Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Author
RedAlert
Contributors
Aviendha
Quickbar Entry
javascript:var HC_AMOUNT=4;$.getScript('https://twscripts.dev/scripts/supportCounterEvolved.js');
Public?
Public
support-counter-evolved.jpg

This script can be run on 3 screens:
  • Overview Troop -> Supports (/game.php?screen=overview_villages&mode=units&type=away_detail&filter_villages=1)
  • Map (/game.php?screen=map)
  • Single Village (/game.php?screen=info_village&id=XXXX)
On the supports screen you will be able to see where you have sent support in a table format and also you can withdraw the support from those villages. On the map screen you will be able to visually see the villages where you have sent support and how much support (in population) you have sent to those villages).

On the single village screen you can withdraw support you have sent in a custom way:

1667350020823.png

You can specify which units you want to withdraw and also how much of the support currently stationed you want to withdraw.
Whatever you chose (units picked or amounted to withdraw) are also saved in localStorage so the next time you run the script these fields will be prefilled.

Here is how the script looks like in practice:

Contributors:
From Aviendha's script I got the idea behind this script and some functions (such as the one that parses the DOM and gathers supports data).

For any bugs, suggestions or if you need help with the script, let me know by replying on the thread.

Last edited:
Upvote 1

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Script updated to v1.1.0

1674078816316.png

Added a way to manually input amounts of units to be called back. Keep in mind that you can not do this kind of call back with defenses that have been sent from other players, so while their troops will appear as def, you can not actually select those defenses stationed on your village.

If you experience any issue while using this new feature let me know.

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Script updated to v1.1.2

There is no UI change on this update. Added support for counting Heavy cavalry pop amount as 4, instead of the default 6.

In order for the script to be able to do that, the player needs to pass this variable HC_AMOUNT with a value of 4, otherwise it defaults to 6.

However, I updated the quick-bar link, so please re-grab it from above so it includes this parameter.

OneMoreLight

Reaction score
This script is awesome, thank you so much for this, I wanted to make some of these improvements but couldn't find the time, especially the single village screen, it's amazing :)

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
This script is awesome, thank you so much for this, I wanted to make some of these improvements but couldn't find the time, especially the single village screen, it's amazing :)
Thank you! Appreciate your kind words, especially when they come from another scripter. Your script Support Counter gave me the initial idea to work on this script, you had done a great work with that.

Let me know if you have any suggestion for the script and I might add it on future versions.