Suppression

DeletedUser

Isn't posting that someone's had tickets sent in a breach of the rules, I know that anyone sending in a ticket is not told the outcome, but surely to state on the forum that tickets have been sent is breaching the discussing of ban/tickets etc

DeletedUser

Isn't posting that someone's had tickets sent in a breach of the rules, I know that anyone sending in a ticket is not told the outcome, but surely to state on the forum that tickets have been sent is breaching the discussing of ban/tickets etc

further noely stated that he had spoke to a senior in game mod..(that part got deleted of course) but isn't influencing or trying to influence the mods a violation in and of itself? wait sinc eit got delted from the forum wher ethat was said, i guess it doesn't count right? oh and i mailed jehosphat..i encourage others to do that also if you think the blog is biased in favor of inso.

DeletedUser45372

It's not discussing specifics, so according to the rules, it's legal to state.

DeletedUser

Well I never knew for sure tickets had been sent in about me but I suspected it but now I do know for sure :p

DeletedUser

Some of the questions simply don't deserve answers from me. I may have been joking with you with that post, but I know that players have sent in support tickets about you and others. You weren't banned so I assume you've done nothing wrong.

No guise of a mod here, I stated staff (not mod) as the rules state staff. I am a staff member of InnoGames. On the internet, you can't interpret body language or tone of voice... write what you mean and all will be fine.

Thats kind of what im thinking! First you say this:

Thanks for the interest!

Blogs need to be as unbiased as possible, so I left it as "claims"

maybe i'll talk with shadryk about the next blog, all about shrek

Then when asked about this comment, this is what you say:

as in "I can interview shad about shrek"

So yeah, your right, lets write what we mean :)

DeletedUser

Sorry to harp on but the point about sherlls tickets doesn't that fall into these rules

The Tribalwars Team will act with discretion in all situations. This is to maintain the privacy that stands between Moderators and Players, and we expect that privacy to be upheld by players also... mentioning the fact tickets had been sent, by my interpretation is against sherlls privacy ... but of course I'm most probably going to be told that it isnt :)

DeletedUser

of course your are ! your not inso...so your nothing...(sarcasm)

DeletedUser45372

Im not stating what was sent, i simply stated players have sent them in.

DeletedUser

So who in inso/genesis neb have had tickets sent in against them, in fact who on wld 13 have

DeletedUser

the thing is that now some people could take that as I have been cheating but just havent been caught which isnt very nice for me as I dont cheat

DeletedUser

whats false..people could take that as its false that I said I dont cheat!!

DeletedUser

Im not stating what was sent, i simply stated players have sent them in.

by saying that make people think she has been cheating but she hasn't so you are putting the thought in peoples heads , where on the other hand if you hadn't said anything nobody would even have the thought there ,

DeletedUser

does that count as a double post, thats against forum rules right lol

DeletedUser

no its a tactical post and you could get an infraction if hes got a stutter and is upset about it

DeletedUser

carefull noely...your skating the rules...sherrls i and the rest of w13 know the truth...noely shouldnt your title be the minister of disinformation...i mean come on..you wouldn't know the truth if it gave birth to you.