Support the Free Press

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4669627

lol u mentioning awarding PP is an indirect bribery. hence the constant offering of PP for answers. i'll let you keep that 100PP maybe u can pay a good mentor to help you out. :)

Shahyd originally meant witness, I'll keep it

i suggest you do your fighting in game

or are you one of these players who does your fighting on the forum

hmmm

I do my fighting in forums

DeletedUser120934

i suggest you do your fighting in game

or are you one of these players who does your fighting on the forum

yet you're the one calling this a fight..

Shahyd originally meant witness, I'll keep it

hmmm

I do my fighting in forums

shahyd = a martyr, shahed = a witness. you've even failed to express yourself in your own language.. and ofc u only fight in forums, it doesn't need troops to do so :D i mean if u wanna call what u do fighting..

Lord BillyNoMates

shahyd = a martyr, shahed = a witness. you've even failed to express yourself in your own language.. and ofc u only fight in forums, it doesn't need troops to do so :D i mean if u wanna call what u do fighting..
and yet you still dont know who i am in game to be shucking around your war of words

Deleted User - 4669627

it's the same word lol
just different transliteration

weaker than arguing tomatoe potato :p

shaheed?

DeletedUser

This is the most ridiculous forum post I have seen in years. (wallheadbash)

I thought the PinkPanthers request for support was quite cool.

But support for "free press"? LOL I just hate tabloids. I believe tabloid "journalists" are idiots. Especially... in this case. Basically, free press is about facts. If you can't get facts right, then you are a disgrace to free press. Might as well not even bother trying.

and somehow he made it seem like I was attacking him.... I didn't know his account name till now. That's called bending the truth.

- He knows he is being attacked.
- He thinks it was me when it wasn't.
- He starts shit talking about me attacking the "free press", when I didn't even know it.
- That how #### his free press is.

and yet you still dont know who i am in game to be shucking around your war of words
Mate, we spoke yesterday... about you being a decent player... whats all this now? A good player doesnt' need to say he is good or who he is or that everyone should know them. You just be good and show them in game.

I really dont have the time to teach you people a lesson in life.

DeletedUser120934

it's the same word lol
just different transliteration

weaker than arguing tomatoe potato :p

shaheed?

dude seriously it's ur language, and u're spelling shaheed same as shahed.

"shaheed" spelled like "weed" in the end, "shahed" spelled like the ed in "ned".. do u need me to go over the Arabic alphabet as well?

Deleted User - 4669627

on skype I am al.haji.rasul.al.masiha

am I claiming to be christian or christ?
maybe, you prefer al-masihi?

in other words, we have a dialectic dissonance but I'm game, you tell me which spelling, I name your dialect

100pp :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 4669627

I'll send the 100 pp anyway, but not to a 26 point account ;)
I verified Sgt hellfire with his duke
mail me ingame, we'll verify you