Superstorm Sandy

Phylo

Hello w3 comunity

Does anyone know if there are w3 players affected by the superstorm?

Because if there are, they maybe days and days without power and, because of that, without TW access...

I'v been following the news and they say there are about 7 million people without power thought 11 US states.

darkaniken2

That number is going up every time the news talks about it.

Phylo

People, please, I don't want to know "who" is affected, only if there is people affected.

DeletedUser

People, please, I don't want to know "who" is affected, only if there is people affected.

I don't think there refusing to answer, i just don't think anyone reads this forum anymore. Far as i know no one is affected, not that i have heard anyway.

Phylo

Thanks for replying.

People is reading, but simply don't answer. If you notice, before opening the thread, you can see how many persons already read it. At this moment, already 60 persons did it...

Phylo

Thanks for replying.

People is reading, but simply don't answer. If you notice, before opening the thread, you can see how many persons already read it. At this moment, already 60 persons did it...

More then 100 now.

It seems that people is trying to guess who is with RL very serious problems to take advantage. :icon_cry:

darkaniken2

You can see who's read the thread at the bottom. As of right now, only six registered users have read it.