Super Size Me! Infamy -vs- {HI}

DeletedUser

Yeh even the last blogger seems to of quit but thats no great loss there to be honest
We need :) some of this ...
[spoil]
2082141-deadpool_vs_the_smurfs_by_scarletvulture.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

World forums=dead but not time to hit delete just time to munch on the countless baddies who are in random small tribes and all the barb villages from people quiting:)

DeletedUser

World forums=dead but not time to hit delete just time to munch on the countless baddies who are in random small tribes and all the barb villages from people quiting:)

Not really a challenge though is it - Some here will not be as happy as infamy to take barbs and internal
Unfortunately certain ones are not on my side but I know W57 still has some great players left in it :)

DeletedUser

I didn't say internal I got a whole tribe to munch through and then also several solo larger players. Then if I have to I will internal/munch barbs but not unless necessary.

DeletedUser

I didn't say internal I got a whole tribe to munch through and then also several solo larger players. Then if I have to I will internal/munch barbs but not unless necessary.

Yeh man I guessed your INFAMY this would be your idea a good game :) ROFL you dont get it whatever happens in 57 you guys are only ever gonna be famous for being yellow :)
And Riddick youve done more than your share of internals maybe now with most the World behind you and 5.5 million points your mouth has gone big

Either way dude your part of a gutless tribe and if Im rimmed it dont change anything :) still the hard talk might of impressed the dumb

DeletedUser

if you can manage to stay on your own account and not 'merge' into a bigger 1 again ofcorse :icon_wink:

btw I don't see any solo players larger than u?

DeletedUser

Erm internals no Let's see 600k points from my account and 1m points from when abhy joined us we all fought for those villages as a tribe when we where in optic. Also markvs im not running my mouth and even if I was I think me and my co's have earned that right in some way. We have 7 times attacker of the day and multiple other daily awards. We started on the rim and there are only 5 players from my tribe that I ran left. 3 are on the riddick account including me and 2 on there own. Theres a few people we picked up later and have become part of the southern group.

To dj I didn't say larger then me I just said players that wern't small.

DeletedUser

Also markvs im not running my mouth and even if I was I think me and my co's have earned that right in some way.

no u haven't

We have 7 times attacker of the day and multiple other daily awards.

wow well done, easiest way to get attacker of the day is to hit barbs anyway, not like it means anything lol

To dj I didn't say larger then me I just said players that wern't small.

you said there's several 'larger' players I took that to mean bigger than you ;)

DeletedUser

God now I remember why the forums are dead it's because kids like you can't carry on a decent conversation and resort to flaming and trying to act hard.... Dead world is a dead world.

DeletedUser

God now I remember why the forums are dead it's because kids like you can't carry on a decent conversation and resort to flaming and trying to act hard.... Dead world is a dead world.

World forums=dead but not time to hit delete just time to munch on the countless baddies who are in random small tribes and all the barb villages from people quiting

LMAO Im not a kid or the one trying to act hard. Your the one braggin about munchin countless baddies and barbs from people quitting and how youve earned attacker of the day from it :)

Get over yourself :D

Update if any interest
en57.png

DeletedUser

Rank Tribe name Points of the best 20 player Total points Members Average points per player Villages Average points per village
1 Infamy 94.166.732 174.056.851 70 2.486.526 17973 9.684
2 Knock! 74.103.407 134.840.624 84 1.605.246 14142 9.535
3 TWS 59.328.931 87.162.419 60 1.452.707 9233 9.440
4 E-JAB 38.232.555 56.635.585 77 735.527 6082 9.312
5 Kool 8.556.367 8.556.367 2 4.278.184 898 9.528
6 PUNCH! 8.509.423 9.285.519 63 147.389 1180 7.869
7 *WILD* 5.123.501 5.123.501 1 5.123.501 512 10.007
8 *NY*F 5.097.671 5.097.671 1 5.097.671 510 9.995
9 -4- 4.484.235 4.484.235 3 1.494.745 479 9.362
10 ~OP~ 2.747.068 2.748.508 25 109.940 325 8.457

Nice work infamy 14 less players than knock and still 40 mill more points total!

Haven't looked at infamys stat page yet but it looks like if every1 stays active there its their world to win!

DeletedUser

I dont agree and for many reasons the simplest being shown below

Infamys greatest threat to not winning is the agreement being cancelled

Infamy once again like they did with HAPPY is hitching a ride to Victory on someones back.
They might win but they sure as hell dont deserve it

Side 1:
Tribes: TWS
Side 2:
Tribes: Infamy
Timeframe: Last month
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 31
Side 2: 56
Difference: 25
chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Knock!
Side 1: 28
Side 2: 178
Difference: 150
chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: E-JAB
Side 1: 344
Side 2: 104
Difference: 240
chart

And if your naive enough to think maybe infamy put their efforts into fighting {I} think again cos that stinks of merge bit like the Darth thing
Not 1 villa recapped

Side 1:
Tribes: {I}
Side 2:
Tribes: Infamy
Side 1: 0
Side 2: 167
Difference: 167
chart

Side 1:
Tribes: {I}
Side 2:
Tribes: E-JAB
Side 1: 0
Side 2: 33
Difference: 33
chart

DeletedUser

Cause we are busy rimming all the players that you abandoned..... Your pathetic. All you do is troll the forums all day which is why any decent conversation has died out here. Get a life or do something to shut me up ingame....

DeletedUser

Cause we are busy rimming all the players that you abandoned..... Your pathetic. All you do is troll the forums all day which is why any decent conversation has died out here. Get a life or do something to shut me up ingame....

Its not my fault this World is dying a death that would be the result of Infamy hugging up to KNOCK and making an agreement to gang bang a tribe that has proven its worth many times over.
Your tribe is the pathetic ones that could not stand on their own and take on the World like another tribe did.
You only make a move when you have secured the odds are massively in your favour. Your are not risk takings or gamblers and are clearly of a weak character. Rather than instigate a War you prefer to watch and kick the loser. I know your kind well :)

It would be interesting to see how good your tribe is on a level field but No that is not how Infamy play the game.
Infamy knew KNOCK would win against HI but rather than allow that War to eliminate the weak players and allow the better recruitment to KNOCK as in most Wars you identified the potential threat early.
You knew this would lead to you having to actually fight a proper war against KNOCK

So once again I say to your DUKES well done you may be guttless but you have played very well

You will not win this argument and if you are stupid enough to think I am the only one, or TWS the only tribe to think this then what little respect I gave your tribe would be mis placed.

DeletedUser

Now this one has me rolling..... Wasn't it richard who came to infmay trying to get us to war knock before this even happened..... Yes it was so your just mad because we didn't jump to yall's side and attack knock..... Honestly woulda been more of a fight than it was rimming your tribe which split into pieces in a week lol!!

DeletedUser

Now this one has me rolling..... Wasn't it richard who came to infmay trying to get us to war knock before this even happened..... Yes it was so your just mad because we didn't jump to yall's side and attack knock.....
Im not part of the Richard clan Im new here :) so [HI] is not my tribe. And yeh Richard that would be the guys whos villas now carry the tribe name Infamy on them under your recruitment of Darth Legend

And really you didnt need to side with either lol you really that dumb to think people dont see your cowardly move

Honestly woulda been more of a fight than it was rimming your tribe which split into pieces in a week lol!!
You need to choose your words carefully and be watchful of what you ask for :)
Yes you fighting Knock would of been more of a fight for you. It would also of be a fight you would loose

DeletedUser92762

If you want a little definition of why Knock! has more conquers on TWS then us it's because they have a long border against them so there's more weak spots,
en57

And the {I} thing isn't a merge, {I} were all inactive hence why they haven't thought back..

DeletedUser

Infamy once again like they did with HAPPY is hitching a ride to Victory on someones back.
They might win but they sure as hell dont deserve it

That's a funny comment! Happy fell apart in 1 week, who was riding one who's back exactly? :lol:

Your dukes came to me wanting me to gangbang Knock with them, I turned down the offer, get over it.. :icon_rolleyes:

Further to that Happy told me that they would 'not allow' Infamy to not choose a side, they demanded that we did so, and we as you can see did.

You will not win this argument and if you are stupid enough to think I am the only one, or TWS the only tribe to think this then what little respect I gave your tribe would be mis placed.

It's not our fault that when we attack people full force they quit. I guess us cleaning up our spoils and gaining 5 or so continents worth of villages since the war has started has left TWS feeling left out because it wasn't their area. It's alright, you do not need to respect our progress, just keep making excuses about how everyone else is to blame and you may find comfort. 400 of Knock's caps are from MysticMeg so that was one hell of an Op! The new player on that account sure didn't last long, hats off to Knock for a job well done and we look forward to working with them against your tribe in the near future.

It seems to me you have just challenged me. After all of our accomplishments we have not 'proved our worth' to you. That's fine with me, as our actions will speak louder than words. If you want Infamy to increase our Cap count on you then that is exactly what we will do.

If I were you I wouldn't brag much about your E-Jab caps either, all that proves is that you can poach members from another tribe to blind side them and get some quick caps. When I checked the stats for the last week it seems those quick gains are quickly disappearing and one also has to wonder how many of those gains were simply gifts. Don't worry, once we're done smashing you I'm sure they'll do even better.

You can continue to play exactly the same kind of game you have since the start which involves spreading rumors, poaching players, flaming, and otherwise causing trouble... and we'll continue on the way we have been playing the game and we'll see who comes out on top. Challenge accepted!! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Further to that Happy told me that they would 'not allow' Infamy to not choose a side, they demanded that we did so, and we as you can see did.

Did they threaten to turn your PCs off if you didnt choose a side lol Yeh that bit of respect I had for you guys has just gone :)

OK man Im fed up of being accused of trolling and the other stuff when no one sees it. I am not HI and neither is TWS
I see your tactics and fair play to you for using them and getting to be the largest tribe in the World without having balls to do anything on your own

Seems leaders change, people change and tribes change. Im sure your vote will go well.

Infamy is yellow and your last quote proved it to everyone.