Superbowl.

DeletedUser

oh, it's starting soon.
I'll do my homework during half time.

saints fail.

-M A R I O-

The saints are obviously out matched by the colts. Tbh the saints dont deserve to be in the superbowl

DeletedUser

The saints held out pretty well in the second quarter, I want this lame half time show to be over so the Colts can continue to pwn.

DeletedUser

Go rugby! A mans game...

Im rooting for the colts though :)
17-16 up atm...

DeletedUser

The saints won... they deserved it though, first superbowl win ever for them, whereas the Patriots have had tons.

DeletedUser

The saints won... they deserved it though, first superbowl win ever for them, whereas the Patriots have had tons.
The Patriots weren't even in the game?... It was the Colts v the Saints.

DeletedUser

Saints outmatched LOL nice call guys!

WHO DAT!!!!!!

SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

yeah... was confused... i doubt there are too many intense football fans who play this game, myself included.

DeletedUser

yeah... was confused... i doubt there are too many intense football fans who play this game, myself included.

Well that may have something to do with this game is played by so many Europeans and people from other countries then the U.S. I myself though am a football junkie because well when you play a sport for 12 years the sport tends to grow on you and well that is why I still play it while attending college!

DeletedUser

Well that may have something to do with this game is played by so many Europeans and people from other countries then the U.S. I myself though am a football junkie because well when you play a sport for 12 years the sport tends to grow on you and well that is why I still play it while attending college!

I played flag-football in college... that's about it for me. What position did you play?

DeletedUser

I played flag-football in college... that's about it for me. What position did you play?

I think Did should be do play..... I am only 19 lol but I play TE/MLB although I am hoping to drop 20 pounds of muscle and move to WR since I have the hands to be one.

DeletedUser

yeah, that old guy can't even sing.
The Who are one of the greatest live performing bands of all time and that was one of the biggest shows (possibly even the biggest) show that any band has ever played. The number of people watching that is roughly equivalent to four and a half years of sold out shows :icon_eek: