Mysterious Individuals

Reaction score
Author
Warre
Contributors
N/A
Quickbar Entry
javascript:$.getScript('https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/c2viqw737b3mlwi/Support%20Counter.js?dl=0');
Public?
Public
The script has been developed to quickly and clearly display an overview of the OS that is with your account or that you own with someone else. In addition to having an overview, it also includes enhanced features for OS retrieval in other villages.

Defense page: An overview per player of the troops that are with you. The column with the sword icon shows the number of supports this player has with you, while the column "Deffs" shows the converted number of def villages that player has with you.
Support page:
The top table shows per player the def you have there with again at the back a column "Deffs" for the number of def villages converted.
Below that is a table that indicates per village (of the player where your OS is) how much def there is as well as the possibility to check in front (when you check everything in the original table at the bottom will be checked and you can immediately withdraw )
Player name... Tick = tick all villages of a certain player
Enemies Check = check all enemy villages (note: only villages of your own tribe are not checked, villages of MB's and possibly BG's are also checked, so always check!)
Retract = same as TW's retract button, now it's just at the top so you don't have to scroll all the way down

1664177991548.png1664178001705.png

Upvote 0

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score

natanprog

Reaction score
Does the script work on that screen too?

/game.php?screen=overview_villages&mode=units&type=support_detail

because I am always redirected to this screen

/game.php?screen=overview_villages&mode=units&type=away_detail

Mysterious Individuals

Reaction score
Does the script work on that screen too?

/game.php?screen=overview_villages&mode=units&type=support_detail

because I am always redirected to this screen

/game.php?screen=overview_villages&mode=units&type=away_detail

The script can work but I have made the script to auto jump to the /game.php?screen=overview_villages&mode=units&type=away_detail page