Superiority and its Duties

DeletedUser

Again no alliance between Colour and ~FFF~ Just because we share the same space doesn't mean we are allies otherwise you are saying we are allies as well and we aren't nor have we ever been. The Alzheimer's crack wasn't even cute since you know I care full time for my Gran who suffers from it. Didn't realize an internet game would make people resort to personal blows. But then again when losing some ppl need to try every tatic they can to try and survive.

Well, I'm sorry about that... I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings as my motives and my point was about our NAP made with Heyoo who was 1 of the Dukes earlier on ~FFF~. You know about that Kelly and peter rogers or the leaders of ~FFF~ never bothered to contact me when 1 of my members nobled 1 of petes village. It could have been an accident or not but no one informed me of it before pete starts his personal vendetta and took 1 of my village cluster... i never even bother for support before hand since I didn't expect that kind of reaction from 1 of you. You certainly looked down on US/ME when you start attacking and taking our villages. It's Ironic, that's how the rich looked down the poor, that's often the case in Real World....but don't worry, for that matter, GOD choose the poor when he said "Blessed are the poor for the Kingdom of Heaven is theirs" and He chooses the weak things of this world to confound the strong! The foolishness things of this world to confound the wise!...

If you want respect, have respect first! As I live by the Golden Rule "Do unto others as you want others do unto you"

DeletedUser112079

Can you take your bickerings off my beautiful thread pls, peasants.

TjIKWMZ.png

ZuHWIMy.png

2OXqJNj.png

DeletedUser117168

truly inspirational post progamer, although im afraid no one cares.

with true love and caring, your hater

DeletedUser118378

[SUP]If CGI sides with Colour and starts hitting BT, then theres no chance for them to put up a fight[/SUP]

Old Hobby

[SUP]If CGI sides with Colour and starts hitting BT, then theres no chance for them to put up a fight[/SUP]

Thank you so much Jixsta! We all really needed someone to come waste out time with negative pointless nub remarks about how there is no hope! I'm sure I speak on behalf of everyone when I say that we all feel so much more fulfilled now that we have read this amazingly wise utterance from you! :icon_neutral:

BT has a great cluster, which should theoretically be incredibly difficult to penetrate. It's proven easier than expected thus far though. Colour up 40 - 4 so far.

DeletedUser118378

what just because I got rimmed im not allowed to post my opinion? For reals? If CGI wants to grow they will need to either attack colour/ start barbling to close gaps in their lines or take spoils of war from entering another war

I think BT can hold it together despite being down 40-4. Lets not have this become a WAR stomp fest. Lets see what Bayliner can really do now :)

Old Hobby

what just because I got rimmed im not allowed to post my opinion?(1) For reals? If CGI wants to grow (2)they will need to either attack colour/ start barbling to close gaps in their lines or take spoils of war from entering another war

I think BT can hold it together despite being down 40-4. Lets not have this become a WAR stomp fest. Lets see what Bayline(3) can really do now :)

1) No, I'm simply stating that your opinions are always whiny and bleak colour-done-me-wrong posts.

2) CGI is at war with LickMe, and still have some backline space to clean up, don't act like they have nowhere to grow. That would be poor planning on Storm's part, and despite me not being a fan of all the recruitment, Storm know's what she's doing.

3)You want one player to hold off colour? :lol:

DeletedUser118378

yeah bayliner is the best defender in the world easily. Im certain he could hold off all of colour combined.

But anyways I think CGI needs to be tested with real big ops. LickMe has done a decent job, but they arent able to make the biggest footprint on a 40m+ tribe by themselves.

The more Time CGI gets, the higher chance they will have to win the world. Time is on their side due to their size and lets them finish internaling all the weaknesses/quitters. It is also very likely that some top WAR! members may actually be recruited by CGI or perhaps Colour, but hey what will unfold will be the future, we dont know yet.

DeletedUser65288

colour and cgi are already in a deep endgame war

which ever tribe gets a hold of a picture of the other tribe's duke naked first takes the win. :icon_razz:

Last edited:

DeletedUser118341

yeah bayliner is the best defender in the world easily. Im certain he could hold off all of colour combined.

This is not true in the slightest. Bayliner has been the benifit of happenstance rather than actually showing any form of intelligent defending.

He had 2 tribemate turtles working for him. A favourable frontline. Along with BT supporting, and he has already asked multiple other people to get involved aswell.

Basically, he was merely stacked, by himself and by others. That is all. A high amount of ODD, doesn't mean he knows what he is doing. Similar to when Colour op'd you.

Old Hobby

But anyways I think CGI needs to be tested with real big ops. LickMe has done a decent job, but they arent able to make the biggest footprint on a 40m+ tribe by themselves.

The more Time CGI gets, the higher chance they will have to win the world. Time is on their side due to their size and lets them finish internaling all the weaknesses/quitters. It is also very likely that some top WAR! members may actually be recruited by CGI or perhaps Colour, but hey what will unfold will be the future, we dont know yet.

I agree with Eddie. First op we ran on him, I capped what, 7 villages? Not to mention the unreligious stacks and unreligious recap attempts from him! :lol: This does not show skill. Any idiot can get stacked. Now I'm not saying that he's a bad defender. He's done fairly well overall. But he is far from the best defender in the world mate.

And as for you thinking he can hold off all of colour combined... Do I actually even need to comment??? :icon_rolleyes:

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
colour and cgi are already in a deep endgame war

which ever tribe gets a hold of a picture of the other tribe's duke naked first takes the win. :icon_razz:

If this is how we judge winning, Lickme has no chance ;)