SuperBowl

• Thread starter huggies best 4 babies
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Even though i'm not American i enjoy the sport even though it has a retarded name owing to them using their hands. :icon_rolleyes:

Just wondering who every wants to/thinks will win the superbowl: Packers or Steelers

I say Packers :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Packers. I live in Pa and I hate the Stealers, mostly cause I'm sick of hearing about them going to the Superbowl from everyone in my family.

DeletedUser

Well honestly, I grew up watching the Steelers and I will continue that tread as I watch them win another super bowl this year. Ben just has the ability to always pull it out no matter what is needed.

If he need just a few clutch plays he does that. If he needs a stats crazy night he has done that too. So I guess what I am most interested in is to see what game he needs for the super bowl this time :icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm Australian and don't follow it at all >_<

I mean you lot woosed out on a game of rugby claiming that "we're nuts to be tackling someone that hard without protection" :p

To me that's just crazeh talk :p

BUT! to remain on subject... Steelers :)

DeletedUser

Leo i was hoping to avoid an arguement that will inevitably come when a american football lover sees your comment :|

For me, i play and watch rugby and watch the occasional match of a.f so i have respect for both sorts of players. But i do think that i have slightly more respect for rugby players

DeletedUser

lol, I'm just waiting on the soccer fan to show up XD

I have respect for all types of "football" games, I admit they are much much harder than those guys make it look and it takes a lot to get where they are at. I've been tackled with and without the pads and it's honestly not that much dif between the two besides with pads you're able to get up faster than what you would without them.

DeletedUser

I'm a (proper) football fan hence the comment in the original post about the name being retarded :p

Tbf i play and watch pretty much any sport.

Oh and i just remembered since you are Australian and a result i found out just now. Do you happen to know what the score was in the Ashes overall? I seem to have forgotten :)

DeletedUser

Honest dunno about it Huggies :/

I mean I'm Australian but I can't stand cricket... it bores the heck outta me XD

DeletedUser

:icon_redface: well that kind of just ruined my gloating :icon_sad:

Hmmmm anything British are better at that you pay particular attention to so i can gloat about that :lol:

DeletedUser

lol, i've been watching it gradually throughout the day today. saw highlights and thought i'd watch whole thing only 3 hours to go :D

STAFAST

I think the packers will win a close game, maybe 31-25, that is my guess :)

Oh, we are passed the picks end of things....good game, I enjoyed it.

DeletedUser

Lol your late STAFAST. It was a good game though I'm glad the Packers won and I'm in the Steelers state funny enough than again half the people I know voted for the Packers lol