Super Size Me! Infamy -vs- {HI}

DeletedUser

Did they threaten to turn your PCs off if you didnt choose a side lol Yeh that bit of respect I had for you guys has just gone :)

OK man Im fed up of being accused of trolling and the other stuff when no one sees it. I am not HI and neither is TWS
I see your tactics and fair play to you for using them and getting to be the largest tribe in the World without having balls to do anything on your own

Seems leaders change, people change and tribes change. Im sure your vote will go well.

Infamy is yellow and your last quote proved it to everyone.

End

No they didn't threaten to turn the power off. The point is though that happy wanted to mass gangbang knock and they were fine with that world outcome but when it went the other way you cry foul about everyone else being yellow. Infamy has proven as well or better as any other tribe on this world that we deserve to be here.

Speaking of yellow, are you not the same guy that tried to start an insurrection in knock when you were still a member there because you believed in the happy propaganda and figured you could not win against happy if you stayed? How did that work out for you anyways? Now you just keep spreading the same BS propaganda but under a different banner. This is getting pretty old.

DeletedUser

No they didn't threaten to turn the power off. The point is though that happy wanted to mass gangbang knock and they were fine with that world outcome but when it went the other way you cry foul about everyone else being yellow. Infamy has proven as well or better as any other tribe on this world that we deserve to be here.

Speaking of yellow, are you not the same guy that tried to start an insurrection in knock when you were still a member there because you believed in the happy propaganda and figured you could not win against happy if you stayed? How did that work out for you anyways? Now you just keep spreading the same BS propaganda but under a different banner. This is getting pretty old.

INSURRECTION = instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government
You kidding me :) Markvs account was very active and donated every nuke it had for others. That account prob had better stats at 700K than most your tribe members now

Admit didnt want to fight Irish Plague in HI, I'd bordered the guy for 7 months and got on well. Truth is I knew he wasnt that good. I had sit on another acc for couple of weeks and KNOCKED seven bells into him [sorry IP it was me at start never told you mate :)] [BTW also sorry for telling you turning barb makes a troop for every villa point, I knew it was only the ban that does that :)]

So no Im not that guy. My villas were all stacked days before the HI war in preparation and I would of followed my tribe till the end had I not had to give acc up for work commitments back then
Im really not interested in who said I was, Like you say thats OLD and Ive talked long ago to those that matter on this :)

Im not out to troll and Im sure most of you in inf are a happy decent crowd, but you dont deserve to win this World without a proper fight

Everything is a game and what is a game without competition

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104342

Markvs account was very active and donated every nuke it had for others. That account prob had better stats at 700K than most your tribe members now

Lol 6m OD isnt that great, unless your referring to some other stats?:icon_eek:

Just looking at infamys OD they are 2nd in world with over 1 Bill units defeated... So im assuming their players are doing something, unless psycho can just add OD to score lol:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

INSURRECTION = instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government

^^That's what I meant. Something about trying to organize a revolt with members leaving knock to join {HI} but in the end it ended up just being you. Anyways like you say, old history. Not sure what stats have to do with it but I'm sure yours were fine.

DeletedUser

Player your talking about is Vinko Vink and no thats not me, but I did help erase him

I dont think 6m OD on a 700k acc is so bad its near 10:1 so lets not be too critical :) I know your tribes have members that dont have that ratio OD to Points or are anywhere near as active as I was. Im not saying its great but its acceptable

Psycho posted a fine comment before
That being said, I do not think that all of the players in TWS are 'bad players'. That would be an unfair statement as I'm sure there are some that are great players and given a different element may excel. That element just may no longer be available to them on this world.

Lets be honest this is a gang bang on one tribe and both sides have recruited ex HI players now :) Im not flaming but come on we're not all dumb.

Gonna be honest Ive really lost interest in 57 and the 1 guy that would change things aint about we all know that

Ive been accused of trolling, flaming and now spreading BS so OK guys Im through with this thread,
So as long as Im not mentioned in the topic I wont spoil your forum or reply no more