good, active members, and 90% that have been coasting this whole time and will continue to. We prefer to eliminate the dead weight, not recruit it. There is enough inactivity to sit here and recruit more. If you happen to fall into the 10%, congrats, but at this point you will still have to fight for your survival.

DeletedUser

Yeh I want the end War but Im not up for proving Im worthy by attacking KNOCK
If thats what is expected may as well tell me now and I can clear and hit delete

Lot of people take the moral high ground in TW and write how you play the game reflects the person you are
'4 of the top 5 tribe hitting 1 tribe'

yeh, thats pretty much how most people are :)

DeletedUser

Mark, what are you on about?

Are you wanting to allow recruiting so we can get to the final war faster?

Me thinks Mark wants to keep playing but realizes his fate, not good, if he is not a member of either Knock! or Infamy. Nothing wrong with trying to survive and keep playing :)

Just don't make it a fair/not fair issue. If you got an Invite to either of those 2 tribes you'd turn on your former tribemates in a second.

DeletedUser

Me thinks Mark wants to keep playing but realizes his fate, not good, if he is not a member of either Knock! or Infamy. Nothing wrong with trying to survive and keep playing
Just don't make it a fair/not fair issue. If you got an Invite to either of those 2 tribes you'd turn on your former tribemates in a second.

Turn on my tribe mates :) you dont know me so good Ginger Smurf
I would hope the good and the decent would want to come with me, And nah Id only join one tribe Ive made that clear from the start

And the difference to what we offer that infamy is not offering

We dont ask to be Allies or for a NAP.
We dont want an agreement until another tribe is erased in a few months time
We ask to be part of KNOCK or WHO and to be accepted as team members

The World War is already here

DeletedUser105183

well in the end the major will be three tribes....Infamy, Knock, and E-jab...

Who will win i wonder? Only time can tell and i cant wait till that war gets here :)

DeletedUser

If Knock or Infamy have that many problems with activity before the next 'world war' everyone is talking about we could simply merger with each other and we both win. Between our two tribes we have enough members that we really do not have to recruit from the outside to maintain growth. We are better suited keeping targets around to keep our current membership satisfied in attacking/nobling/growing their accounts. This is the path that both agreed was the better one rather than mass recruiting the rest of the world just to perhaps speed up the ending of it. We do not have to war each other if we do not want too, that is something that will be up to the entire memberships of both tribes to decide in a vote when the time comes. If the consensus is war then we war, if not then other options will be followed. If we do war it will be done by mutual agreement and both sides will agree on the adequate time to prepare. We feel that our members have fought hard following their leadership and without them we would not have come this far so in the end we feel it is only fair that they are the ones that get to decide their fate and how they would like to see the world end.

That being said, I do not think that all of the players in TWS are 'bad players'. That would be an unfair statement as I'm sure there are some that are great players and given a different element may excel. That element just may no longer be available to them on this world.

As far as end game and 'final battle' talks, I think we are a long ways from that. In order to file for world closure a tribe must own about 80% of the 'player owned' villages in the world and then either maintain that for 3 months or win with 100% dominance. Currently Infamy owns about 32%, Knock owns about 25%, TWS owns about 17%, and Ejab owns about 11%, the rest of the world owns the other 15%(I rounded up all the numbers). Even if there was mass mergers I don't think it would speed up the world much, it may even slow it down. All it would change is what borders are currently being nobled on and the road ahead for any one tribe to win would be a long one.

Last edited by a moderator:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We do not have to war each other if we do not want too, that is something that will be up to the entire memberships of both tribes to decide in a vote when the time comes. If the consensus is war then we war, if not then other options will be followed. If we do war it will be done by mutual agreement and both sides will agree on the adequate time to prepare. We feel that our members have fought hard following their leadership and without them we would not have come this far so in the end we feel it is only fair that they are the ones that get to decide their fate and how they would like to see the world end.

That's an admirable stance.

However, Knock! have already proven to not be willing to keep to their 1 week grace period agreements, as they demonstrated against {HI}, so there are some questions as to how much integrity they have. So, whilst I can believe that to be true from Infamy side, there are very good reasons to doubt Knock!'s trustworthiness considering how they deliberately went against the grace period they agreed with {HI}.

Just my two cents from a bit of browsing :)

DeletedUser

lol even our own parents don't trust us in knock with us being such backstabbers :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Is this world so friggin boring nobody even posts anymore.
Summer is calling i just may be the next quitter to hit delete:)