Superiority and its Duties

DeletedUser118369

[video=youtube;PvezjDat48U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvezjDat48U[/video]

It’s the last day of school, June, 1976. The kids are ready to be free from books, classrooms, and their teacher’s dirty looks. The graduating seniors look forward to getting away from town they called home. The incoming freshman, however, are frozen in fear. As in formal tradition the next year’s seniors hunt down the next year’s freshman and paddle them. Some may run, some may hide, but they will be found. And will be paddled.

paddling_picture_by_da_reall-d9swhgw.png

So where does Colour fit in you may ask? Well have you looked at the current world leaderboard? Colour is rank 2. The second highest. This year’s juniors, next year’s seniors.

leaderboard_tribe_by_da_reall-d9swiyi.png

Now some may ask what have the Colour boys been up to over the past decade? Well it’s easy, they’ve been causing a ruckus hot-rodding their muscle cars, partying at the moon tower, and rebelling against whatever society has got. Possibly using drugs to.

moontower_cars_by_da_reall-d9swhiy.png

Colour plans to make it an extra special initiation for the incoming freshman, since they’ve been plotting against the upperclassman since the beginning of the year. These fresh meat have tried every trick in their kid’s books.
First they tried to stack against targets of ours.

stacking_proof_by_da_reall-d9t0wa0.png

Then they disrespected designated hallways between the two classes.

If these kids want to play with the big boys and be highly ranked they have to prove it.
And the incoming freshman class? It’s Blood Thirsty [BT]. They’ve made rank and are finally in the same top 5 as Colour.

map_differences_by_da_reall-d9t262i.png

We are going to hunt every BT freshman down and give them the paddling of a lifetime. Don’t worry, if you surrender and take your beatings upfront we’ll only give you enough licks to rim you and not one more. And don’t try to run, ‘cause there’s a paddle with your name on it.

paddle_by_da_reall-d9swhem.png

Love,

untitled_1_by_da_reall-d9sz5pv.png

Colour, Class of ‘77
slug_co_resize_by_da_reall-d9fu5ap.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser112461

This speaks to me on an emotional level. Thank you Colour.

rmRrLcr.gif

Awesome PnP and good luck to BT, you're about to get schooled. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser117168

At last. Good luck BT and their remaining 20 active players :s it's an even fight... kinda

DeletedUser116663

bow down to that pnp <3

let the games begin, whos going to get rimmed first? :p

maybe bayliner?

lets see lets see :)

DeletedUser118341

Already kicking to save stats.

Thats got to be some kind of record. So quick.

Celece

9fae82c12873ab61cb723b94aa88cf80.png

Best of luck to both tribes in this battle of the Ob's. Rob vs Bob :|

May the best ob win.

To BT,

[video=youtube;TV5m7KvWUj0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV5m7KvWUj0[/video]

DeletedUser112079

2oTRFXs.png

Colour officially winning 19-0 (21-0 if you include the kick4stats)

twenty-five

Eddie's getting gifts, 4 caps and 0 ODA. This war is clearly a farce.

DeletedUser67772

Already kicking to save stats.

Thats got to be some kind of record. So quick.

If I was kicking to save stats don't you think I would of done it sooner? :) I kicked him out when he had like 1 village left on the frontlines lol. no point to keep him here after that.

Also give it about a week before you say either side is winning. one tribe normally always gets the jump in war with a pretty OP. its the time a week from then to see where they stand to see who is winning.

and as for the Rob vs Bob thing celece. I hadn't even thought of that and it just killed me to read may the best Ob win. lol

DeletedUser67772

Eddie's getting gifts, 4 caps and 0 ODA. This war is clearly a farce.

ehh they got the jump on someone yea. another reason I went ahead and kicked him instead of trying to build him up.

But if you check the stats for today you will see they aren't having as much luck now that we are Actually moving troops to the frontlines (even though they thought we already did lol. though nunners is probably upset. 1mil plus ODA in the war (which he claims he was account sit and didn't know anything about sending lol) but only 3 caps. one on me that I didn't care enough to defend. 3k village off on its own. yet eddie has 1 ODA with the 4 caps.

there is a first for everything.

DeletedUser118341

c6be54921fe1d7d54e1b10997275eb62.png

Now Bob, you can talk about ODA all you want. But Colour have gained 1.3+million ODD, without a loss. So, even if it is 1 million ODA for 3 villages gained from nunners, surely that is better than your entire tribe no?

Also, I agree. Neither tribe has really landed anything. By the end of the weekend, should start to see a clearer picture.

Although, I have to say. I am not entirely sure how we managed to catch you with our pants down. Absolutely amazing considering your transgressions, and that we refused to re-open talks about a NAP just a few days ago.

And finally, yes everyone marvel at my 1337 skills. How I got 1 ODA now amazed me. Even my fakes are overpowered :lol:

DeletedUser67772

c6be54921fe1d7d54e1b10997275eb62.png

Now Bob, you can talk about ODA all you want. But Colour have gained 1.3+million ODD, without a loss. So, even if it is 1 million ODA for 3 villages gained from nunners, surely that is better than your entire tribe no?

Also, I agree. Neither tribe has really landed anything. By the end of the weekend, should start to see a clearer picture.

Although, I have to say. I am not entirely sure how we managed to catch you with our pants down. Absolutely amazing considering your transgressions, and that we refused to re-open talks about a NAP just a few days ago.

And finally, yes everyone marvel at my 1337 skills. How I got 1 ODA now amazed me. Even my fakes are overpowered :lol:

now if only there was one for nobles sent and killed. and as for the 1 ODA. keep that black magic voodoo away from me lol.

also I don't remember your tribe refusing to reopen talks. more neither side made a claim to extended it so it went out.

DeletedUser112079

also I don't remember your tribe refusing to reopen talks. more neither side made a claim to extended it so it went out.

Apparently you don't know what your council gets up to then :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Gotta say, very nice PnP ^^ as always, Rainbow is leading on the PnP. It seems w82 is buzzing lately as NAP's are suddenly broken and Magically forgotten! or is it!? Alzheimer's Disease!? must have kicked in with the boredom! o_O ...always does when you want to expand to Iraq! LoL

Good Luck to both sides! also, I guess, will have our fill with the rim-side as ~FFF~ declareds on NINJA! as well! and they're allied with Rainbow...I can't wait to see how this unfolds. ^^

+10 to Rainbow PnP

DeletedUser118341

Fair play to BT, capping their first village. But meaning we overtake on ODD for the war.

4d443ce188298ca2feca71c4b7e70579.png

Players who have taken villages:

25a379e5d4ec49e7dd3d51f5f3c25b29.png

DeletedUser116731

Gotta say, very nice PnP ^^ as always, Rainbow is leading on the PnP. It seems w82 is buzzing lately as NAP's are suddenly broken and Magically forgotten! or is it!? Alzheimer's Disease!? must have kicked in with the boredom! o_O ...always does when you want to expand to Iraq! LoL

Good Luck to both sides! also, I guess, will have our fill with the rim-side as ~FFF~ declareds on NINJA! as well! and they're allied with Rainbow...I can't wait to see how this unfolds. ^^

+10 to Rainbow PnP

Again no alliance between Colour and ~FFF~ Just because we share the same space doesn't mean we are allies otherwise you are saying we are allies as well and we aren't nor have we ever been. The Alzheimer's crack wasn't even cute since you know I care full time for my Gran who suffers from it. Didn't realize an internet game would make people resort to personal blows. But then again when losing some ppl need to try every tatic they can to try and survive.